Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Suppose I have to put my memory card into my computer and upload from there, sorry new to this.....aarrgg. got the kindle, my htc phone, and computer going now....lol.....so so funny....learning how to upload a pic....one fry short of a happy meal....sorry! Working on it....

:rofl: At least you have a great sense of humor! :)

Come to think of it, I don't know that you'll be able to upload piccies until you've reached 5 posts :dohh: I recommend uploading your piccie to another hosting site [like imgur.com] and just linking it that way with the direct url! [hope that makes sense!]

mmmm..... happy meal french fries :haha: [I must be pregnant :rofl:]

Wowsa, You make me laugh, sense of humor is a MUST, thank you for replying so fast, I feel so happy to be in contact with ya! :) here are pics, yes I opened the test after an hour, just couldn't believe my eyes. I took a pic with the effects from my phone, and saw a hint of a line when the color is reversed, do you? Is this what an evap looks like? I will be testing constantly pretty much until AF shows up, praying she stays far....far...far...far...far...far...far...away from us all! Thank you so much for your time and interest. My whole day was calm, posted up reading the 50pgs, I really enjoyed it! Awesomemomness! TTys:baby::wacko: ~

Wowsa, You make me laugh, sense of humor is a MUST, thank you for replying so fast, I feel so happy to be in contact with ya! :) here are pics, yes I opened the test after an hour, just couldn't believe my eyes. I took a pic with the effects from my phone, and saw a hint of a line when the color is reversed, do you? Is this what an evap looks like? I will be testing constantly pretty much until AF shows up, praying she stays far....far...far...far...far...far...far...away from us all! Thank you so much for your time and interest. My whole day was calm, posted up reading the 50pgs, I really enjoyed it! Awesomemomness! TTys:baby::wacko: ~

Of course! We're all in the same crazy TTC boat! May as well support eachother through the madness! :friends:

And I definitely see what you're seeing, I just can't say for certain there's color :nope: Is there color in real life?
I can't wait to see your next test!
I hope AF stays very far away from us all :af: :af: :af:

Suppose I have to put my memory card into my computer and upload from there, sorry new to this.....aarrgg. got the kindle, my htc phone, and computer going now....lol.....so so funny....learning how to upload a pic....one fry short of a happy meal....sorry! Working on it....

Come to think of it, I don't know that you'll be able to upload piccies until you've reached 5 posts :dohh: I recommend uploading your piccie to another hosting site [like imgur.com] and just linking it that way with the direct url! [hope that makes sense!]

LOL, happy meal french fries!!!!!! :haha:

Lalalalalalalala (love the name, sorry got carried away) I have to say I am most impressed you read through our pages of insanity. That's awesome! And welcome!!! :)

So, my tummy hurts tonight. Like weird twinges. And it's not gas (this time). I hope it means something. (hint: like a BFP)

LALA I think we O'd (which means Bd'd) on the same date! Tomorrow we test (again) -- hope you'll join us! :rofl:

It was pinkish last night....it dried...and I suppose I could take a pic and do the jumble photo transfer deal and upload a pic of it today. My lil guy woke up so it may take me some time....to get it done...just wondering if this is what an evaporate line looks like....I have read up on lows web site and suppose I could just relax and keep testing....plan on that for sure....just pretty fun to obsessed when I saw something. Also...don't really trust these tests either....research I suppose. I have frer and a digital and some answer brand also....just waiting to be closer to af due date ya know. Smiles and high five...thank you thank you....I am not crazy huh? I WILL BE WAITING TO SEE YOUR DAILY TESTS AND UPDATES.....FUN. FUN!

Lala, I think you're right, I see something faint! Nice!

Ah~ I sense there will be plenty of pee sticks pics tomorrw!!!! :happydance:

lalala -- your username reminded me of this emoticon~! https://www.laymark.com/l/o/16.gif And I think I see something too!!

