Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

kleenex smells awful :haha: you are soooo pregnant!! maybe with twins :loopy: what if we all got twins :rofl: obviously!

You're all bonkers <3

Indeed we are! :haha:

Good morning my friends! So I had a big temp dip this am - I hope that's a good thing. I took my temp 3 times, twice it was the same and one time it was even lower than what I recorded. :shrug:

And then I got up to peeeeeeeeeee....and here it is!!!

I swear the control line is getting stronger and stronger! :rofl:

How is everyone doing?

oops the attachment didn't take!

Attachments

• photo-100.jpg
    photo-100.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 30
Ahhhh!!! I would be so thankful!

But I suddenly doubt it all........ FF just ruined it all. Im now back at 6 dpo today :sad1: so no testing until I'm back to at least 8dpo :grr:

How are all you wonderful ladies doing today? I was expecting some pee sticks for at least you tag, this morning! :shrug: what's up??

EDIT: xpost! Just saw your test piccie tag! :dance:

Ahhhh!!! I would be so thankful!

But I suddenly doubt it all........ FF just ruined it all. Im now back at 6 dpo today :sad1: so no testing until I'm back to at least 8dpo :grr:

How are all you wonderful ladies doing today? I was expecting some pee sticks for at least you tag, this morning! :shrug: what's up??

EDIT: xpost! Just saw your test piccie tag! :dance:

Look again my friend, that attachment didn't take and I think we posted at the same time. :) It's kismet.

These temps are really really strange to me. I looked at your chart. They are very hard to interpret? Did you BD on the temp dip just in case? If so, and FF is right...your bases are all totally covered. Fx!

I saw it! :)

And yes, you're technically right but my only worry again is my complete lack of fertile cm for the days before, during and after cd 17 :( that can't be a happy environment for wee little spermy :nope:

So I'm going to live vicariously through you Tag! :friends:

PS love love love the temp dip!!! :dance: implantation!!!! :yipee:

Ohhhh, I hope you're right. I always lose faith right about this time DPO.

Any symptoms this morning? I feel awesome again. Never thought I'd be disappointed to say that. LOL

Oh and what is your FF score today? Mine is now 24. I think I even lost a point. :shrug:

Yeah, I feel pretty good too [other than sheer disappointment from my o date shenanigans]

[sorry for spamming my thread :haha:]

FF has me back down to 7/100 with a different EDD and everything :sad1: honestly if I did o that late I have no faith that I'm pregnant this cycle. Just have to remember to use preseed next go and hope that works! I really wonder if I had gotten the temp that's missing from before I o if it would agree with my opk then? :shrug:

oh and get this for great, we didn't even bd on cd17.... :dohh:

But you did a BD marathon this month, I am quite impressed. One of those little suckers is def swimming around pushing to the finish line! :haha:

I also didn't have the fertile cm I'm use to seeing every month. I just didn't trust the OPT as it seemed off with my instincts. But maybe I have to give into science a little bit. If nothing else, I learned a TON this month on charting, fertility and sex. :happydance: And now I know where in the country everyone lives.

Next poll: We know Lisa and Heather's name :haha:, anyone interested in sharing first names? Or favorite baby names? I can give the background to Sydney, my beautiful sassy 12 year old. For 8 months we thought she'd def be Madison. And in 2000 everyone was naming their girls Madison. So in the 11th hour I switched. Not related, but it was the year the Olympics were held in Sydney, Australia so you can imagine how many Sydney's there were that year. We told one person who said, "wasn't that the b@tches name in Melrose Place, so we kept it a secret from that point on" LOL everyone has an opinion. And my Sydney truly lives up to her name. So blessed.

Did you play around with the temp you think you missed?

Sure did! I entered one that is about average for cd14 or right before I o and it worked!!! Im so tempted to leave it too :haha: I now really believe that's the only reason FF is messing with my o day so much!
Think I should leave it? It does make me awful happy to see the solid crosshairs :haha:

Sure did! I entered one that is about average for cd14 or right before I o and it worked!!! Im so tempted to leave it too :haha: I now really believe that's the only reason FF is messing with my o day so much!
Think I should leave it? It does make me awful happy to see the solid crosshairs :haha:

Leave it! I think it's the missing piece! Fo sho. :hugs:

Done and done! Totally leaving it! Annnnnnnd we're back in the game :dance:

Oh and my name is Michelle [but I'm not even joking, most of my family and dh calls me Sunshine! :thumbup:] and my favorite girl name is Aurora and I'm still very on tue fence for a boy name haha

Done and done! Totally leaving it! Annnnnnnd we're back in the game :dance:

Oh and my name is Michelle [but I'm not even joking, most of my family and dh calls me Sunshine! :thumbup:] and my favorite girl name is Aurora and I'm still very on tue fence for a boy name haha

Yay!!! Test test test

My first name is Tara and I'm not kidding my whole life my family called me Tara the terrible and my pop or grandfather turning 90!! called me Tarrrara Boom de ey) I can't guess why? :rofl:

I love Aurora! So sweet and not often used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->