Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

we posted at the same time about the commercial!:headspin: I guess I need to get up and :shower::dishes::laundry: and all that fun stuff

I swear everything [kleenex included] smells awful! :sick: I hope I'm preggy! :haha:
Girl~~ You ARE PUPO!! :dance:

That would be spectacular!! I'd love twins! One of each :cloud9:

:dance: :bunny: :happydance:

When I was pregnant with my twins (one of each) I couldn't stand the smell of my skin at 8dpo. You are deffo preggo with twins! :haha:
I would LOVE to have twins too!!! (one boy and one girl~ then I shall be done! :haha:)

PS love love love the temp dip!!! :dance: implantation!!!! :yipee:

Ohhhh, I hope you're right. I always lose faith right about this time DPO.
temp dip~ :dance: :wave: Ms. PUPO~~~

Bahaha!! I always do that! Look a commercial for a pregnancy tests! <-that's a deffo sign! I don't believe in coincidence :haha:
Me TOO!! :dohh:

afm, i'm STILL waiting to O! Forgot to bring my opk to work this morning!! :growlmad: guess it shall be evening pee then~ :thumbup: FF predicted me to O in ~4-5 days~ sooo far away~!!

lovn girl~ I don't care what FF said... I'm pretty sure u Oed on cd15 and it's time to POAS! :happydance:

And countdowntopregnancy.com is saying they think I ovulated 2 days later!!! For realz? C'mon!!!

:rofl:

:shock: What makes it think that? countdown is all mixed up! I don't believe for one second :haha:

we posted at the same time about the commercial!:headspin: I guess I need to get up and :shower::dishes::laundry: and all that fun stuff

:rofl: I didn't even realize, I just thought you were agreeing with me [very quickly] :haha: Baby brain :winkwink: We're so PUPO! :)

I swear everything [kleenex included] smells awful! :sick: I hope I'm preggy! :haha:
Girl~~ You ARE PUPO!! :dance: :D <---- my face when I read that :dance:

afm, i'm STILL waiting to O! Forgot to bring my opk to work this morning!! :growlmad: guess it shall be evening pee then~ :thumbup: FF predicted me to O in ~4-5 days~ sooo far away~!!

lovn girl~ I don't care what FF said... I'm pretty sure u Oed on cd15 and it's time to POAS! :happydance:

I totally agree with you, cd15 for sure!! :) I'll be POAS in a few hours [I've been so dang thirst though that I'm hoping it wont be too deluted all day long :dohh:]

So excited for you to O and get your sticky bean!!! 4 days seems like a long ways away but at least you can pass the time with us crazy ladies :happydance:

:friends:

So excited for you to O and get your sticky bean!!! 4 days seems like a long ways away but at least you can pass the time with us crazy ladies :happydance:

Oh yea~~ this thread is one of my fav threads!! :friends: :friends:

In the spirit of POAS here is my first HPT! So obviously positive :rofl: 2-3dpo :haha:

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2432_zps3a1f96f0.jpg

In the spirit of POAS here is my first HPT! So obviously positive :rofl: 2-3dpo :haha:

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2432_zps3a1f96f0.jpg
:rofl: love it!!

Love it!! May as well jump on the band wagon! :dance:

Lovely control line you have there!! :happydance:

[ps love your new avi pic!]

I was actually 4 months pregnant there :)

Oh yea~~ this thread is one of my fav threads!! :friends: :friends:

Meeee too!

Twinges lower left side! It must be the baby kicking already! :rofl:

You should know, I have been MIA because I just studied about 50 FF charts. Those with implantation dips got positives on average 3-4 days after their dips. LOL Weeeeeeeeeeeee! :happydance: Those who were not pregnant with implantation dips clearly were taking their temps wrong so I discarded those. :rofl:

Sexy legs JBK!

5dpo and having some slight dull cramps and my lower back kills! Never have back issues! Hope this brings good things!

Sounds promising!

As for me - I totally need to stop now. I've gotten myself all worked up that I didn't O at all this cycle. I was on countdowntopregnancy, entered all my temps from FF and it said I possibly Od on CD17 too :dohh: but when I enter that high temp from cd18 it says I didn't 'obvously' O at all :sad1:
And the fact that my boobs are not sore at all makes me wonder if they are right :cry: [I'm just a ball of emotion today. This is totally making me cry even though I know it's still totally possible that I miss tempt and I did O when I think I did but now I just don't know....... I feel hopeful yet not, it's odd]

5dpo and having some slight dull cramps and my lower back kills! Never have back issues! Hope this brings good things!

Sounds promising!

As for me - I totally need to stop now. I've gotten myself all worked up that I didn't O at all this cycle. I was on countdowntopregnancy, entered all my temps from FF and it said I possibly Od on CD17 too :dohh: but when I enter that high temp from cd18 it says I didn't 'obvoously' O at all :sad1:
And the fact that my boobs are not sore at all makes me wonder if they are right :cry: [I'm just a ball of emotion today. This is totally making me cry even though I know it's still totally possible that I miss tempt and I did O when I think I did but now I just don't know....... I feel hopeful yet not, it's odd]

Heather, sounds like a great start!!

Lovn, oh no, what did I start with the CountdowntoPreganancy stupid site! :dohh:

We hate them and we should ignore them.

No crying, we saw EPT commercials and smell things that don't exist, we don't call it quits until AF shows her stupid face. (Even though she doesn't have a face, she's just gross and mean)

So let's stick with FF - get our points above 34 and continue to test until the Control line is lighter than our BFPs. :hugs: Got it? C'mon we have a baby to make (not together, you know what I mean :rofl:)!!

PS...we need to give some credit to your POSITIVE OPT who we love!

Sounds promising!

As for me - I totally need to stop now. I've gotten myself all worked up that I didn't O at all this cycle. I was on countdowntopregnancy, entered all my temps from FF and it said I possibly Od on CD17 too :dohh: but when I enter that high temp from cd18 it says I didn't 'obvoously' O at all :sad1:

Heather, sounds like a great start!!

Lovn, oh no, what did I start with the CountdowntoPreganancy stupid site! :dohh:

We hate them and we should ignore them.

No crying, we saw EPT commercials and smell things that don't exist, we don't call it quits until AF shows her stupid face. (Even though she doesn't have a face, she's just gross and mean)

So let's stick with FF - get our points above 34 and continue to test until the Control line is lighter than our BFPs. :hugs: Got it? C'mon we have a baby to make (not together, you know what I mean :rofl:)!!

:rofl: Thank you for making me laugh!! I don't know what I'd do without you! [proabably annoy the crap out of dh with all my worry and confusion :haha:]
I feel better now! [Damn you countdowntopregnancy :grr:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"