Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

You made me make a lil squeal of joy when I read that :haha:

I hope you're right [nice to know someone else sees it too, even if you're just strokin' my POAS ego :rofl:]

I think I see lines too!! I think we're twins because I took an OPK too! bahahaha

And the hearburn has set in! :dance: [Don't know that I've ever been excited about something that usually sucks so bad :haha:]

And that cramping, while not as intense, is still very much there!

Ladies the smell of pizza almost made me puke... pregnancy :rofl:

First Signal [which are only 88cents at Wal-Mart :shock:] have one of the highest ratings for accuracy and early testing results :thumbup:

** note to self~~ go to walmart and pick up some tests~~ :dance: even though i've no idea when i'll be using them! :haha:

-------I got a 6 different negs on the first signals(Walmart cheapie) from 6dpo until 9dpo, i also got a neg on 10 dpo while i was in the hospital with kidney stones. Then on 12dpo I got a :bfp: on a free with 2mu, 3mu and on 13 dpo right before bed.

Even though its almost midnight, I'm exhausted. Pregnancy!!! :rofl:

G'nite! Pics in the a.m.!!!!

Good luck ladies!! I posted a new test in my thread...check it out if you can and let me know what you think!

I know that I am exhausted!! This pregnancy is so tiring! :haha: I can see us now all pregnant close to our due date joking about going into labor :rofl: "Hey I think my water broke!!... Nope I peed myself" :headspin:

Hey Ladies....spent all day rearranging my daughter Sydney's room....looks awesome. So much to say...just read and caught up. Seriously...you ladies are awesome inspiring...make me giggle a ton at the end of a back breaking...bed lifting...bookshelf assembling diaper changing..dishes...food...pee...organizing long day...so worth the sense of organization though. Tara.... my bday is Feb 17... swear to God when I read that your Syd was born that day....I knew I was pregnant....it is a sign. J/k Coincidental though and cool. Gotta love Aquarius....amethyst...Lol. I did poas this morning...and nada...bfn. told myself....Laura (my name...hi) get your head out of that HPT and go get something done around this house. I don't reccomend those free "TTC" kits to anyone...they even come with pills...herbal supplements...whatever the heck they are...bottles say
not approved by Fda...so no thank you....Holla.

As for the name sharing...My 8yo son is named Beau.....6yo daughter Sydney .....& 2 yo son Wade
sorry I was off computer all day....just needed to regroup mentally after my evil evap Line

I sorta feel like a big dummy....snapping photos...tweaking on a 7dpo line...it was there...I still do not understand it...but never did this early testing before in my life....like neva! Lol...with Wade...my lil guy...I was 6 days late and realized I missed my period....he was a surprise...I was busy working...juggling two kids to get to and from work...etc.

I just completed law enforcement academy in August...was 7 months long...and I juggled three kids to and from all on my own (yep...every frapping day...to and from school...daycare to get to class) studied criminal code...statute....passed all tests WOO HOO......huge accomplishment...and instead of going to get hired and have the badge....I want one more baby....I am 35....
I suppose I got into the academy just to learn law...fighting...shooting....etc...and it was amazing and fun...challenging too. Definately a change from the dental field I used to work in...so career #2- check that off of my to do list. Entire experience reminded me how much my kids need me around....and how important it is for me to have them around me. Deep eh? Yup...I love them like crazy. I figure...one more please God....one more healthy beautiful baby pretty please. Seems like I never had to try before to get pregnant....and now...if af shows up....I will be in month #4 TTC. Not complaining...just scary. Just some facts...and way TMI about me ....felt like sharing....lalalalalalalala here in gorgeous Colorado. Wish all you awesome ladies a great Saturday morning....is it Saturday in Austrailia? I am a dork. :) gnite

I sorta feel like a big dummy....snapping photos...tweaking on a 7dpo line...it was there...I still do not understand it...but never did this early testing before in my life....like neva! Lol...with Wade...my lil guy...I was 6 days late and realized I missed my period....he was a surprise...I was busy working...juggling two kids to get to and from work...etc.

I just completed law enforcement academy in August...was 7 months long...and I juggled three kids to and from all on my own (yep...every frapping day...to and from school...daycare to get to class) studied criminal code...statute....passed all tests WOO HOO......huge accomplishment...and instead of going to get hired and have the badge....I want one more baby....I am 35....
I suppose I got into the academy just to learn law...fighting...shooting....etc...and it was amazing and fun...challenging too. Definately a change from the dental field I used to work in...so career #2- check that off of my to do list. Entire experience reminded me how much my kids need me around....and how important it is for me to have them around me. Deep eh? Yup...I love them like crazy. I figure...one more please God....one more healthy beautiful baby pretty please. Seems like I never had to try before to get pregnant....and now...if af shows up....I will be in month #4 TTC. Not complaining...just scary. Just some facts...and way TMI about me ....felt like sharing....lalalalalalalala here in gorgeous Colorado. Wish all you awesome ladies a great Saturday morning....is it Saturday in Austrailia? I am a dork. :) gnite

Wow lalala....that is so strange. To add to our commonalities my husband is a police officer (he's a detective now) :). When he was on patrols we met when he pulled me over for speeding. :rofl: this is the part he gets mad at me- while I got a verbal warning he drove away and I didn't even know his name. A week later we reconnected and are living happily ever after!

Sooooo I'm in bed trying to hold my pee to test. See you girls in a couple! :hugs:

Ps...you're POAS at 7dpo because we just have that affect on people!! :haha:

Wow lalala....that is so strange. To add to our commonalities my husband is a police officer (he's a detective now) :). When he was on patrols we met when he pulled me over for speeding. :rofl: this is the part he gets mad at me- while I got a verbal warning he drove away and I didn't even know his name. A week later we reconnected and are living happily ever after!

Sooooo I'm in bed trying to hold my pee to test. See you girls in a couple! :hugs:

Ps...you're POAS at 7dpo because we just have that affect on people!! :haha:

Tag, no need to test... I'm declaring you preggo!

I'm 1-2 dpo: nauseated, headache, and craving pancakes.... I'm sooo pregnant!

BTW, my name is Andra, but most people call me Andi, Annie, or Ann

Holy multiple posting Tag... Sorry guys...my phone must be possessed. Ok...going to POAS in 5 minutes!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->