Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I think I'm going to go back to temping. it doesn't seem to Meyer if I'm relaxed about it or not and at least I will have a more definite ovulation date and can see if my temp drops or not so I didn't end up like this again if I get another strange period.

I started temping late this cycle after my second Lh surge because I wanted to catch it if I ovulated again. Also it's proving to be a good distraction. At 6dpo it dipped and someone suggested af might be on her way but she stayed away and it jumped right back up the next day. Then it stayed steady the last few days. Today it jumped up .2 so I can distract myself by going ok, see what it does over the next few days before you test

see I became obsessive about temping and it was effecting my sleep because I couldn't sleep knowing I needed to temp. which was why I stopped because in the end I want sleeping properly and was awake so much in the early hours of the morning that I couldn't trust my temp. plus already having kids makes it difficult to temp at the same time every morning

see I became obsessive about temping and it was effecting my sleep because I couldn't sleep knowing I needed to temp. which was why I stopped because in the end I want sleeping properly and was awake so much in the early hours of the morning that I couldn't trust my temp. plus already having kids makes it difficult to temp at the same time every morning

That makes sense. It so far hasn't affected my sleep and this will be my first so I don't have the second reason. So this crazy POAS lady decided to torture herself with another opk because I'm too chicken to take a real test for another week. I'm not getting my hopes up this time though, was just curious.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
I love Imogen but I too pronounce with the I sound rather than the E sound

wow that is dark. I only really opk' d until a day or 2 after O when I saw the surge had gone so have no reference have you posted in the opk section in the testing forum?

That makes sense. It so far hasn't affected my sleep and this will be my first so I don't have the second reason. So this crazy POAS lady decided to torture herself with another opk because I'm too chicken to take a real test for another week. I'm not getting my hopes up this time though, was just curious.

Wow!! When is AF due? That's a pretty dark OPK :) You could definitely be preggers!!!:winkwink:

I posted in a name thread but nobody responded�� sooooo

I think I've picked a name for the little lady....

Imogen Azura Griffey(<last name)[nickname would be Immy]
(Pronounced Em-oh-Jen)

What do y'all think?

Love the nickname Immy that is so cute!

No I haven't. Waiting to see what my temps do. I could be having a 3rd surge (I really hope not) in which case I will catch ovulation this time or maybe pregnant and it's catching HCG (hopefully the latter)

Wow!! When is AF due? That's a pretty dark OPK :) You could definitely be preggers!!!:winkwink:

According to ff it's due on Monday. Currently 10dpo

I did another test with fmu just to be sure this morning and say starting point enough to think I saw something then realised I was nuts and called it a bfn lol

I've just made it worse for myself. I checked my cervical position. straight after af it should be low, firm and closed. it's higher, I would log it on fertility friend as medium, it's also very soft and closed.
I know it's not a good way to judge before af because it can change from one day to the next and suddenly drop right before you come on but it seems weird that it's higher and soft already.
I know that for some women it will go high soft and close before a bfp and for others it won't be til after. so I am trying not to read too much into it right now but it's given me a little hope again which was a silly thing to do.
usually for me it would stay low and firm after af till just before O when it would rise up then drop with in 24 hours of O. then stay low till af. so it's strange to have that and that's that weird period.

motherofboys - test again today?:thumbup: FX it's real!

I thought I was imagining things on my first BFP. Later in the day, took another HPT and it was darker. Also, I only checked CM after O as CP varied so much. If I didn't see watery or EWCM a day or so before AF was due, then I knew things were pointing towards a BFP;)

Ahh I slept in. My phone fell off the charger and died in the night. So I slept 3 & a half hours past when I usually take my temp. Do I discard or leave it for ff to decide?

go on to a site called when my baby and look at the bbt adjuster. it's not for everyday use but it is quite accurate for those one of temps.

btw another fmu test today, bfn. guess I should just move on to another cycle.

Thanks. Sorry to hear about the bfn. What day are you? Maybe just too early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->