Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

well my test was negative... :( but my chest is so incredibly sore.. I am hoping it is just too early ;)

with my first I didn't fall in love with him immediately. I think I was in to much shock. I mean he was planned and I was excited but after the actually birth I was just amazed it was over and I had done it and omg omg omg I had an actually baby to look after. it was huge and I think it to a while to come back to reality. I remember the first few days I was like I was living in a bubble.
with my second the moment I saw him I loved him, and then I got post natal depression, and this week doing awful but I hated him. of course now I love him just the same as the others but I used to feel that there had been something wrong with me not loving my eldest at first sight but now I know it doesn't matter, it's afterwards that counts.
with my 3rd I had been trying 12months and by the time I feel pregnant I was more relieved it had happened than excited and then just as I started to be I had bleeding problems so shut myself down again.

Jaysbaby-thanks for those reassuring words about the k-y as I was nervous because we used k-y instead of conceive plus because I thought I had already ovulated. Makes me slightly more hopeful for this cycle
As far as the other part goes, I understand your feelings. Just remember your son doesn't remember being in the womb or know how you felt until now. He knows you love him unconditionally now and that's all that matters.
I'm curious how people took it when you got pregnant at 18, were they shocked? Did they know he was planned? I ask because I'm 20 and nervous how certain people will react. I would have started ttc at 19 in DF had been ready.

My finances family was ecstatic they didn't care about our age.. It's our life and we were clearly ready to take on a child... My family was happy for me, I suppose, I had ran away from Ohio to Florida when I was 16 so they really didn't care what o did with my life... Now at 23(almost 24) my dad and siblings still don't really care.. My mother has no idea that I'm pregnant and I think I want it to stay that way. Again my finances family is over the moon:) it's the first grandchild in 5 years and a girl at that... But they do not know she was planned the think she is a "WhoopsieBaby" medically it is not the best time for me to have a child.. We were just going to stop at one, but I've always wanted 2 children and the oh got baby fever lol I was totally shocked when he came to me with a pros & cons list about having a second child... I thought he was content with one...

Awe. I was pretty shocked when my DF started talking about trying to conceive in February or March. I eventually talked him into starting in December because I was afraid (rightfully so) what birth control would do to me once I went off it. It's now over 8 weeks and I still haven't ovulated....grr. Anyone take vitamins to try and regulate their cycle? I read a list of vitamins to naturally regulate it instead of getting something from the doctor that had the potential to screw me up even more. I think I will try fem rebalance because its marketed for that purpose. Unless I'm feeling particularly cheap or impatient (because you can't buy it in town only online) in which case I will try Vitex

I was 18 when we started ttc my first and feel straight away. had him at 19, was perhaps at 20had him at 21, was pregnant at 22had him at 23, I'm now 26and even if I got a bfp tomorrow would be 27by the time the baby was born. at the time I want speaking to anyone in my family other than my dad who I had just traced after him not being around since I was 8. he told me I was running my life and to have an abortion. DH family were excited though. DH is 17years older than me and they all thought he would never find someone to settle down and have kids with.

well I could be due in anytime from now until next week add when I looked at my last cycle it was shortening again.
I am really run down. a cold, mouth full of ulcers, thrush and the last thing I need is af arriving, especially as I'm having a girly weekend away this weekend

Awe that sucks about your dad. Mine will probably be like "can you afford it" just like he did when we got the 2 youngest kittens but he will love his grandchild. We are not exactly rich but we aren't struggling to make rent or anything. If we wait to have money we will never get there. I also want all my kids before 30 so 20 seems like a good age to start. After I get my damage deposit from this last place back I will have $300 in the baby account. The more money I save I go, I can afford a stroller and car seat now, I can afford a crib now.

hi ladies quick update ,still waiting for af to show so i can start my clomid ,havnt had one since dec so hopefully shouldnt be much longer now.im so excited to start been exercising to shift some weight n get healthy to see if this helps regulate my periods .congrats to all the preggers ladies and hope we all get our bfps soon xx

Good luck with the clomid! I am now Cd 60! I finally have crosshairs. Just hoping they stick this time a d my temp doesn't drop like it did last time

Ok so I couldn't help myself and did another with 2nd morning urine. I'm so sure there is a line on it. I just couldn't say colour. I took a pic but can't see anything on the pic even when I edit it. But I was looking from screen to test and could see something on the rest well before the 5 minutes. I've just gone and checked out again and there is something there but I still can't be sure on colour. And I could see it with out having to change light and background it holds it by the window or squint. I'm an so desperate for this to be it. I worked out I would be due exactly 1 week after my middle son birthday.

Here's the rest but I can't see it, perhaps cos I'm on my tablet :/

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/2a8c8da8-orig_zps72aca44f.jpg

I think I might see something very faint. Fx. Test again tomorrow or the next day. 10dpo is still early. I'm not planning to test until af is due which is the day before valentines day. The good news is my crosshairs seem to be holding steady

I'm such a poas addict that if I have tests in the house I have to test lol

Lol that's the thing too though, I only have 2 tests so I will probably take 1 at 15dpo and if I see anything take the other one the next day and then go buy a frer.

Lovin!!! Good to see you, how are you?
I'm having serious line eye out something. I swear there was a line on the test I took this morning, but there was also a mark on the test so I'm not sure if it just grabbed some dye and held onto it and that's why it looked like it was ever so slightly pink.
The thing is with my short lp I probably should have come on already, but it does seem to vary a bit as its levelling out with out any b6 .
I didn't take any pics though I'm afraid. I've been back and looked at it since and its got a line, which I think still looks a bit pink, which if it was line eye followed by an evap it would be pink would it? But again my eyes could be telling me it's pink when it's not lol
I'm rambling now, trying to talk myself out of thinking it's even possible

And omg looking at that photo with fresh eyes I do think I see a little something

Here's a test from today after a 2 hour hold, was trying for 4 but couldn't wait lmao

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/3c3e09bb-orig_zpsf0564c08.jpg

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/9f748723-orig_zpsda6b96f6.jpg

This is my most recent test, taken tonight, after just a one hour hold because I couldn't help myself and needed to test before bed lol it's not a good pic and I think it makes it look like 2 thin lines where one thick line should be. But in real life it looks like one thick line, I've even been back and checked it and it still looks like one thick but light line. It also looks kinda pink in real life but I refuse to believe it's pink until it's really obvious lol
it would be so amazing if it turned out to be a very faint bfp, it's my eldest sons 7th birthday today. I also worked out I would be due exactly 1 week after my middle son 6th birthday in October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->