Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

came on just after lunch time today. I'm around 9 dpo possibly 10 so better than my old lp but shorter than I had hoped

in the end, when I thought I came on Saturday I ended up just spotting again then came on properly through the night, and it was much lighter and not painful like last month. I have to admit I did get my hopes up slightly that with it being so light yesterday there was a chance, but it is getting a bit heavier.

good luck Lisa

awesome, so judging by your siggy, that's 2of each right? congratulations on a pink bump.

ok I know this is most likely me over analysing and being horribly over optimistic and will end up getting let down but I have to say it and get you guys opinions.
warning, I'm talking af! lol
so my last few cycles af has been heavy from day one. and painful too. and been heavy for a good 3days and then gotten lighter over the next two days with a final day of spotting.
this cycle I have no pain, had spotting on Friday, spotting, with the occasional but that looked like it was turning heavier but didn't on Saturday, light bleeding in Sunday that again every so often threatened to get heavier but never did. then today, (Monday) it was light this morning and then this afternoon is more like spotting again.
I know that any moment I will go to the toilet and find that things are in full swing so to speak but an I completely mental to think there is even the tiniest possibility?

Not crazy: there's always a chance. I say if af goes without ever coming on fully, POAS.
Afm- I am 9 dpo, tempted to test again soon but I keep telling myself there's no way I got pregnant because I didn't know I was about to ovulate again, I was expecting af not another Lh surge so we didn't even bd on ovulation day but we did the 2 days before it. But we used regular water-based lube instead of our conceive plus. I started temping at 3dpo, had a dip at 6dpo which went right up at 7dpo and stayed steady the last 2 days so I have no idea if that means anything, might just wait it out. Ff has af due on the 20th now

I have some tests on order which will hopefully arrive tomorrow then I can test lol I'm a poas addict so will have to if I have them in the house lol

This thread has gotten quiet!!! I feel like there's a drought of pee stick pictures!

lisa - Happy 18 weeks! Beautiful belly! How are you feeling?

tag - Finding out the gender is soooo exciting!!! Are you and your DH wanting a boy or girl?

motherofboys - I'm sorry TTC is being tolling on you:hugs:. I was analyzing every cycle post-O and when we got our rainbow BFP, post-O I felt just like all of the BFN's ones! FX for you! When do you plan on testing?

AFM, I'm feeling fat and icky. Was overweight to begin with and this pregnancy is just making me feel worse. I've put on 8 lbs already. Trying to keep up with a pregnancy exercise video I got. Sleeping is awful - dehydrated throughout the night and I can never seem to get comfortable. We're excited to start painting the nursery, though in the next few weeks!;)

Wow! We are all having girls!!! :hugs: Hubby would have been happy either way but really was hoping for a little girl first. :)

Sorry you aren't feeling well! I'm in the same boat...hard to feel myself. Frankly, I am looking forward to dieting and exercising! Never thought I'd say that!

I tested after lunch when the tests arrived. bfn. was spotting this morning and now nothing.

Had a temp rise today, waiting to see what it does over the next few days. Af is due according to ff in five days. I have another day off in a week (tuesday) so I might test then if temps stay up. I don't want to test on a day I have to work because I don't know if I'd be able to contain the excitement if I got a :bfp:

I think I'm going to go back to temping. it doesn't seem to Meyer if I'm relaxed about it or not and at least I will have a more definite ovulation date and can see if my temp drops or not so I didn't end up like this again if I get another strange period.

I posted in a name thread but nobody responded�� sooooo

I think I've picked a name for the little lady....

Imogen Azura Griffey(<last name)[nickname would be Immy]
(Pronounced Em-oh-Jen)

What do y'all think?

Very pretty. I do think that people are going to mispronounce it though. When I see the name Imogen I think (Im-oh-Jen). Just a thought from someone who had her name mispronounced for so long that she changed it at age 12. Is there another spelling? Either way its a gorgeous name and once you teach people how to pronounce it, it will be fine. The problem with my real name is that it was Ryanne and they pronounced it Rye-Anne or Ryan instead of Re-Anne and I hated it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->