Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

IT'S A GIRL!!!! I'm super happy about that but I'm also scared because out of nowhere I need to do a 24 hour urine collection tomorrow and Wednesday I have to go to maternal fetal medicine at the hospital for anomaly scan plus some other unknown tests... I'm only 17 weeks isn't it a smidge too early for Ana anomaly scan?

IT'S A GIRL!!!! I'm super happy about that but I'm also scared because out of nowhere I need to do a 24 hour urine collection tomorrow and Wednesday I have to go to maternal fetal medicine at the hospital for anomaly scan plus some other unknown tests... I'm only 17 weeks isn't it a smidge too early for Ana anomaly scan?

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 17 weeks is ok for morphology it's usually done a week or 2 later but it's fine.
Were you showing protein in your urine?

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 17 weeks is ok for morphology it's usually done a week or 2 later but it's fine.

I don't know they didn't tell me they just said I needed to have more labs done. The next day I was in the hospital the doctors are not sure what's wrong but I either have kidney stones or some kidney related infection. My left kidney was fine measuring 9cm but I'm right kidney was 15 cm and there is some type of blockage. Last pregnancy I had eclampsia. It eventually resolved itself about a month or so after giving birth.

congratulations. hope it's nothing too serious to worry about, they do like to keep you guessing and worried don't they. with my 1st they said I needed to go for another scan and were going on about his kidneys and possible treatment options after birth. when I went back 8 WEEKS later they said he was fine and it was just extra fluid and probably went when he had a wee, so I didn't 8 weeks worrying about something that probably righted itself as I was leaving the hospital.
hugs x

I don't know they didn't tell me they just said I needed to have more labs done. The next day I was in the hospital the doctors are not sure what's wrong but I either have kidney stones or some kidney related infection. My left kidney was fine measuring 9cm but I'm right kidney was 15 cm and there is some type of blockage. Last pregnancy I had eclampsia. It eventually resolved itself about a month or so after giving birth.

You poor love, sounds a but scary. Keep us updated please

Well I'm now considered 'high risk' I'm only 17 weeks and I'm hypertensive? I'm already on a beta blocker I have been for 2 1/2 years apparently its not doing it's job. My bp was fine but everything else is a mess. Now I know what I have to go to maternal fetal medicine to get my anomaly scan usually they just do it in the dr office.

I predict that I will be put on bed rest in the next 2 months... Not a good Xmas gift:(

Also I gained 2lbs in 4 days that's bad, right?

I'm slightly scared:(

oh hun sounds very scary. I have no experience with this so can only offer hugs and best wishes to you

At least they caught it early! You can get all the treatment that you and baby need to prevent a medical emergency xx

Hey all, I hope everyone is enjoying some time off from work!

I just wanted to update that my first round of clomid didn't work-- AF caught me today. Ugh!

Hope to see some BFP's on here soon!!

So I read almost all 286 pages today, ok, kind of skimmed them and looked at all the hpts. Congrats to the BFPs! I am going onto 7dpo of my first cycle and already wanting to test. I used OPKs from Cd11 and got my positive at 3pm on Cd16. I have been so tired today. I was only awake for 7 hours and I had to take a nap! Probably going back to sleep soon. I am probably going to test on my next day off which is the 2nd, 12dpo. I would like to wait until I'm actually late (af due on the 4th) but I doubt that's going to happen

hey babyrogers, welcome. write you read all this! that is impressive!

how is everyone? hope you all had a good Christmas.

Haha, I didn't read all of it, just about 200 pages lol. I mostly wanted to look at hpts to distract me from my own tww and then started reading posts. How's everyone doing?

Hey all, I hope everyone is enjoying some time off from work!

I just wanted to update that my first round of clomid didn't work-- AF caught me today. Ugh!

Hope to see some BFP's on here soon!!

Aww so sorry :hugs: Best of luck for next cycle!

Update on me**

I went and had more bloodwork done today, i was tested for lupus, thyroid and another test I'm nt exactly sure what it was for.. Over the last week Ive been diagnosed with apa/Hughes Syndrome.. I'm still slightly in the dark about what it means for me. The baby is right on track and 100% girl! :) though as long as she is good then Im happy..

I have no idea what any of that means but I am glad the baby seems to be growing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->