Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

So weird, I too make DH breakfast and lunch everyday!!! I tell him I do it half because I love him, half because if I didn't he would just eat crap that wasn't good for him:haha:

...wonder if that routine will hold up when there's a newborn in the house, lol

Thanks! I always have such pretty luteal phase temps! Luckily progesterone production doesn't seem to be an issue for me. At OB's request, I'm having my progesterone checked tomorrow. Will start POAS Monday, 9DPO!!!! eeee!! Last time I got my BFP the night of 9DPO, so the bar is set pretty high!

Well ladies, I'm off to my first RE appointment (just in case for next cycle). Wish me luck!! ;)

Edit: Tag, are you in MA, too?!? We can grip about the cold weather setting in together lol

Oh yay!! I'm looking forward to testing day! Glad they are checking your levels tomorrow too! :thumbup:

And lots and lots of good luck with your RE appointment today! Hopefully you won't need em in the long run though! :friends:

So weird, I too make DH breakfast and lunch everyday!!! I tell him I do it half because I love him, half because if I didn't he would just eat crap that wasn't good for him:haha:

...wonder if that routine will hold up when there's a newborn in the house, lol

Thanks! I always have such pretty luteal phase temps! Luckily progesterone production doesn't seem to be an issue for me. At OB's request, I'm having my progesterone checked tomorrow. Will start POAS Monday, 9DPO!!!! eeee!! Last time I got my BFP the night of 9DPO, so the bar is set pretty high!

Well ladies, I'm off to my first RE appointment (just in case for next cycle). Wish me luck!! ;)

Edit: Tag, are you in MA, too?!? We can grip about the cold weather setting in together lol

Good luck Bio!!! :hugs:

Yes, I make DH lunch too for the same reason. Half Love and he'd eat cupcakes for lunch if he could.

I am in Rhode Island - about 45 minutes from Boston. It's a chilly morning already!

7 dpo and so far only a few short lived 'symptoms' :haha:

- Woke up from a very vivid dream [not usual for me, I'm a light sleeper who rarely has dreams, at least that I can remember when I wake up]
- Deep ache in my hip bone [left side] for about a minute
- Hot, almost burning [??] feeling on right side of lower ab for a few seconds but was VERY noticable
- Crying while watching A Baby Story [on tv] :haha:
- DH noticed this one on his way out the door - my lips seem flush, much more pink and full than normal. I checked in the mirror and sure enough, they are [could that be a symptom????] :shrug:

FF rates me with a 23/100 for my pregnancy signs as of now.
I think I had a higher rating at 7 dpo the last few cycle and I wasn't pregnant - so I'll take this as a good sign [since it's different than usual, right? :thumbup:]

How's everyone else doing, symptom wise?

7 dpo and so far only a few short lived 'symptoms' :haha:

- Woke up from a very vivid dream [not usual for me, I'm a light sleeper who rarely has dreams, at least that I can remember when I wake up]
- Deep ache in my hip bone [left side] for about a minute
- Hot, almost burning [??] feeling on right side of lower ab for a few seconds but was VERY noticable
- Crying while watching A Baby Story [on tv] :haha:
- DH noticed this one on his way out the door - my lips seem flush, much more pink and full than normal. I checked in the mirror and sure enough, they are [could that be a symptom????] :shrug:

FF rates me with a 23/100 for my pregnancy signs as of now.
I think I had a higher rating at 7 dpo the last few cycle and I wasn't pregnant - so I'll take this as a good sign [since it's different than usual, right? :thumbup:]

How's everyone else doing, symptom wise?

Well good morning again Lovn! :haha:

Sooooo 7 dpo, here are my symptoms:

--a wave of nausea came over me to which I had to eat something to ease my stomach :shrug:
--my FF rating is up to 25 today. So 1 in 4 chance they think I am pregnant? :brat:
--my DH last night told me my nips were especially perky :dohh:
--I do have a lot of CM today. I was reading we should be pretty dry right now...I hope it isn't an anomaly! Is anyone else experiencing this?
--I have taken my temperature at least 7 times today. Just for fun.
--Overall though I feel pretty good. What gives? Perhaps all a sign?

Well good morning again Lovn! :haha:

Sooooo 7 dpo, here are my symptoms:

--a wave of nausea came over me to which I had to eat something to ease my stomach :shrug:
--my FF rating is up to 25 today. So 1 in 4 chance they think I am pregnant? :brat:
--my DH last night told me my nips were especially perky :dohh:
--I do have a lot of CM today. I was reading we should be pretty dry right now...I hope it isn't an anomaly! Is anyone else experiencing this?
--I have taken my temperature at least 7 times today. Just for fun.
--Overall though I feel pretty good. What gives? Perhaps all a sign?

