Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Holy crap LOVN, the dancin' dude in your signature made me LOL! :rofl:

LOVN-Haha Love the dancing man!!
Tag- Crazy to ovulate so early!! That's why since I stopped taking my clomid we have been :sex: every night! I am NOT a morning person so no 5 am wake up calls here haha! Last month I had a +opk on CD17. Today is CD10.. so IF it is the same schedule as the last I still have a week, but you never know! I'm not HPT testing until Sept 29th! AF should maybe be here first few days of Oct!

I took another OPT and it's negative :shrug: should I count myself 1dpo today [even without the temp spike and FF confirmation?]

https://i.imgur.com/MDsBH.jpg

I would say yes. I am sure FF will confirm in 2 more mornings

Oops, I guess I mean, I would be 2dpo today? I had a positive opt cd14 and I'm cd16 today. Man, this is confusing https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/fragend/confused-smiley-013.gif

Was it negative yesterday too? If yes, 2dpo if no 1dpo. That's awesome we are TWW Buddies again...are you feeling pregnant yet?????? :rofl: What day are we testing first? :)

Was it negative yesterday too? If yes, 2dpo if no 1dpo. That's awesome we are TWW Buddies again...are you feeling pregnant yet?????? :rofl: What day are we testing first? :)

It was less dark than the day before, so I'll just say yes :haha:

So 2dpo it is, until FF proves otherwise :thumbup:

And yes, I already totally feel pregnant :blush: :rofl: how about you?

I say we start testing no sooner than 8 dpo
[lets make this our challange; holding out until AT LEAST 8 dpo! Think we can do it??? :friends:] Oooooor we can just cave early like we will probably do anyway and just start testing at good ol 6dpo :rofl:

[lets make this our challange; holding out until AT LEAST 8 dpo! Think we can do it??? :friends:] Oooooor we can just cave early like we will probably do anyway and just start testing at good ol 6dpo :rofl:

Bahahahahahah hell, you may even be 3dpo!!!

I feel super prego! :rofl: I'm craving all sorts of sweets, I felt a flutter in my lower abdomen and I feel a headache coming on. What do you think? :haha:

Ok 8dpo it is!!! For me it'll be 7dpo!! :happydance:

:hugs: Fx!

Woot woot for the tww!! Can't wait to be there myself!! Though I'm not sure when that'll be lol!!

Bahahahahahah hell, you may even be 3dpo!!!

I feel super prego! :rofl: I'm craving all sorts of sweets, I felt a flutter in my lower abdomen and I feel a headache coming on. What do you think? :haha:

Ok 8dpo it is!!! For me it'll be 7dpo!! :happydance:

:hugs: Fx!

Bahahahaha :dohh: That would be awesome to already be 3dpo! :dance:

Dang girl, you're totally already knocked up!! I felt super :sick: suddenly about an hour ago! :thumbup:

So 7 dpo it is :rofl:

EDIT: oh yea, and my boobs don't hurt AT ALL :shock: not one bit, not squeezing em, poking, proding, nothing! :dance: Hope that's a good thing [damn, come to think of it, that may mean I didn't O at all after all :dohh:]

:rofl: 8dpo seems too far away!!!!

POAS POAS POAS!! https://www.laymark.com/l/o/107.gif

Well ladies, all of your +OPKs were good vibes for me...

At CD20 on clomid, I just got a definite +OPK!!!! :happydance: I'm so happy I can work! ;)

Well ladies, all of your +OPKs were good vibes for me...

At CD20 on clomid, I just got a definite +OPK!!!! :happydance: I'm so happy I can work! ;)

Woooohoooooooo!!!! That news just made me squeal out loud in happiness for you!!! :dance: :yipee: :wohoo: Now get to :sex: you've got a sticky egg to catch!!!!!! :dance:

Hello girls! How funny, this is my second day of temps that are higher so im thinking that I o'd earlier than usual this month. Ive had short cycles in the past year or so so its not completely unheard of. However, I didn't expect it and thought I had more time so I only got one day of BD in there....=( And the kicker is that it was longer than the preferred 3 days before potential ovulation. Maybe my good feeling about this month was for you you ladies! Either way, I'm a happy girl and I want to see some BFPS!!!!

Wow!!! What wonderful posts to wake up too!!!

Bio and Twn- how fun that we are early O's!!! Twn - you sure you didn't time things right to be POAS buddies with us this month?!?!?!?

Heather- welcome to our crazy bandwagon- what is your cycle like this month?

JBK and LBX- fx that you'll be joining us soon!

2dpo- gassy like you wouldn't believe last night! (oh my!) I must be preggers!!!!! :rofl:

Lovn- how are those temps this morning- I can't wait to see your chart!!!!

So excited for this month and to have you all along on this crazy ride!! :)

You're totally preggy!!! :rofl:

My temp is still super low :dohh: I think for once, I may not have ovulated? :shrug: oooooooor I'm 2-3dpo :wacko:

Symptoms- bloated and boobs still dont hurt [including that just cuz its so different from my normal cycles]

Im taking an opk AND and hpt today. Mostly because I want to because I'm so confused :haha:

You're totally preggy!!! :rofl:

My temp is still super low :dohh: I think for once, I may not have ovulated? :shrug: oooooooor I'm 2-3dpo :wacko:

Symptoms- bloated and boobs still dont hurt [including that just cuz its so different from my normal cycles]

Im taking an opk AND and hpt today. Mostly because I want to because I'm so confused :haha:

Hmmmm and you took it with both thermometers? I'm taking an OPT too in a couple hours just because I don't didn't have the CM I usually have (no eggy cm) and I am still in shock how early its saying I O'd. Weird cycle for us all!

Honestly, my boobs don't hurt oddly this cycle either. :nope: I do feel bloated. I've been dieting and working out a lot and despite not changing my diet I have a 3 pound weight gain this a.m. :shrug: And I'm getting ready to go in one of those extreme races at 1 pm today :dohh:. What was I thinking? I'm nervous I shouldn't do it...just in case. Do you think it's bad? :shrug:

Go POAS!!!!!!! Get warmed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->