Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

lovn-If I knew anything about temping I could try to give some insight, but I have never temped. Just hang in there! I don't even know when I am ovulating or when my TWW will start. I just know I am testing on the 29Th at the earliest!

tag- I am sooo excited for Friday!!

Today I am having very watery, slippery, clear, somewhat stretchy cm! Hoping that's a good thing! The Hubby and I BD last night and I actually stayed awake :rofl: but I did fall asleep immediately after! Only 11 more days until I start testing!

Love that you didn't fall asleep!

After this month, I can see how with each passing month BD can get to be more of a chore! :nope:

I'll be happy to kick off with POAS this Friday. Please check in after my FMU at 8am EST. :rofl:

FertilityFriend just assigned me 8 points out of 100 for possibly being pregnant. Nothing like teasing those TTC!!

Bahahahaha!!! I will definitely set my alarm for that! :haha:

I have hope again!!!! :dance:

I entered a temp for tomorrow to see what FF would say about my O day then. I entered a temp a bit lower than todays and it gave me solid crosshairs with my O day being CD15 :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: That is spot on and makes me 5dpo today!!!! And so far - no symptoms at all - although I was a wee bit irritated earlier but I think that was just me :haha:

Yay!!! Now I can start testing with you Tag!!! :friends: [PS FF gave me 7/100 for prenancy rating as of now]

EDIT: I tried it with a slightly higher temp and it still says CD15 is O day :dance:

YAY!!! I hope so!! When is your estimated AF?? Both lovn and tag??

LOVN! Woo hoo- we can test together!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for Friday pee!

lovn-If I knew anything about temping I could try to give some insight, but I have never temped. Just hang in there! I don't even know when I am ovulating or when my TWW will start. I just know I am testing on the 29Th at the earliest!

tag- I am sooo excited for Friday!!

Today I am having very watery, slippery, clear, somewhat stretchy cm! Hoping that's a good thing! The Hubby and I BD last night and I actually stayed awake :rofl: but I did fall asleep immediately after! Only 11 more days until I start testing!

Love that you didn't fall asleep!

After this month, I can see how with each passing month BD can get to be more of a chore! :nope:

I'll be happy to kick off with POAS this Friday. Please check in after my FMU at 8am EST. :rofl:

FertilityFriend just assigned me 8 points out of 100 for possibly being pregnant. Nothing like teasing those TTC!!

Bahahahaha!!! I will definitely set my alarm for that! :haha:

I have hope again!!!! :dance:

I entered a temp for tomorrow to see what FF would say about my O day then. I entered a temp a bit lower than todays and it gave me solid crosshairs with my O day being CD15 :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: That is spot on and makes me 5dpo today!!!! And so far - no symptoms at all - although I was a wee bit irritated earlier but I think that was just me :haha:

Yay!!! Now I can start testing with you Tag!!! :friends: [PS FF gave me 7/100 for prenancy rating as of now]

EDIT: I tried it with a slightly higher temp and it still says CD15 is O day :dance:

YAY!!! I hope so!! When is your estimated AF?? Both lovn and tag??

Mine is October 1 but supposidly I ovulated 5 days early bringing me to 5dpo now. :dohh: Who knows?

Mine is due the 3rd or 4th but I think I am ovulating now... so add 14 days! The clomid seems to make me more regular!

Getting lots of random cramping around my left side :shrug: bbs are slightly sore and I am one angry b*tch :haha: but I think that's because the washer just broke and we only bought it 11 months ago :grr: [off craigslist though :dohh:]

Lol, you are def prego I think!!! :rofl:

Great article for you guys to read....https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level

Around this time, I start doubting our success. So close to testing yet so far away!!

Tingly boobies tonight, just sayin!

PUPO!!!!!!! Bahahahahahahahah love it! :happydance:

Ladies! I am right at what i believe is O time and I am having cramps and bm's like when I am about to start my AF... hoping its a fluke! It would be way to early to start Af considering my last one ended 8 days ago. Any thoughts? I always thought it was hormones changing that caused the constipation and cramps.

I'm thinking a strong ovulation [which in turn means a high fluctuation in hormones!] Makes sense to me! We're all gonna get bfp!!!!!!

I agree with Lovn- I don't think it's a bad thing! Fx for a positive month for all of us! :)

Hearty thanks ladies!! I be hopin' so to!! I have got to baby dance t'night! We be already pregnant so tests be just fer a ruckas! What day would ye guys be due? I be havin' some extra jolly lower abdominal cramps on th' right side. Thinkin' this day be th' day 'o ovulation! So maybe to'morrow be 1dpo!

(Today is talk like a Pirate day!!) :haha:

English translation: thanks ladies!! I am hoping so to!! I have got to baby dance tonight! We are already pregnant so tests are just for fun! What day would you guys be due? I am having some very good lower abdominal cramps on the right side. Thinking today is the day of ovulation! So maybe tomorrow is 1dpo!

Ohh jbk, you're too funny :rofl: You're the second person I've heard say today is talk like a pirate day lol ;)

Cramps are totally normal! It's probably from the flux of hormones and rapid change in them right around O. Hooray for O day!!! :dance:

Edit: If we conceived this cycle, I'd be due June 9th, which is DH's bday. It's totally weird since the day my body randomly decided to O would give us that due date :shock:

Also, can't wait to see your pee sticks tomorrow, Tag and Lovn!!!!! C'mon BFP!!!

Wohoo I think that's a fantastic sign biotechick!!! :dance: when are you going to start testing?

Jbk - :rofl: too funny, thanks for the heads up, I'm going to text dh now with some pirate talk! :haha:
And yep, cramps are a good thing!! Good luck and dust for your baby dancing! :dust:

Afm - only a super sharp burning/stabbing pain in my left nip for about 30 seconds. Oh and the smell of dh's breath this morning made me down right gag :sick: :haha:

How's everyone else?

Oh yes and the best part of all, this mornings temp officially put me at 6dpo today!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->