• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Can't wait to see it darker, tomorrow!!!! ;) Especially with those beautiful high temps!

I was stalking and comparing my chart to preggy charts on FF and this was the 3rd one I came across :shock: Besides pre-o temps we have the same temps shifts post O and she got her :bfp: 12 dpo.

Feeling good [and super moody :haha:]

Attachments

• revMXudHI.jpg
    revMXudHI.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 9
WOW that is pretty close, do you have VIP on FF?

Tested this afternoon - :bfn: :sad1: [didn't take a picture, sorry]

I've now managed to slowly become an angry moody tired bitch :rofl:

I went to Subway to get some lunch and I swear everything stunk. Bad. Oh and my left nip is now full of stabby pains :dohh:

Don't get discouraged. Still only 10dpo and if you saw something irl that's an awesome sign. If you remember in my journal I said i might have seen something but didnt take a picture because I was sure it was nothing - then went dumpster diving to get a picture for all you ladies. Most people couldn't see it.

I think you're on your way to your :bfp:...soon time for me to run around dancing and screaming!!!!!!!!

fx'd for ya, hun. i'm sure i see something!

Good morning ladies! So for the better part of last night I was sick as a dog. I was so nauseated, headache,cramping...anytime i went to lift my head off the pillow...not good. I wonder if I'm just coming down with something because this a.m.- tested BFN. With a cheapy. I was going to use a FRER test but decided to wait until later today.

This morning the headache is barely noticeable, still cramping and just tired.

I went back to my calendar and I'm either 9dpo, 10dpo or 11 dpo. I am almost 100% positive I ovulated on the 17th. My AF is due Saturday or Sunday.

I feel absolutely crazy as I know I'm not imagining how I'm feeling and no other cycle has been like this. But maybe my brain is inventing it. I'm rambling now. Perhaps that is another symptom. :rofl:

My brain is so crazy right now that I started to laugh that all of us women while posting about TTC are really posting about how many times we DTD. :rofl:

What other forum could we talk about how many times we are intimate and not sound like sluts? :haha:

Talk to y'all later! :happydance:

hoping for your :bfp: tag!! it's still early!! My FRER was way darker than my IC - and my IC claimed to pick up 10miu.. complete crap.

right. lovn. GET UP AND PISS WOMAN

lovn..... WHERE ARE YOU???

Don't you know you have many women sitting on the edge of their seats, waiting with bated breath to see your test this morning???? :haha:

POAS for goodness sake and put us out of our misery. :rofl:

Tag - I think your symptoms are still sounding good. I had a brutal headache last night too. Its better today [thankfully].

Here's my fmu test. I nearly feel like i should be "out" already but i really [other than my temp dropping more] feel like I'm just days [hopefully not too many] away from my bfp! :dance: but as for today's test, I see nothing :sad1:

https://i.imgur.com/3H6eT.jpg

Ps sorry to keep everyone waiting :winkwink:

Your not out until your out!! Fx'd for your :bfp:!!

On a different note I do know you said you were going to keep an eye out for my poas thread! Here is the link :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1154145-my-poas-bfp-journey.html

Taking a look at my past cycles - I was, at the earliest, due this past Sunday [:dance:]. My average is 28 days - that's Thursday [Aug 30]. TMI warning
I ALWAYS have spotting and thinned out cm 2-3 days before she shows but so far I just have copious amounts of lotiony white cm [don't worry iwantpeace, I'm not sticking any fingers in my hoo ha, I only know this by what's been on the tp or my undies :blush:]

I'm feeling ill. Dizzy. I have pinching all through out my pelvis. My head is pounding again. I have a very random zit on the back of my head :shock: Congested still, and I'm so sleeeeepy :sleep:

I was looking at my tests [I know, big no no] and there is a big fat second pink line on my frer from 9 dpo :dohh: I know I must disregard but dang it, they sure are pretty lines :haha:
I was going to get a picture of it but my phone decided it needed an update instead. So it's plugged into my computer downloading updates and whatnot.

HOLD YOUR PEE AND DO ANOTHER FRER THIS AFTERNOON/EVENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad nothing going up the hoo ha. I still think you're in the game. :dance: :dance:

Oo... i'm hoping she's a no show! creamy cm sounds like a great sign!!!! great job on not sticking finger in your hoo ha! hahaha....~~

who would've thought two pink lines can be the most beautiful thing in the world~!!

Creamy cm means you still have lots of progesterone around!! :happydance:

Can't wait to see this afternoons BFP!!!... I mean, HPT ;)

I'm so excited to see this :bfp:!! Nothing makes a girl happier than two pretty pink lines!! :) :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'll be running to the store in a bit to pick up some First Signal and CVS brand tests because after reading FF hpt stats - frer are OK but apparently First Signal [which are only 88cents at Wal-Mart :shock:] have one of the highest ratings for accuracy and early testing results :thumbup: I have one more frer left now but I'll still pick up another 2 pack [that actually comes with a bonus 3rd one :dance:].

Just waiting [not so] patiently for my phone to finish updating :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"