:rofl:

I absolutely adore you ladies <3

And yes!!! I expect pee sticks from everyone tomorrow!!!! :dance:

LOL, happy meal french fries!!!!!! :haha:
Lalalalalalalala (love the name, sorry got carried away) I have to say I am most impressed you read through our pages of insanity. That's awesome! And welcome!!! :)

So, my tummy hurts tonight. Like weird twinges. And it's not gas (this time). I hope it means something. (hint: like a BFP)

LALA I think we O'd (which means Bd'd) on the same date! Tomorrow we test (again) -- hope you'll join us! :rofl:

:haha::thumbup::haha::winkwink: Absolutely! Looking forward to it....thank you for the invite :-D tums help my gummy when it feels off....try some...just one will do the trick maybe...hope you feel better. ;-) My daughter is named Sydney...noticed your child is Syd...things in common....and O day. Big smiles...best of luck and tx for every lady out there ttc

Apparently I cannot spell....don't know how to turn off the auto correction on my kindle....so funny...meant tummy....not gummy.....I apoligize ladies:shrug::dohh:

The top [yeah that's right, the TOP] of my boob hurts :rofl:

Hahahahaha I got all excited when I got a sudden ache there [I don't usually have achy/pain in this spot, usually it's right in the middle or towards my pits. It's surely a sign! :haha:]
:thumbup:

[[[O/T - I've just got to ask because it's been cracking me up lately - since being on BnB do you notice that you go to put in the smilie codes for things like email and text message?
Like I just went to text DH that I picked up his work boots from the shoe repair man and it was embarrassing because they're super stinky [:haha:]
and I was starting to type :sick; and relized I wasn't typing here :dohh: or I start to put the : in front of 'Haha' :rofl:]]]

lovn - YES!! hahhaha... i was typing : haha : on msn!! :dohh: I'm SUCH an addict to bnb!! :rofl:

lala - I was beginning to wonder about your 'gummy'.... i was thinking .. is it gummy bear that you're eating?

tag - FX that all these are great signs!!

Apparently I cannot spell....don't know how to turn off the auto correction on my kindle....so funny...meant tummy....not gummy.....I apoligize ladies:shrug::dohh:

No worries, usually will makes for some funny autocorrect moments :haha:

My DH must really want a baby. He's been very sick for the past two days. I have been hoping that he would get to feeling better so we could :sex: but today he was just feeling really crappy. But when I told him I was O'ing today (mind you, we are NTNP supposedly), He about dragged me upstairs to the bedroom! :haha:
Unfortunately, since we decided to NTNP, I didn't order any pee sticks, so I have one FRER. I will have to live vicariously through you ladies. Looking forward to all the upcoming tests!

BTW, I was born in Ohio, but now live in Trenton, NE.

Go dh!! That's awesome! :dance: its fun when they are just as into it [if not even more into it] as us! :)

Welcome to crazyville lalala!! when I was pregnant last time I had to have French fries and chocolate milkshakes daily lol!!
Lovn- I am not testing until next Friday! So be ready for a positive at 10-11dpo. Lol! Oct 1st is the dreaded anal probing (colonoscopy) so I guess by the latest on mon Oct 1 14dpo if negative ill be having the procedure.

Omg I am sitting on the couch just giggling and dh is looking at me like I'm nuts!

Lalala, yes my daughter's name is Sydney born on 2/17/00, we like to call her Squidney :haha: because her parents love to embarrass her. :) Love the similarities!

Lovn, I totally do the : thing but the good news is, I am on FB so much less as BNB is way more interesting. I'd much rather hear about cm, bd'ing and sore boobies! :rofl:

lxb - thank you...how is your cycle going?

two, if I need to send you some HPTs I'm on it! :)

Testing in 10 hours! :happydance:

The top [yeah that's right, the TOP] of my boob hurts :rofl:

Hahahahaha I got all excited when I got a sudden ache there [I don't usually have achy/pain in this spot, usually it's right in the middle or towards my pits. It's surely a sign! :haha:]
:thumbup:

[[[O/T - I've just got to ask because it's been cracking me up lately - since being on BnB do you notice that you go to put in the smilie codes for things like email and text message?
Like I just went to text DH that I picked up his work boots from the shoe repair man and it was embarrassing because they're super stinky [:haha:]
and I was starting to type :sick; and relized I wasn't typing here :dohh: or I start to put the : in front of 'Haha' :rofl:]]]

You are totally preggo! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->