Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

We should take our act on the road ladies! :rofl:

LBX- we need you O'ing!!!!

JBK, you're BD'ing has me tired! I think the last time DH and I dtd we actually argued and ended up laughing we were so fed up with the quantity. I never thought either one of us would EVER say that! :haha:

Lovn, should I??? UM YES!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

JBK, kissing is just not going on and no fellacio :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks JBK and Heather for taking the GEO poll, nice to visualize where everybody is BDing! :happydance:

I love looking at the charts similar to mine on FF...have you guys checked it out? However, no one is testing positive EARLY! I can't wait any longer! UGH

JBK, you're BD'ing has me tired! I think the last time DH and I dtd we actually argued and ended up laughing we were so fed up with the quantity. I never thought either one of us would EVER say that! :haha:

Thanks JBK and Heather for taking the GEO poll, nice to visualize where everybody is BDing! :happydance:

That last part cracked me up!! :rofl: Now I'm visualizing everyone :sex: across the USA :haha:

And you've convinced me - I'll test tonight :blush:

That last part cracked me up!! :rofl: Now I'm visualizing everyone :sex: across the USA :haha:

And you've convinced me - I'll test tonight :blush:

YAY! You're testing.

And we are down one coked up dancing man! What happened, did the other one take him out? :shrug:

YAY! You're testing.

And we are down one coked up dancing man! What happened, did the other one take him out? :shrug:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yep, original coked up dancing man wasn't having sharing his space with another coked up dancing man and kicked his a$$ right outta there :haha:

I swear to you I could smell everyone at the stores breath/BO/hair :sick: It really made me ill. Must be a sign! :dance: ;)

I was messing with my FF chart just now, and trip out on this, if I have a higher temp tomorrow [higher than today's] FF will re-adjust my O date to CD17 :dohh: but if my temp is lower [or the same] as todays it will stay put. That worries me yet again, as that would mean not only am I not as far into the tww as I thought, but that would also mean the lack of fertile cm at the time :sad1:

I really hope that my temp is a bit lower [although I guess I need it to be whatever it's supposed to so that I have an accurate interpretation, iykwim]

:wacko:

Weird for real? I'm going to go play with my chart too. :haha:

Maybe it will make me pregnant!

Around this time...I always start doubting myself. :cry: It would be really nice for all of us to get our BFPs together. :hugs:

Was looking up ways to announce pregnancy [yep already thinking ahead! :thumbup:]
and found this - I may do this with a few friends/family members!

'Michaels craft store has white pre-cut puzzles where you can write a message, take the puzzle apart, and place in an envelope. I wrote in pastel colored markers, staggering the letters a bit, "Congratulations! You are going to be a Grandma!" (or great-grandma, uncle, grandpa....whichever applicable) and mailed them off to each family member, w/ instructions to call me as soon as they were done, they put the puzzle together and called me as happy as can be! No one had a clue until the puzzle was put together!"

Weird for real? I'm going to go play with my chart too. :haha:

Maybe it will make me pregnant!

Around this time...I always start doubting myself. :cry: It would be really nice for all of us to get our BFPs together. :hugs:

We're all pregnant so no reason to doubt! ;) :happydance:

was looking up ways to announce pregnancy [yep already thinking ahead! :thumbup:]
and found this - i may do this with a few friends/family members!

'michaels craft store has white pre-cut puzzles where you can write a message, take the puzzle apart, and place in an envelope. I wrote in pastel colored markers, staggering the letters a bit, "congratulations! You are going to be a grandma!" (or great-grandma, uncle, grandpa....whichever applicable) and mailed them off to each family member, w/ instructions to call me as soon as they were done, they put the puzzle together and called me as happy as can be! No one had a clue until the puzzle was put together!"

love it!

And for your viewing pleasure! My SUPER EARLY 7dpo test! :)

https://i.imgur.com/nHfHT.jpg

And an opt for good measure [wanted to make sure I wasn't about to have a surprise late ovulation or something!]

https://i.imgur.com/M3Uz3.jpg

pretty pee stick~~~ :haha:

now.. let the show begin~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful control and LH Lines!!!!! On to tomorrow!:haha:

Love it!!! Ill post one in 6... days! Should look just as nice! With my first pregnancy I tested positive on a frer at 5 weeks! He was a surprise!

Oh and I only took that one test! Then I took one at my doctors and that was all she wrote!

Read:coffee:read through all 50 pgs.....obsessed and feel like I am not alone in the plash addiction....lol
:hi::boat:
I am 8dpo...got a faint line last night on the freebie midstream test ( blue handle) "Concieveeasy" free ttc kit....looks like evap today....dh looks at me like I am nuts....coocoo...ca...choo! I am wondering if any of you awesome ladies have heard of these tests...they say new baby on the pig...yet no sensitivity level info whatsoever. I NEED OPINIONS .....SO CURIOUS NOW?!?!?!

3rd month ttc baby#4....did opk kit this month....got a positive on eve of 11 th..and 12th daytime...felt something happen (ovulation) and now want to get my bfp sooooooo bad!!!!!:blush:

I will log on from my phone to upload pic of test so that you all can share your thoughts....pretty please....I know it is early.....hard to get through each day without thinking of poas:baby: You LADIES ROCK ;-)

Read:coffee:read through all 50 pgs.....obsessed and feel like I am not alone in the plash addiction....lol
:hi::boat:
I am 8dpo...got a faint line last night on the freebie midstream test ( blue handle) "Concieveeasy" free ttc kit....looks like evap today....dh looks at me like I am nuts....coocoo...ca...choo! I am wondering if any of you awesome ladies have heard of these tests...they say new baby on the pig...yet no sensitivity level info whatsoever. I NEED OPINIONS .....SO CURIOUS NOW?!?!?!

3rd month ttc baby#4....did opk kit this month....got a positive on eve of 11 th..and 12th daytime...felt something happen (ovulation) and now want to get my bfp sooooooo bad!!!!!:blush:

I will log on from my phone to upload pic of test so that you all can share your thoughts....pretty please....I know it is early.....hard to get through each day without thinking of poas:baby: You LADIES ROCK ;-)

:shock: You deserve an award for getting through all 50 pages of our testing/symptom spotting madness :haha:

That's so exciting that you have something faint showing!! Definitely post it when you can, we LOVE looking at other peoples pee sticks! :rofl:
As for the brand/sensitivity everything I can find seems to indicate they are "early pregnancy tests" but doesn't give an exact number :shrug: Sounds like it could be a good test to take this early though!
Looking forward to seeing your test piccie!

Suppose I have to put my memory card into my computer and upload from there, sorry new to this.....aarrgg. got the kindle, my htc phone, and computer going now....lol.....so so funny....learning how to upload a pic....one fry short of a happy meal....sorry! Working on it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->