Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Wow! Tag- it does seem that you O'd rather early! I remember having 40-50 day cycles and then one month I o'd on cd 12 and had a 25 day cycle randomly. It was a good one too because I had strong pms symptoms! lol.

Lovn- IMO after looking at your chart it looks like your body geared up to O but never did. I wouldn't be surprised if you get more fertile fluid sometime soon. If you look at my chart from last cycle, my body did the same, it's a clear pattern. I hope the eggy releases soon so that we can all begin acting crazy together.

Hello heather, bio, and jbk!!! AND lb!!

Twpnsfs- hi!!! I know about those long cycles! Mine were 40 days and one cycle id o on day 20 then day 31! It was frustrating! I'm on clomid right now and it made my cycle last 31 days with o day on 17 so a nice 13 day Lp! It was quite exciting! Then instead of my normal light, brown AF it was heavier and red! Hoping that's a good thing!

You're probably ok at this point tag! Sounds fun :)

as for me, took another opt. Ill post in a moment.

EDIT:
https://i.imgur.com/EMSr5.jpg

Hi, I am pretty new here and wondered if i could join you. Have read all pages and been keeping my fxd the whole way through. I had my implant taken out 8 days ago and me and my hubby are ttc. Not too sure how long it will take as have read loads n everyone is different. Am quite confused as to where i am in my cycle. I had af on 29th aug till 2nd sept. Then implant taken out 7th sept. Spotting 9th till 11th and now feel tried all the time n weeing alot (sorry tmi) also feel quite weird inmyself. I know it is too early to have any signs or symptons and i am probably making them myself lol. Have dtd 4 times in the last week. What do you think? xx BTW sorry your AF's came and baby dust to you all ttc this month xxx

Heather...your beautiful photo did throw me off...of course I know who you are! ;)

Lovn, that looks light compared to earlier this week...I think you may be okay! :)

Welcome Beautiful! :baby:

Ps...the race kicked my a$$! Hurt shoulder but otherwise, well worth it!!

Well after a very restless sleep I didn't get this mornings temp :sad1: I'm going back to bed now for a nap. Ill take an opk later though, I'm really curious if I'm in the tww or not.

Well after a very restless sleep I didn't get this mornings temp :sad1: I'm going back to bed now for a nap. Ill take an opk later though, I'm really curious if I'm in the tww or not.

Hmmmm...but if the OPT tested positive, perhaps you did and your temps are off? Chin up my friend! :hugs:

Good morning! 4dpo and honestly, I have no symptoms. So weird! I had more symptoms last month. I do have lotion like cm the past couple of days but that's about it.

How is everyone else doing?

I'm doing ehhh. I slept awful last night, but I think I'm about to O I had ewcm last night and my boobs are sore!!

Tag- maybe no symptoms is a good thing! I only had fatigue with my son :)

Hi!!

I'm confused :haha: my temp is on the rise [finally]. But still no crosshairs. So I added a temp for tomorrow to see what happens and as long as my temp keeps on the rise ill finally get some crosshairs BUT it will make me 3dpo tomorrow [so only 2dpo today :dohh:].
I dont know which to believe, the opt or my temp?? :wacko:
As for symptoms - bbs are finally mildly sore but only on and off. And that's it. My skin cleared up :dance: I suspect I may not have ovulated at all this cycle to be totally honest.........

Stupid temps!! That is so weird, Lovn! I'm glad you're taking it with a little bit of humor ;)

Your body may have very well revved up to O but didn't quite get there. A temp shift trumps an OPK, more so than CM and CP. Are your cycles fairly regular? I would keep temping and if I saw fertile cm again I'd start OPK'ing again.

Wow, your chart is crazy haha! When were you planning on testing?

yeah, im inclined to believe the temps but I do have regular cycles [with a few exceptions of course but for the most part, regular]. I can't imagine how long my cycle would end up being if I gear up and o later in this cycle.
I'll definitely keep temping. Im low on opts so ill order more today!
Original planned test date is Sept 22 but now im not really sure.

Edit: spelling/auto correct errors :haha:

I'm going to split the difference and say 4dpo :haha:

Between the positive OPT and how temps vary ... I think you still may be in the game.

This am I took my temp at 3 am (98.89) then fell asleep and woke up at 6 am and it was almost a degree lower...both at resting temps. But since I temp usually between 6-7am I used that one. This is my first month temping so I'm still a little fuzzy.

Perhaps an erratic temp chart is a sign you're preggo!!!! :rofl:

Love the sense of humor as well!

lovn - Hmm... i really do think u Oed on CD15 :thumbup: so that would be 4DPO today~~ :dance:

tag - nice little temp dip today~~ :dance: :haha: no matter how many months you've temp... it's always a little fuzzy when a temp is not what expect since our body can be tricky sometimes~~~

Time for symptom spotting. I actually FORGOT I was in my TWW and at dinner was getting cramps and thought, it's too early to get my AF!

So I'm having cramping! :haha:

What's going on with my friends? :hugs:

tag- Hopefully good cramps!!

lovin- I want to agree with the other ladies 4dpo!! when are you going to start :test::test::test::test::test::test::test:-ing????

today I am still having ewcm and lower abdomen cramps and my boobies are sore! So hopefully today is O day maybe tomorrow! Definitely going to :sex: tonight even though I have a :cold:. I'll be taking some ibuprofen pm tonight at like 9 so hope fully i don't pass out during :sex: :rofl:

OH and lovin- the dancing man is still making me crack up every time I log on!!

lovn - Hmm... i really do think u Oed on CD15 :thumbup: so that would be 4DPO today~~ :dance:

tag - nice little temp dip today~~ :dance: :haha: no matter how many months you've temp... it's always a little fuzzy when a temp is not what expect since our body can be tricky sometimes~~~

Thanks LBX, i'm now looking forward to temping...almost as much as POAS! :rofl:

JBK, get BD'ing and join us!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"