• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

WHY ARE YOU NOT AWAKE???? :hissy: :brat: :hissy: :brat:

IT'S TIME TO PEE WOMAN. get yo' pee on, get yo' pee on.

C'MOOOOOOOON. I can't be the only person awake at 6:40am. I think it's because I pass out at 9pm. It's almost nap time for me :haha:

I WANT MORE PEE PEE STICKS.

Lovn....I need to know too!! Test: BFN

I'll be back tomorrow am. I'm not out until AF!

iwantpeace - I'm with ya! I've been up since around 3:30. I go to bed fairly early as well.
This morning I'm supposed to be watching a 6 month old. She was supposed to be here a half an hour ago since her mommy has to be to work at 5:45 (central time). It's after six and still no baby. Hmmmmmmmm.

Can't wait to see the test this morning!!!! :coffee:

Goodness! 330 is early. I usually wake up around then and go back to bed. I think it's because i'm starting to get hungry in the middle of the night - so I keep some snacks next to my bed.

Right. I've been awake too long. Well, an hour. It's now NAP TIME and still no sign of Lovn.

DEAR LOVN,

I AM VERY DISAPOINTED THAT I DID NOT WAKE UP TO A 10DPO TEST. I FIND THIS VERY SELFISH OF YOU. NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK TO BED AND THERE BETTER BE A TEST ON HERE WHEN I WAKE UP FROM MY NAP :rofl: :rofl:

love ya lady! GET PISSIN'

:rofl: I love you ladies! Thank you for putting me in a great mood on a Monday morning :friends:
I've been napping all weekend plus going to bed by 9pm and I still feel just exhausted. Also had a really vivid dream last night. I'm congested still. Nips are perky :blush: and dh said they look darker [I wouldn't have noticed otherwise :haha:]

And what you've all been so patiently:rofl: waiting for 10 dpo

https://i.imgur.com/cCyDe.jpg

LOL Thank you for simply using that emoticon to make me laugh!!! :rofl:

This was the first morning I felt disappointed...thank you to all of you for reading and posting. It certainly is making this so much easier. :hugs:

I am testing tonight and of course tomorrow. And the next day and the next day....

I swear I see something on there too! I'm gonna tweak it when I get out of bed!

I can't tell if there's anything there!! what do you see in real life?????

Tbh I saw something right away. Then didn't see it anymore. I can see something in the picture though :shrug: I went and checked it again at 30 minutes [just for fun, i know it's past the time limit :blush:] and it again looks like a shadow. I'll hold out excitement for the moment. Im probably going to take a frer this afternoon [because it could possibly be more sensitive???]

HMmmm.... maybe save FRER for tmr's fmu??

hope you'll be following your pepsi's footsteps!! :dance: :dance:

I thought about that but I've seen a bunch of women on here saying that they get better results in the afternoon. I'll use the cheap answer brand instead and save the frer for later! :thumbup:

I thought I saw something here is a tweak

Attachments

• 1346087805491.jpg
    1346087805491.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 1346087781647.jpg
    1346087781647.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 57
Aw thank you for tweaking that for me! :hugs: I totally see it, and it really is even more noticeable irl. I hope it's real - and the actual start of my :bfp:

:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->