Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

tag- Girl since I haven't been doing OPKs this month we have BD'd on day 8, 9, 10, and 12. AND now 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 haha!! I got a +opk last cycle on day 17, but with the clomid I never know! Today is day 14! so maybe I can start the tww tomorrow? or at the latest day 18. I am testing early on the 29th, 30th, and the 1st because I have a procedure on the 1st and if I am pregnant I don't want to be put under.

If I see one more person in my personal life get pregnant I may just loose it!! The news anchor today during the morning news announced she is! I just wanted to throw something at the tv!! Between someone who had their tubes tied and someone on BC get pregnant, I am over anyone else getting pregnant!! (Besides everyone on here) :) Just had to vent!

:dance: I like it, I think ill go with you ladies and call me 4dpo until proven otherwise! Ill be testing in 4 days!!! No symptoms yet! [really hoping that's a good sign!]

Tag, you forgot?? :shock: I actually did to for a bit today :haha: I hope those cramps are a good sign!!!

Hey ladies!

Lovn- I hate to be the negative nelly but the temps are more accurate and since yours are on the rise Id be inclined to go based on that. Fertility friend requires 3 temps that are higher than the previous 6 temps in order to pinpoint ovulation so if your temp is up tomorrow, you should get your crosshairs =)

AFM- Not getting too excited about this cycle. Temping just to finish it completely but other than that, nothing to speak of. Hope tomorrow brings big symptoms and high temps (but not fever-high).

I totally understand what you're saying but my only thing is I had ewcm when I had the positive opk but it went non-fertile in the days after :shrug:

I guess we'll see soon enough!

I see what you're concerned about, sorry, I hadn't been paying enough attention to what you were referring to. :flower:

I hope your temp can provide some answers tomorrow :hugs:

I know that it can take around 24-48 hours after a positive opk to ovulate but Ive not seen many women who say 72 hrs or more. However, I've learned to not be shocked at anything haha.

Wow! That is a nice spike Lovn!

I hope today finds all of you ladies feeling good!

Thank tag. Im not so excited about it to be honest. I let FF have control back on when it suspects I ovulated and now since it has me oing on a day I had the exact opposite of fertile cm I feel like there's no way at all those spermy survived to the egg :sad1: I pretty much feel completely out already...... This should make the tww easier but it sure does suck.

So tag, what are your symptoms today??

Awesome temp spike, Lovn!!!! wahoooo!!!!!

Don't worry about your cm. It's not like creamy cm is a spermicide:haha: Plus FF gave you dashed crosshairs so it's not sure that you O'd CD17. You could very well have O'd CD15, but didn't immediately get a temp shift (I have seen this on a few charts). You got lots of BD in and those spermies can live up to 5 days, so chin up!

I'm very excited to see this cycle's POAS odyssey! :dust:

Awesome temp spike, Lovn!!!! wahoooo!!!!!

Don't worry about your cm. It's not like creamy cm is a spermicide:haha: Plus FF gave you dashed crosshairs so it's not sure that you O'd CD17. You could very well have O'd CD15, but didn't immediately get a temp shift (I have seen this on a few charts). You got lots of BD in and those spermies can live up to 5 days, so chin up!

I'm very excited to see this cycle's POAS odyssey! :dust:

Thank you for the pep talk! I feel better now :)
:hugs:

Thank tag. Im not so excited about it to be honest. I let FF have control back on when it suspects I ovulated and now since it has me oing on a day I had the exact opposite of fertile cm I feel like there's no way at all those spermy survived to the egg :sad1: I pretty much feel completely out already...... This should make the tww easier but it sure does suck.

So tag, what are your symptoms today??

Lovn, I know your hesitation. I didn't have the ewcm at all this cycle. You start to doubt yourself but I'm hopeful for us both...we ain't out until we get an AF!! :hugs: Hang in there!

The only symptoms I have is creamy cm and some tummy twinges outside of a little cramping yesterday. Last month I had it all!!! So weird!

I honestly don't know what to expect but I'm POAS starting FRIDAY!!!! :haha:

BIO, thanks for all your perspective, it helps keep us crazy ladies sane! :)

How is everyone else feeling?

lovn-If I knew anything about temping I could try to give some insight, but I have never temped. Just hang in there! I don't even know when I am ovulating or when my TWW will start. I just know I am testing on the 29Th at the earliest!

tag- I am sooo excited for Friday!!

Today I am having very watery, slippery, clear, somewhat stretchy cm! Hoping that's a good thing! The Hubby and I BD last night and I actually stayed awake :rofl: but I did fall asleep immediately after! Only 11 more days until I start testing!

Thanks ladies :friends: I hope we all get our :bfp: this cycle!!

jbk - sounds like you have perfect fertile ewcm!! Good on ya for staying awake long enough last night :winkwink:

Tag - I can't wait for Friday and the testing madness to begin!!! :dance:

I don't think I'll pick a test date until I get solid crosshairs on FF [if I ever even do :dohh:]

lovn-If I knew anything about temping I could try to give some insight, but I have never temped. Just hang in there! I don't even know when I am ovulating or when my TWW will start. I just know I am testing on the 29Th at the earliest!

tag- I am sooo excited for Friday!!

Today I am having very watery, slippery, clear, somewhat stretchy cm! Hoping that's a good thing! The Hubby and I BD last night and I actually stayed awake :rofl: but I did fall asleep immediately after! Only 11 more days until I start testing!

Love that you didn't fall asleep!

After this month, I can see how with each passing month BD can get to be more of a chore! :nope:

I'll be happy to kick off with POAS this Friday. Please check in after my FMU at 8am EST. :rofl:

FertilityFriend just assigned me 8 points out of 100 for possibly being pregnant. Nothing like teasing those TTC!!

I have hope again!!!! :dance:

I entered a temp for tomorrow to see what FF would say about my O day then. I entered a temp a bit lower than todays and it gave me solid crosshairs with my O day being CD15 :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: That is spot on and makes me 5dpo today!!!! And so far - no symptoms at all - although I was a wee bit irritated earlier but I think that was just me :haha:

Yay!!! Now I can start testing with you Tag!!! :friends: [PS FF gave me 7/100 for prenancy rating as of now]

EDIT: I tried it with a slightly higher temp and it still says CD15 is O day :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->