Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Ahoy me hearties! :haha:

Yay! Our group is expanding and soon we will have our POAS galleries in full gear!!!!

AFM today? My pee pee has been odd smelling the past few days. Almost sweet smelling. :shrug: Anyone have this symptom? Again Creamy CM bringing my FF points to a whopping 16! :happydance:

I so want to test tomorrow! I bought prego tests that measures as low as 10...it's probably a gag test!

Ahoy me hearties! :haha:

Yay! Our group is expanding and soon we will have our POAS galleries in full gear!!!!

AFM today? My pee pee has been odd smelling the past few days. Almost sweet smelling. :shrug: Anyone have this symptom? Again Creamy CM bringing my FF points to a whopping 16! :happydance:

I so want to test tomorrow! I bought prego tests that measures as low as 10...it's probably a gag test!

:wohoo: I encourage you testing tomorrow!!!!!! I'm tempted myself but my stalk is a bit low and I want to hold off until Friday.

I bought myself some hpts today too..some frer, walmart cheapies, and an ept (already have clear blue digi for when i do see 2 pink lines and some dollar store ones from last cycle)....im ready!!!!! (So glad dh supports my poas addiction....he actually encourages my habit! Love it!)

Wohoo!!! We like husbands like that around here!! :test:

Okay you talked me into it. I will test TOMORROW! :) The temps in my chart at this point are just fun connect the dot stuff...I don't really understand anything more than my temp rise. :rofl:

:haha: Yea, I've been temping for a few months now and I still don't fully understand it all :dohh:

Yay for testing tomorrow!!! :dance:

...............is it tomorrow yet??? :rofl:

AH poo!! For some reason I thought today's thurs and tmr is FRIDAY!! And I realized it's only Wed!! :growlmad:

:test: :test: :test: YAY!! I'll be up early waiting to see this! Tomorrow is my super busy day, but I am gonna make a few minutes for B&B!

... 10 days until I start testing! 10 days is just tooooooo long!

AH poo!! For some reason I thought today's thurs and tmr is FRIDAY!! And I realized it's only Wed!! :growlmad:

It's all good - you've just set the POAS extravaganza in action a tad early [and I'll speak for us all and say no one minds one bit :haha:]

So when we get our :bfp: this cycle I will be right at 12 weeks at Thanksgiving and I figure I will let my son go in to the family dinner with a shirt that says big brother and just wait and see what happens!! Do you guys have a cute way your going to announce to your family and friends??

ALSO my face is breaking out bad all of a sudden...boobs don't hurt anymore, still have a slight cough, cm is more white, sticky, but like lotion... hmmm

LOL I am using BabyHope.com 10 miu early pregnancy tests. Does anyone have a preference? FMU? Afternoon? :)

JBK...Sounds promising. So preggy! :rofl:

LXB, I thought today was a day later too! Grrrrrr.....

My husband is a cupcake-aholic...so I bought a book called "your boys can swim" and I intend to ask our baker to make two cupcakes, one pink, one blue and put them in the oven for him to find. :) hee hee

Obviously!! Should I test?? I think I'm 1dpo if that may 0dpo or -1dpo :rofl: :rofl:

So when we get our :bfp: this cycle I will be right at 12 weeks at Thanksgiving and I figure I will let my son go in to the family dinner with a shirt that says big brother and just wait and see what happens!! Do you guys have a cute way your going to announce to your family and friends??

That will be super cute! :dance: I haven't fully thought it out. I've read about a few cute ideas on here, but I don't know for sure what I'll decide on when it actually comes down to it!

LXB, I thought today was a day later too! Grrrrrr.....

My husband is a cupcake-aholic...so I bought a book called "your boys can swim" and I intend to ask our baker to make two cupcakes, one pink, one blue and put them in the oven for him to find. :) hee hee

That's a great idea! Will be super cute!
........buuuuuut now I want a cupcake :haha:

After doing a bit of reviewing past cycles, I usually have some spotting around now [anywhere from 5-7dpo] and I haven't had any! I really hope that's a good sign!
And here is my chart overlay - seems this cycle is on a path of it's own. Only really close thing to past cycles is O day and my temp dip below coverline at 2dpo..... again - hoping all this is gooooooooood! Oh and FF has giving me 16/100 in early preggy signs! :)

Is it Friday yet?? I want to :test:

https://i.imgur.com/nZlVJ.png

Here is a funny:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/allienat0r/6485512847/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member