Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

On that site my bbt stayed exactly the same as yesterday. I have been getting quite a number of steady temps though

babyrogers - I hate to say it, but are you sure you ovulated on CD32 hun? Temps of 96.8-97.3 Fahrenheit are very low for being Post-O. Pre-O is generally 97.0-97.5 F and Post-O 97.6-98.9. I know that some women won't conform to the norm, but I just wanted to check in with you because I know what it's like to have multiple +OPKs and very long cycles:hugs:

babyrogers - I hate to say it, but are you sure you ovulated on CD32 hun? Temps of 96.8-97.3 Fahrenheit are very low for being Post-O. Pre-O is generally 97.0-97.5 F and Post-O 97.6-98.9. I know that some women won't conform to the norm, but I just wanted to check in with you because I know what it's like to have multiple +OPKs and very long cycles:hugs:

I don't know. I very well could have not ovulated yet. That could explain my spike today

babyrogers - now that's a time spike!:happydance: O around CD42? Wonderful BD timing!!! It only takes one:thumbup:;)

I agree that temp rise does look good, and bd timing is perfect. good luck.
I can not stop myself testing and did so again today and its a negative. think it's time to say that I just had a dodgy period and am now into a new cycle. I did my temp this am was 36.57 which is quite middle of the road for me. I don't usually temp so early in my cycle but looking back over the last few in which I was temping I had some where 36.50 was advice my cover line and others where that would be below my cover line so gives me no clue. was kind hoping it would be really high or low so I could say one way or the other lol oh well let the bding commence lol

So ladies! I have had nausea, headaches, fatigue, and sore boobies! Hoping for all the right reasons! The only thing is we only had sex once between these cycles, so basically it would be almost a miracle to get pregnant and almost annoying for someone who has tried for oh... 19 months now.. And the minute we have barely any sex and not trying we'd get pregnant.... we will see!

I have to say with both my first and second we had only done it once those months because of being ill or DH being tied from work or whatever. ds 3 we had only five it once in my fertile time. I'm considering doing it just once but I can not being myself to risk an entire cycle on one night of bding on purpose lol
good luck jbk

I hope this is the case for me. Ff should confirm ovulation tomorrow. I took my OPKs off to see what would happen. We got in at the most 2 bds depending on when I o'd. Also didn't use conceive plus as we switched back to regular lube to not waste the expensive stuff :dohh:

Babyrogers - make sure you don't use KY jelly etc! It's not sperm friendly:( only conceive plus/preseed is ok to use TTC

Babyrogers - make sure you don't use KY jelly etc! It's not sperm friendly:( only conceive plus/preseed is ok to use TTC

Haha I know it's not, that's why I got the conceive plus. Unfortunately we switched back "after my fertile period" to save on conceive plus. If I ever get my next cycle I will use it until I get my crosshairs because I will be temping the whole cycle instead of just the last half.

I have read about ky not being ttc friendly, BUT that is all we used(we like it:winkwink: and other stuff is eww) anyway we used it every time we bd and BooM! Preggers lol. I'm just saying idk if I just insanely fertile or what but ky didn't cause an issue with our making a girl:)

-----------------------
AFM: I'm doing well I have to go get a tooth extracted Friday but other than that we are ok...(whole family)<< I'm grateful for that...

I do have a *question* though

With my son(planned) I didn't have any emotions... I wasn't happy or sad about being pregnant, I was...just pregnant.. I had issues with that pregnancy(just like this one) kidney stones, hypertension and whatnot..

Any way with this pregnancy(also planned) I'm happy/excited/ over the moon) and I feel terrible about that. I feel like my son was ripped off. Even after I had him they gave him to me once he was medically cleared and..again.. Not happy not sad I was just there....(this will sound bad) I feel bad but I don't think I fell *In Love* with him until everyone left the room and it was just him and I looking at each other. I think in that moment I realized that I was part of him and he was a piece of me...idk I guess I just feel bad about being excited for this baby girl..

**I love my son though(I can't put into words just how much but I'd give up my life in a second for him). Lol right now he is at a cousins house and I. Am. Going. Crazy. Without him. I just want to go pick him up but I don't wanna ruin his fun... .. Did anyone else have this problem? I mean I did have him at 18 year old but like I said before.. He was planned. Now at 23 I'm having this baby girl ahh I drive myself crazy sometimes.. I'm gonna go fold laundry or something lol I'm weird

hey ladies!!! its been a loooooooong time since i commented on this thread!! how are you all?

just wanted to share the fact that we are now finally NTNP :D implant came out dec 18th :D xxx

Jaysbaby-thanks for those reassuring words about the k-y as I was nervous because we used k-y instead of conceive plus because I thought I had already ovulated. Makes me slightly more hopeful for this cycle
As far as the other part goes, I understand your feelings. Just remember your son doesn't remember being in the womb or know how you felt until now. He knows you love him unconditionally now and that's all that matters.
I'm curious how people took it when you got pregnant at 18, were they shocked? Did they know he was planned? I ask because I'm 20 and nervous how certain people will react. I would have started ttc at 19 in DF had been ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->