Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Ugh the doctor said Monday or Tuesday!! I may lose it over the weekend!

Ugh the doctor said Monday or Tuesday!! I may lose it over the weekend!

:saywhat: Really? They're going to make you [and us] wait that long??!!!! That's down right nuts! :grr: I hope for the sake of your sanity it's ealry Monday morning! :hugs:

Me toooooo!!!! Are you going to have to wait that long??

Right now:: I can't stop :cry:, my boobs are having some weird shooting pains into the nipples, I am so tired, I keep feeling like my AF has started that's how much cm I having, and I'm hungry!

Right now:: I can't stop :cry:, my boobs are having some weird shooting pains into the nipples, I am so tired, I keep feeling like my AF has started that's how much cm I having, and I'm hungry!

They said I'll have mine by noon but to call by 2pm if I haven't heard anything.

Don't cry, the thought of you crying is making me cry :hugs: I wish I could get those numbers for you right now! Damn labs and doctors taking their sweet time :growlmad:

They said I'll have mine by noon but to call by 2pm if I haven't heard anything.

Don't cry, the thought of you crying is making me cry :hugs: I wish I could get those numbers for you right now! Damn labs and doctors taking their sweet time :growlmad:

Lucky you!! I am so :growlmad: with the dr.. should not take that long for sure!! I am crying at the tv... teaches me to watch Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy!

I started watching A Baby Story a bit ago and that was making me cry too. Had to change the channel :rofl:

I started watching A Baby Story a bit ago and that was making me cry too. Had to change the channel :rofl:

A baby story made me cry before I was pregnant now, but while I was pregnant before :rofl: Dang hormones! My psychology class said you cry while watching tv and stuff because of empathy and that it's not our fault :winkwink:

I'm certainly feeling like crying too!!!

Let's have a crying party~!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can I join in? I am soooo emotional right now. I woke up craving a string cheese, I mean I could taste it in my mouth craving it *weird* and I knew that I had just bought some so I was all set to ease my craving. Get in the fridge and see just the empty package that my DH left. :growlmad: I broke down completely!! Then called him crying, I was :cry: so bad he couldn't even understand me..thought I was telling him we got a :bfp: *how I wish!* no I was crying over my string cheeses that HE ate and didn't tell me!

Now that I have calmed down I feel RIDICULOUS! :blush: but still craving string cheese so I am heading to the store :winkwink:

<-------Sensitive Sally right here!! Hoping it's a sign to an upcoming :bfp: :test: and not the wicked :witch:

Can I join in? I am soooo emotional right now. I woke up craving a string cheese, I mean I could taste it in my mouth craving it *weird* and I knew that I had just bought some so I was all set to ease my craving. Get in the fridge and see just the empty package that my DH left. :growlmad: I broke down completely!! Then called him crying, I was :cry: so bad he couldn't even understand me..thought I was telling him we got a :bfp: *how I wish!* no I was crying over my string cheeses that HE ate and didn't tell me!

Now that I have calmed down I feel RIDICULOUS! :blush: but still craving string cheese so I am heading to the store :winkwink:

<-------Sensitive Sally right here!! Hoping it's a sign to an upcoming :bfp: :test: and not the wicked :witch:

OH no!!! I almost cried last night because I bought two gallons of sweet tea (publix) brand and they both taste horrible! I was sooo upset... I still want tea... ughh

OH no!!! I almost cried last night because I bought two gallons of sweet tea (publix) brand and they both taste horrible! I was sooo upset... I still want tea... ughh

Aww! I totally know the feeling! Why can't EVERYTHING just go the way we want it to around this time of the month?!?!? :hissy: would make this tww go soo much smoother! Damn hormones!! :winkwink:

LOVN what time is it there??

Can I join the crying party as well? :cry:
I wanted to cry this morning when I asked my hubby to do dishes (I cut my finger very bad and can't) and he said that he was going to have to change his shirt to do it because he didn't want to stretch out his long sleeves. He refused to roll them up. I know it sounds stupid, but... :cry:

I'm testing tomorrow. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up as I have done so many times in the past, but it's kind of hard not to.

LOVN what time is it there??

It's 11:30am now. They just called. It's a suspected chemical pregnancy because levels are only 7 :sad1: I can come in for a follow up draw on Monday [another $65] to confirm but if I'm 5+1 [according to my last af] then there is no way this is a sticky.

I don't know how I feel at all right now. I sort of wish I hadn't tested at all the other day

lovn - you've certainly gone through a rough roller coaster. just wish I can give you a big hug irl~ ***sending tons of virtual hugs your way***

I am so sorry LOVN this has been a crazy/stressful month for you. I am crying again for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->