Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Been working all day, just dropped in to say hi to all my very obviously pregnant girls! ;)

I had a sassy temp drop today but I haven't compared it to previous cycles yet...Perhaps I will do that.

Have a great night!

Lovn & Tag - I have (almost) everything crossed for you guys!

I know right now we are NTNP, but I have a question.... If we would happen to conceive this month (I think I'm Oing today), My EDD would be June 13th. The Conference that I refuse to miss is June 22. Do you all think that 9 days past delivery is long enough to do some traveling? I'm not going out of the country, just halfway across the US. What do you ladies think? :shrug: And, yes, I would be taking my baby with me.

Lovn & Tag - I have (almost) everything crossed for you guys!

I know right now we are NTNP, but I have a question.... If we would happen to conceive this month (I think I'm Oing today), My EDD would be June 13th. The Conference that I refuse to miss is June 22. Do you all think that 9 days past delivery is long enough to do some traveling? I'm not going out of the country, just halfway across the US. What do you ladies think? :shrug: And, yes, I would be taking my baby with me.

It's close but so possible. I am of the mind- if it's meant to be - it'll happen! :)

Sooooo Two and Twp.... Get BD'ing!!!!

And here we have it.....

A nice STRONG control line!!!!! :rofl:

Can't wait to test tomorrow!!!!!

Attachments

• photo-99.jpg
    photo-99.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 13
Looks like a beautiful control line!! :rofl:

I've already O'd silly's. I missed 2 days of temping so FF can't pinpoint it witin 24 hours but the temp shift is clear. :winkwink:

Now I just hold on and pray that there were strong swimmers who could last 4 or more days :haha:

Tag, that was such a fake out!!!! I started reading your post and my heart started beating faster, reread it, and said "damn!":rofl:

Lovn, TWO freaky coked up smiley business men?? ahhhh!!! Where's your pee stick, missy?!? ;)

Tag, that was such a fake out!!!! I started reading your post and my heart started beating faster, reread it, and said "damn!":rofl:

Lovn, TWO freaky coked up smiley business men?? ahhhh!!! Where's your pee stick, missy?!? ;)

:rofl: yep, twice the entertainment :winkwink: hahahaha

My pee stick is waiting for my 8dpo pee :haha: I start testing madness tomorrow! :dance: Tag is our first tester this cycle cuz she rocks the POAS addiction for us!! :friends:

Afm - THE MOST VIVD dream I've ever had last night. It was a mixture of good, bad, embarrassing and WAY to real :dohh: but I've heard vivid dreams are a good sign [especially if you dont normally have them! :shrug:]
Other than that, no sore bbs, no acne, no cramps, no bloating! Basically, other than a scratchy throat [dh has a cold, I assume I'm catching it :sad1:] I feel awesome! Maybe that's a symptom??? :haha:

tag - what are your symptoms for the day?

Hee hee! :haha: Bio, I am so glad I have a stock pile of tests to get my FIX! :dohh: And then you get yourself psyched into thinking -- is it possible 7dpo? Honestly, I felt more pregnant last month. Only symptom pretty consistent is Creamy CM every day since post ovulation.

So who's testing with me tomorrow?? Lovn, you're in?

I also want to take a geo poll....where is everyone from? I'll start. Grew up in Connecticut, USA and now living in the tiny state of Rhode Island, USA.

Sorry, Lovn. AGAIN I was off by a day this morning and thought it was Friday... WTH is wrong with me?!? :dohh:

Edit: I'll play along in the poll! Grew up in the Bay Area, CA and am currently 30 min north of Boston, MA (family's from both coasts).

I'm with ya tag! Tomorrow it's on! :)

I'm from Colorado originally now living in a tiny town in California [that dh grew up in]

I'm liking your chart btw biotechick! :dance: what day do you plan to start testing?

Sorry, Lovn. AGAIN I was off by a day this morning and thought it was Friday... WTH is wrong with me?!? :dohh:

Edit: I'll play along in the poll! Grew up in the Bay Area, CA and am currently 30 min north of Boston, MA (family's from both coasts).

We're neighbors!!!!! :hugs:

And Lovn is up quite early! :) I love California!

I'm almost always up this early but it's all dh fault! He gets up for work at 5:45am :dohh: ill get up, make breakfast and see him off and then unless I have work lined up [I do part time work under contract so its fairly sporadic] it's back to bed for me for a few hours :haha:

I'm almost always up this early but it's all dh fault! He gets up for work at 5:45am :dohh: ill get up, make breakfast and see him off and then unless I have work lined up [I do part time work under contract so its fairly sporadic] it's back to bed for me for a few hours :haha:

Are we all such good wives? I also wake up early to make DH breakfast because I work out of the house (most times). I joked with him that he was on his own this a.m. and he panicked. :haha:

Are we all such good wives? I also wake up early to make DH breakfast because I work out of the house (most times). I joked with him that he was on his own this a.m. and he panicked. :haha:

:rofl: I can imagine the moment of sheer panic. Haha men are so funny, what would they do without us awesome ladies in their lives to keep em going every day?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->