• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I'm about to take another OPK but if I had a positive last night but a temp drop today, would that mean I'm 1dpo today or O day is today?

:dohh:

Hmmmm.... Well I guess I just answered my own question, this looks a tad darker [possibly??? I cant tell] than yesterday :shrug: so I guess tomorrow will be 1dpo, correct?? :)

https://i.imgur.com/gDvWY.jpg

Lovn, I'm equally confused about the DPO. I took another OPT today too (of course!) and mine was a bit darker also. Yours def looks darker my friend. :)

Lovn, I'm equally confused about the DPO. I took another OPT today too (of course!) and mine was a bit darker also. Yours def looks darker my friend. :)

hmmm.... so I guess today would make me O day and tomorrow 1 dpo! :thumbup: FF will confirm this in a few days and we'll just keep on :sex: in the mean time, you know, for good measure :winkwink:

Post yours tag [if you have a piccie]

:haha: "for good measure" :thumbup:! If your temp goes up tmr... then it shall be you O day today~~ :dance:

seems like your O day is pretty consistent! CD15/16~ :thumbup: :thumbup:

I would say today is O day and tomorrow is 1dpo when you get your temp spike in the morning!

I would say today is O day and tomorrow is 1dpo when you get your temp spike in the morning!

I see a + test in your FF chart!!!???!!!!!!!???? Can I do a happy dance for you now?!???!! Are you preggy?!!?!?!!!

hmmm.... so I guess today would make me O day and tomorrow 1 dpo! :thumbup: FF will confirm this in a few days and we'll just keep on :sex: in the mean time, you know, for good measure :winkwink:

Post yours tag [if you have a piccie]

Ok, I just put my FF chart in my signature. I can post piccies tomorrow but my noon OPT was dark and my 8 pm this evening was lighter than this a.m.'s and yesterday evenings. :dohh: I'm going to continue to :sex: until Sunday. :) Heck, I should take advantage of DH once and awhile right? :)

I hope we didn't start trying too late...all the blogs are saying we should have BD the day before the +. I'm just glad I test Wed am and pm to see the difference in line color! Fingers crossed that I understand science better than I think. Thanks BIO and LOVN for the lesson! :winkwink:

Until the am with hopefully a spike to show our work may pay off! :rofl:

I see a + test in your FF chart!!!???!!!!!!!???? Can I do a happy dance for you now?!???!! Are you preggy?!!?!?!!!

Haha no I wish! Sorry about that! That was some good stalking as I was having a play around with it to try and work out what was going on, it was only on there for a couple of minutes! I wondered if it would put my crosshairs back for the day I thought I O'd if I actually got a BFP, but it didn't, and has put me at 3dpo today which I'm not sure I agree with but will be happy if it's right so I can get rid of this crazy cycle soon!

Ohhhh ok, I was like 'wait, no announcement??' :haha: well I hope that it turns out that way, and this cycle does end with you [well, us all] getting a :bfp:! :hugs:

I hope so for you, but I'm definitely out this time, no BD during fertile window means no BFP, but yet again I'm actually looking forward to seeing AF again! She always makes me miss her!

Okay ladies, here are my 4 tests Wed and Thursday late morning and early evening tests.

I think I O'd yesterday...right? :shrug:

Attachments

• photo-97.jpg
    photo-97.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 14
In which case I think I'm feeling nausea, my BB are tender and my nose is stuffy!!! 1dpo and ready to POAS! :rofl:

Beautiful surge, Tag! You caught your surge on the way up and down :thumbup:

Looking at today's temp, I'd say that you're 1DPO :happydance:

Awesome tag!!! You're officially in the tww!! :dance:

I on the other hand, have no clue what's up. I entered a temp that is slightly inaccurate........ The first one I took was exactly the same as yesterday, I thought that was too odd, so I took the battery out and reset the thermometer. Took my temp again...... Exact same temp :shrug: so I used my other [cheaper] bbt but I had to sit up in bed [movement is a no no :nope:] and got a reading of 97.1 [slightly higher] but I dont know if that's only because I sat up if it's actually accurate :dohh: I'd think, though, that if i DID O yesterday, I would have had WAY more of a spike in temp today right???.......

I on the other hand, have no clue what's up. I entered a temp that is slightly inaccurate........ The first one I took was exactly the same as yesterday, I thought that was too odd, so I took the battery out and reset the thermometer. Took my temp again...... Exact same temp :shrug: so I used my other [cheaper] bbt but I had to sit up in bed [movement is a no no :nope:] and got a reading of 97.1 [slightly higher] but I dont know if that's only because I sat up if it's actually accurate :dohh: I'd think, though, that if i DID O yesterday, I would have had WAY more of a spike in temp today right???.......

Hmmmm it is suspicious! Did you take another OPT? I would say keep the higher temp and see what it is tomorrow and test with both thermometers again! I think you're right there!!! :happydance:

Hmmmm it is suspicious! Did you take another OPT? I would say keep the higher temp and see what it is tomorrow and test with both thermometers again! I think you're right there!!! :happydance:

I haven't yet but I will this afternoon [just peed a minute ago :dohh:]

I hope you're right!! I want to join you in the crazy symptom spotting POAS land already!!!! :friends: :rofl:

I just took another OPT and it is the lightest line of them all. I am still in shock that I'm an early ovulator. I was so certain it was going to be this weekend. I didn't even have the eggy cm this time either. So freaking weird. So glad I woke DH up at 5 am for some early exercise. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->