Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I am hoping the phone will ring, so I can get my blood results :haha: I think they will call monday! Doctors should really think about how crazy some of us women can be, before taking so long to get back to us!

I still se it just fine jbk! :)

As for me - vivid dreams all night. And now im off to test!

I think I caught the tail end of something, or this is just a crappy batch of evaps because this doesn't seem darker :sad1: I dont know that the picture picked it up even but there's still a line! :wacko:

https://i.imgur.com/2iJEH.jpg

Lovn, I can't imagine how frustrating this is for you. Are those the super sensitive ICs (10mIU)? I say get a blood test. I know it's expensive, but it will tell you with all certainty if that line is real :hugs: Especially since your temp is still up... :shrug:

Lovn, my tests were so faint until the end of last week on those same tests. No evaps. I'd get a blood test or use a FRER. As soon as I took a FRER the line was there!

what happened to the FRER lovn? My 10miu SUCKED. I got a darker line on a 25MIU cheapie on the same day. This must be so frustrating :hugs: Try an FRER or DIGI

Lovn, I can't imagine how frustrating this is for you. Are those the super sensitive ICs (10mIU)? I say get a blood test. I know it's expensive, but it will tell you with all certainty if that line is real :hugs: Especially since your temp is still up... :shrug:

It's beyond frustrating! Apparently these are the super senstivie ones. Dh said I could get the blood test if I had a line again today so techinally I can. I just wonder if I should just wait until Monday and see if A) I get darler tests or B) I get a positive opk and this was all just a crazy fluke :shrug: my opk comes today!

I am hoping the phone will ring, so I can get my blood results :haha: I think they will call monday! Doctors should really think about how crazy some of us women can be, before taking so long to get back to us!

Hi Jbk..For my last :bfp: I went and had my quanitative blood test done, they told me it takes anywhere from 12-24 hours...I waited the full 24 hrs..actually 28hrs..before I finally called them. Was told it has been ready since late last night and I was given the results right away.

You should just give em a lil "check in reminder" that you are waiting...I bet they are ready right now. :winkwink:

<-------------------------least patient person ever, especially when it comes to waiting on important news :blush:

Got my fingers, toes, legs, crossed for you and Lovn..can't wait to see those :bfp: 's again! :thumbup::hugs:

It's beyond frustrating! Apparently these are the super senstivie ones. Dh said I could get the blood test if I had a line again today so techinally I can. I just wonder if I should just wait until Monday and see if A) I get darler tests or B) I get a positive opk and this was all just a crazy fluke :shrug: my opk comes today!

I say take a Frer. I agree with I want peace that my FRER was more obvious than the early detector tests. :thumbup:

I know, I planned to use the frer originally but my fmu isn't always as concentrated as my 2mu so the plan is to take that with 2mu and if something comes up ill go in for the blood test. I just dont understand how something so faint shows up here but a frer may be able to pick it up better :dohh:

Lovn, my tests were so faint until the end of last week on those same tests. No evaps. I'd get a blood test or use a FRER. As soon as I took a FRER the line was there!

That's what I am saying.. mine are so faint.

Hi Jbk..For my last :bfp: I went and had my quanitative blood test done, they told me it takes anywhere from 12-24 hours...I waited the full 24 hrs..actually 28hrs..before I finally called them. Was told it has been ready since late last night and I was given the results right away.

You should just give em a lil "check in reminder" that you are waiting...I bet they are ready right now. :winkwink:

<-------------------------least patient person ever, especially when it comes to waiting on important news :blush:

Got my fingers, toes, legs, crossed for you and Lovn..can't wait to see those :bfp: 's again! :thumbup::hugs:

Haha I think they are open until 12:30 today.. so I may call right before they close haha. Ill give them time!

I know, I planned to use the frer originally but my fmu isn't always as concentrated as my 2mu so the plan is to take that with 2mu and if something comes up ill go in for the blood test. I just dont understand how something so faint shows up here but a frer may be able to pick it up better :dohh:

I know how frustrating it is. I can't wait to see the frer. My 2mu is better too. I hope these are not evil evaps! I really think there is no way they are! [-o&lt;[-o&lt;

OH and I thought I would let you guys know I did get a 100 on my quiz! :)

I know how frustrating it is. I can't wait to see the frer. My 2mu is better too. I hope these are not evil evaps! I really think there is no way they are! [-o&lt;[-o&lt;

That's what I'm thinking, there's no way they are ALL evaps. I told that to dh, he agrees, so I'm happy to announce I'm at the lab :happydance: I'm hoping that coming this early, I may get my results today!

Wohooooo!!! Great job smarty pants!! :happydance: :winkwink:

That's what I'm thinking, there's no way they are ALL evaps. I told that to dh, he agrees, so I'm happy to announce I'm at the lab :happydance: I'm hoping that coming this early, I may get my results today!

WOO HOO!!! Can't wait!

JBK- congrats on the quiz! You're such a smhat girl!

So sleepy, going to go take a nappy. :sleep:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->