Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Lovn - step away from FF!!! lol I really would take their point system with a grain of salt. I really, honestly just think you had a delay in temp rise. I mean, look at all of your other charts, woman!:haha: You seem to always have a slow climb or delayed temp shift up. Plus, what happened with CD18 temp? Should it have been higher?

Just a couple examples:
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/Picture13_zps7a504304.png
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/Picture12_zpsf66b3183.png

and in regards to non-fertile cm, just check FF's chart gallery and see how many pregnancies came from only creamy cm ;)

Do not count yourself out so soon!!! :thumbup:

tag (did you say what your name was?) - That's too funny - Sydney and Melrose Place! I think that name is popular now and have known so many people who changed their baby's name once they were born. My name is Heather, so now we have two on this thread! The only names DH and I agree on is Dylan for a boy and Vivienne for a girl.

I'm 6DPO, so if you're now 6DPO Lovn, we can be DPO buddies!! I really do think you're 8DPO though, but it'd be nice to have a buddy:friends:

Had moderate cramps and backache last night. Of course I Googled the heck out of it even though I know I've been crampy on BFN cycles. Temps still climbing and I'm headed out the door to have my progesterone checked! Will have results on Monday. 3 days left till testing!!!

I dont read anything into the point system its just fun to compare numbers!

As for the cd18 I had originally taken it at 10:30am [hours and hours after usual since I wasn't able to take it at the normal time. So I used the bbt adjust to get a more 'accurate' temp. :shrug: I considered taking it out completely since it's so far from accurate in all actuality:dohh:

Oh well........ I've got to stop worry so much, seeing as no matter what, what's done is done and either I'm pregnant this cycle or I'm not.

Tag, I'm testing this afternoon!

tag (did you say what your name was?) - That's too funny - Sydney and Melrose Place! I think that name is popular now and have known so many people who changed their baby's name once they were born. My name is Heather, so now we have two on this thread! The only names DH and I agree on is Dylan for a boy and Vivienne for a girl.

I'm 6DPO, so if you're now 6DPO Lovn, we can be DPO buddies!! I really do think you're 8DPO though, but it'd be nice to have a buddy:friends:

Had moderate cramps and backache last night. Of course I Googled the heck out of it even though I know I've been crampy on BFN cycles. Temps still climbing and I'm headed out the door to have my progesterone checked! Will have results on Monday. 3 days left till testing!!!

"Step away from FF" :haha: I agree, stay the course Lovn!

Bio...it's Tara! :) Love the names Dylan and Vivienne. What great choices! My DH wants Samantha if its a girl and Samuel if it's a boy all because of some dumb movie he saw. Sydney said she'll be in charge of naming any baby coming into this world. I love older names, Syd's middle name is Emma after my grandmother, would love to bring that into the mix. Honestly, names are all so overwhelming...they have to carry it for the rest of their lives. I do like the name Max (my grandfather's name)...maybe I'll let you ladies name any future heirs of mine. :haha:

Bio, great news with rising temps...let's get an implantation dip! When do you plan on taking your first test?

Hey ladies!!! My name is Jessica :) my son's name is Kenneth. He was named after my hubby's father who passed away when he was 12. We were actually talking about names last night weird! I love the name Jayson or Jack for a boy and cannot figure out a girls name!!

Lovn- I hope your not out and that FF is glitching because you are way to pregnant for that mess!

Tag- feeling wonderful is a good thing! And those are some pretty dark beautiful test lines :haha: keep em coming!!
ATM- I guess I'm maybe 2-3dpo. I still have this nasty cough! Cm has dried some yesterday it was heavy ugh! I had a pretty nice pain in my side... so tests will be for fun I'm pregnant :rofl:

Kenneth's middle name is Parker :)

Oh and tell me what you think ladies this is a TMI post... today and yesterday when I went to BM after I got up in the toilet was what looked like to me a blood clot but not blood it was like a cm ball! So weird! Any thoughts? Is my fertile cm? I have never seen it come out like that!

https://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xsw18k_parents-rap-about-maintaining-their-household_music. This is hilarious!!

Oh and tell me what you think ladies this is a TMI post... today and yesterday when I went to BM after I got up in the toilet was what looked like to me a blood clot but not blood it was like a cm ball! So weird! Any thoughts? Is my fertile cm? I have never seen it come out like that!

I've had that happen. But usually it ends up being creamy cm mixed with spotting [could be ovulation spotting?] but usually creamy means non-fertile..... but like the convo has been today, non-fertile cm doesn't always mean you aren't fertile :dohh:

I'm still totally confused on it all but I hope either way, it's a good sign!

Me too! Now I think I should keep BDing! and I am not past O day ughhh today is cycle day 18 and last month I got a +opk on CD17.... This looks more gooey and like it has strands.. I hate you Cervical Mucus.. why don't you just play by the rules!!:hissy: I really don't want to take the clomid again!

Last night for about 30 minutes I felt pinching..... lots of pinching in my low abdomen.

It's started again. I don't know that I've ever felt anything quite like this. I've had stabbing/achy/dull pains before..... but not like this. Sign??? :haha:

Either way, it made me think of this guy: hahahaha

https://i.imgur.com/rJZ4K.gif

:rofl: :rofl: I just realized the crab says "Tag, you've been pinched" So I guess, Tag, I've pinched you :haha:

:rofl:

I think I need more sleep, I'm cracking myself up :haha:

Me too! Now I think I should keep BDing! and I am not past O day ughhh today is cycle day 18 and last month I got a +opk on CD17.... This looks more gooey and like it has strands.. I hate you Cervical Mucus.. why don't you just play by the rules!!:hissy: I really don't want to take the clomid again!

I totally hear ya girl :friends:

[ps I LOVE the dancing baby in your siggy!!!! :rofl:]

I want to go back to bed too! It's the only relief I get from this cough! I have to clean and go to the store and buy blinds :/

LOL pinching crabs, mucus playing by rules, why can't these babies just cooperate!!!

I too felt weird pinching yesterday but thought it was in my head. I mean, having flat hair yesterday was a sign. The fact an actress in a movie announced to her leading man she was pregnant was a sign. The fact that the TODAY show was showing the best baby items to buy was a sign. Hell, my husband just came home for lunch which he never does has to mean I'm pregnant right? :rofl:

LOL pinching crabs, mucus playing by rules, why can't these babies just cooperate!!!

I too felt weird pinching yesterday but thought it was in my head. I mean, having flat hair yesterday was a sign. The fact an actress in a movie announced to her leading man she was pregnant was a sign. The fact that the TODAY show was showing the best baby items to buy was a sign. Hell, my husband just came home for lunch which he never does has to mean I'm pregnant right? :rofl:

:haha: I turned on the tv this morning and it was an e.p.t. commercial! That is completely a sign!! :dance:

Hey Tag, now my number is 32/100 :dance:

Mine miraculously is too! Perhaps everyone at 8dpo is 32....what a scam! :dohh:

Full on scam, man! :grr:

Bahaha!! I always do that! Look a commercial for a pregnancy tests! <-that's a deffo sign! I don't believe in coincidence :haha:

And countdowntopregnancy.com is saying they think I ovulated 2 days later!!! For realz? C'mon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->