Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I got a negative hpt this morning but I had opened it a week earlier (I hadn't used then before, wanted to see what colour they were :blush: ) so I thought maybe this could have affected it so....I used an opk as an hpt. I know you're not supposed to do that but whatever. Not getting my hopes up yet but not killing them either.
The top is my positive from CD16, bottom is today at 1:30, holding bladder for 2 and a half hours. That seems really dark for Cd29 doesn't it???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 14
Update on me**

I went and had more bloodwork done today, i was tested for lupus, thyroid and another test I'm nt exactly sure what it was for.. Over the last week Ive been diagnosed with apa/Hughes Syndrome.. I'm still slightly in the dark about what it means for me. The baby is right on track and 100% girl! :) though as long as she is good then Im happy..

Lupus? My daughter has that and it's super hard to diagnose!

Glad that baby girl is doing well xx

Hey ladies! I haven't been on in quite some time. I have struggled with the mixture of my brain saying to wait for another and my heart saying have another. I am about to start Nursing school, and I don't know if I can handle both a newborn, a 3 yr old, and school. So that is where I am struggling. We have basically decided to not protect, but not try. I am going to work on losing weight, doing well in school, and my family. I am back on a normal cycle and not using clomid ever again since the dr said I am ovulating on my own. I am optimistic about the new year and if we do conceive we will definitely make it work, but it will be tough.

BTW Congrats on all these BFPs!! WOW!!

Lovn- Hoping 2013 brings you a bouncing baby!

I will try to come on and keep up with everything. I am just trying not to get so stressed about TTC and enjoy what I already have. I know like 30 people that are pregnant right now and it is making my baby fever go crazy.

baby rogers wow that is a very dark test for CD 29. usually an opk will not show a clear positive until you have already had a positive hpt but I would find it hard not to get my hopes up with that! good luck.

jbk good luck, hopefully not thinking about it will be the key but either way I guess you know you will one day have another and whilst you have things to occupy your time it makes waiting easier.

Thanks, taking another when I get up to see if it progresses. I am going to take another hpt in a few days

Thanks, taking another when I get up to see if it progresses. I am going to take another hpt in a few days

Wow! I would say that's really promising!! The one time I was pregnant I got a positive OPK (I thought I was ovulating again or something, lol) and then I took an hpt and it was a +!! Keep us posted.

I think I might be around 1-2 dpo now. going by my cervix lol it's the only thing I have been keeping tabs on

I got on Facebook today(something I try not t do) and I saw a status update from my sil about he baby kicking "too freaking much" (she is 7mths and never wanted this baby)<<I would like to go ahead and trademark the term "WhoopsieBaby" :) anyway it's made me SO angry b/c that's her biggest issue in her pregnancy! She has been to 1(ONE) prenatal appt. and has yet to have an u/s because "madicaid hates her" I know this is off topic/negative but it makes me so mad I mean really your baby is kicking too much?!? She should feel so blessed that her child kicking is even happening. I mean no prenatal care, not a single vitamin mean while I'm over here getting scary new every time I turn around. I know I would never, but I want so bad To go and scream at her to quit whining about something that, in her case, is not an actual issue. You can cry and be pissy via Facebook when the doctors start throwing around words like "high risk" "pre-term labour" and "eclampsia"

Anyway SORRY:) for my rant
How are y'all doing? We're the holidays good to you?

Afm&#11088;my daughter(ahhh, a girl!) is growing well. She is right on track. They did, however, find a bright spot in her heart causing them to re do the Down syndrome testing which came out fine the first time. Regardless, I'm afraid. It's going to be fine though as long as she I'd kicking me in my ribs;) I'm happy with her progress.

**my 4yr old, Christopher, wants to name the baby 'Caroline' I love the name, but it is getting very common. I like Elaina or Imogen(Immy)... Thoughts?

I got on Facebook today(something I try not t do) and I saw a status update from my sil about he baby kicking "too freaking much" (she is 7mths and never wanted this baby)<<I would like to go ahead and trademark the term "WhoopsieBaby" :) anyway it's made me SO angry b/c that's her biggest issue in her pregnancy! She has been to 1(ONE) prenatal appt. and has yet to have an u/s because "madicaid hates her" I know this is off topic/negative but it makes me so mad I mean really your baby is kicking too much?!? She should feel so blessed that her child kicking is even happening. I mean no prenatal care, not a single vitamin mean while I'm over here getting scary new every time I turn around. I know I would never, but I want so bad To go and scream at her to quit whining about something that, in her case, is not an actual issue. You can cry and be pissy via Facebook when the doctors start throwing around words like "high risk" "pre-term labour" and "eclampsia"

Afm&#11088;my daughter(ahhh, a girl!) is growing well. She is right on track. They did, however, find a bright spot in her heart causing them to re do the Down syndrome testing which came out fine the first time. Regardless, I'm afraid. It's going to be fine though as long as she I'd kicking me in my ribs;) I'm happy with her progress.