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/axiemeluv/Smiley/Yawning-Yellow.gif Good morning part two :haha:

Wow woman, you are sooooo knocked up!!! :dance: I can't wait for your tests to start showing it! :wohoo:

As for the cm - I'm on the dryer side but that is the odd part for me, usually I have tons about now [and I usually think it's a sign for me, but never turns out to be] so I say if it's different than what you're used to, then it's a sign! :thumbup:

EDIT: here is my current cycle compared to my 'average' of all my previous cycle temps! This one seems like it's really on a path all it's own! Hope that's another sign :dance:

Attachments

• revLLDVlf.jpg
    revLLDVlf.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 2
Well, just got back from the RE consult!! Boy the Dr was a b*tch! She knows her stuff, but talk about condescending and cold. I hope this cycle works so we don't have to do all of the testing she wants done (Day 3 bloods, HSG, Sonogram, and DH's SA). I know it's all standard protocol but I feel like we'd be wasting a month TTC! lol

She definitely thinks PCOS is the culprit. I'm over weight (BMI 29.4) and she said she'd put me on some insulin meds to bring down my weight... I'll take that!!!

Please, please, please just let this cycle have a healthy :bfp:!![-o<[-o<[-o<

My symptoms at 5DPO today are the same crap I always get post-O :(: pinching over the ovary, off and on cramping and creamy cm. I've had intense cramping episodes on either 7, 8, or 9 DPO, with two of those cycles being a BFN, so I'm trying not to look into every twinge. Just wanting it to be Monday already so I can POAS!!!

Aw I'm sorry she was such a cold B word :hugs: Let's just hope that you get your :bfp: this go and don't have to worry one more minute about it! :thumbup:

I'm so tempted lxb - I really want to test with afternoon wee but I know it will be a waste since I barely had my dip yesterday! So tomorrow seems like a better day to start!

When are YOU planning to test??? :dance: :test:

Bio, I'm sorry you had that experience with her. But hopefully with a cold heart, that means it all went to her brain and you're getting great advice.

I too am hoping the very best for a positive outcome for you! :hugs:

Lovn, TEST TEST TEST TEST

I didn't get a good dip either! Oh no!

Hey ladies! I have been in class all morning! I was born in Portsmouth, NH and have lived in Huntsville, Alabama basically my whole life. If that city sounds familiar we are know for that guy who did the intruder song thing the whole "hide your kids, hide your wife"... utterly ridiculous! ANYWAYS!!

tag- you are so ridiculously knocked up i already see your bump down here in AL!

lovn- one word :test:

bio- sorry she was a meanie! hopefully she knows what she is doing!! yay for losing weight! If I am not knocked up this cycle (which I obviously am) I am hitting the gym HARDCORE!

Your dip still could be in the making tag! Plus not everyone gets a 'dip' even when preggy! :thumbup:

I want to test sooooo bad but I've had tons of water this morning [I'm so thursty] and just finished a soda :blush: So I couldn't even if I wanted to. I'll have to wait until this evening at the earliest........... should I???

bio - BOO to that lady! Is it Monday yet? :haha:

lovn - I POAS (opk that is!) still waiting to O!! :shy:

bio - BOO to that lady! Is it Monday yet? :haha:

lovn - I POAS (opk that is!) still waiting to O!! :shy:

:dohh: Oh yeah, that's right!! Well..... get to Oing woman!! :haha:
How is dh doing, btw? Feeling better I hope [seeing as he needs his strength up to get you nice and knocked up!! :thumbup:]

So we BD 7 days out of the last 10 do you think that's enough haha!! I honestly think I had O day not yesterday, but the day before, but possibly yesterday :haha: I tell you I am beat! Not only that I have a terrible cough so kissing is just not going on and no fellacio :rofl:

So we BD 7 days out of the last 10 do you think that's enough haha!! I honestly think I had O day not yesterday, but the day before, but possibly yesterday :haha: I tell you I am beat! Not only that I have a terrible cough so kissing is just not going on and no fellacio :rofl:

:rofl: Well in all reality we know we don't technically need kissing or fellacio to make a baby.... but of course they're always fun :winkwink:
I think you've covered your bases pretty well! Fingers crossed you've caught a sticky egg!! Is it time for you to test yet?? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->