**my 4yr old, Christopher, wants to name the baby 'Caroline' I love the name, but it is getting very common. I like Elaina or Imogen(Immy)... Thoughts?

Ugh- that SIL sounds like a nightmare! lol.
I'm glad your baby girl is growing!! Hate they have to re test for down syndrome- those tests must feel invasive. I'm sure she is perfect--- hate they have to scare you like this though.

AFM just enjoying the weekend and should hopefully O next week. This is my 2nd round of clomid.

You're allowed to rant :) I hate people who get pregnant by accident and all they do is complain

hi everyone its been a while ,waiting for my next period(when it decides to show )then starting my clomid again so fingers crossed .managed to loose 8 n half pounds and still trying hoping this might regulate my periods n help us along abit.massive congrats to lala and wont give up xxxxxx has anyone heard from miss veronica has she had a bfp yet x

I'm currently dealing with someone pregnant by accident, 5months gone and not even seen a midwife or doctor, no scans or anything. and was quite rude to me about the fact I'm not pregnant. her exact words were "well you must be doing something wrong then" yes cos after 3kids I don't know how to make a baby.
so rant away.

Let me scream at her. Ill happily do it.

I adore Imogen

Hi friends, been awhile for me too! (hi Lisa, love the bump and your sexy arm tats...I wanna hug you and that growing belly)!

I'm going to read back to get an update on you all.

Afm, feeling good and big :) and baby passed the NT test and all checked out on the level 2 ultrasound. Saturday we found out as a family if this little bug is a boy or girl. So excited!

Suffering a bit with headaches and joint pain, anyone else? My arms fall asleep at night too quite frequently.

Jays baby, I quite agree...some peeps dont deserve their blessing. I for one find the kicking a gift. Love feeling my little Ziggy!

Miss you all...would love latest updates!

tag I agree the living is one of the best bits. the bum wedged under the ribs is uncomfortable but I have never wanted any of them to stop the actual kicking.

has any one heard from lala? I tried messaging get and emailing but have not had a reply.

I'm about 8 dpo I think and keep expecting af. every little twinge I get in my belly I think this is it. got a spot this morning and was like that's it that's a sure fire sign that the witch will get me. I've noticed I get a bit down around this time every month while waiting for af. ttc is taking its toll.

This thread has gotten quiet!!! I feel like there's a drought of pee stick pictures!

lisa - Happy 18 weeks! Beautiful belly! How are you feeling?

tag - Finding out the gender is soooo exciting!!! Are you and your DH wanting a boy or girl?

motherofboys - I'm sorry TTC is being tolling on you:hugs:. I was analyzing every cycle post-O and when we got our rainbow BFP, post-O I felt just like all of the BFN's ones! FX for you! When do you plan on testing?

AFM, I'm feeling fat and icky. Was overweight to begin with and this pregnancy is just making me feel worse. I've put on 8 lbs already. Trying to keep up with a pregnancy exercise video I got. Sleeping is awful - dehydrated throughout the night and I can never seem to get comfortable. We're excited to start painting the nursery, though in the next few weeks!;)

I probably won't test for another week. my lp was naturally longer last month so hope that is it again this month. but don't want to get ahead of myself. don't have any in the house anyway so can't cave lol

Half way there!!! 20 wks today and I have and appt. on Monday with my ob then feb. 6th with maternal fetal medicine(MFM) still waiting for mfm t call with the blood test results my 24 hr urine was normal no protein spillage so I'm good:)

It's been a good couple of weeks no issues, baby kicks a lot everyday..

I still do not know her name... I think I might need to meet her before I name her. Is that weird?

not weird. although I've had all mine named well before birth I do understand sometimes you just get that feeling of being too meet them to check a name suits them. my nephew didn't have a name, mainly because his parents couldn't agree but when he was born a name just came to them.

Hello my loves :) I'm good! Fat, feeling occasional wriggles <3 find out if its pink or blue on Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->