Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Wow I'm not on for a couple of days and there are 2 more bfps! Congrats!
Just looking at those FRER pics and thinking back to my positive with my last baby, its amazing how much 1 little pink line can mean!
I hope to be joining you soon, have started the opks now!

Now I'm crying too :( it's not even 5am. Lovin, I am so so sorry honey

Thank you ladies. I'm pretty much a :cry: mess, too. But I'm trying to stay positive. My opks come today. I'll get to peeing on those. And hope that my body can O again soon, this time with a sticky egg!

Fertility is usually way higher after a chemical/mc so ill have everything crossed for you xx

Fertility is usually way higher after a chemical/mc so ill have everything crossed for you xx

Thank you so much :flower: That's what I keep reading/hearing. I'm really hoping this little bean was just paving the way for our super sticky one soon! I still have a really positive feeling for October.

Ohh Lovn :cry: I'm so so sorry :hugs:

I'm still hoping and praying your bean sticks. We're all here for you hun :hugs:

Lovn, I'm so sorry. Your cycle certainly was telling a story and now we know why. Sending lots of love your way......:hugs:

Lovin: I am soo sorry :hugs::hugs: sending you tons of love and prayers your way for a SUPER sticky bean next time. Big hugs girlie!!!!

Lovn...it is much more difficult to stay positive during something negative.... I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!! THIS IS A ROUGH TIME....but keep that chin up...cry and let your emotions out...we all need that "release" ....we are humans and it is healthy to show emotion. Just be sure to start a " NEW BEGINNING" :) You are in my prayers....have FAITH....Look around you ....left.....right....and UP ;-) BLESSINGS all around you. Post your chart plz soon...with the 3day af and let's start tracking the opt's...I have big LOVE 4 ya here in Colorado :-D

We always keep moving forward....it's just what we do!!!!!! BRING ON the ovulation tests...October is going to be our month Dear...in the meantime...we stay positive and pass our "tests".... it is the ONLY option! Life is good...and good things come to good people.....hugs...rest well....chin UP...always doubt any and all doubts.

Keep faith and stay strong....even if a tissue is in hand....it is going to be REALLY REALLY GOOD WHEN BFP HAPPENS ...keep your eye on the prize ;-) you have brought soo many women together on this thread....THANK YOU :)!!!!!!

I took an opt. I didn't get a chance to take a pic until it dried but it looks almost positive.... Now I'm really confused. Am I already about to ovulate?

https://i.imgur.com/LAtJA.jpg

Aww... Lovn I'm sorry, but if life has thought me anything Its that god doesn't give you anything you cannot handle. I know from experience that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger(even if you cry in the process) this will be! Your month. I've only known you a short time but you certainly deserve a sticky bean... GL and stay positive. I'm rooting for you..

Wowsa...I haven't gotten a line that dark yet ....and I have been poas opt like 5 times a day...could be from the hcg in your system....but ask yourself...if you had not tested the other day on a whim....would you be charting opt's right now and be bd'ing? Or were all the other tests too soon and you could have a bean in there and the opt could be picking it up. Either way...more to research....and I FIRMLY BELIEVE ALL RESEARCH IS GOOD :) Keep testing both hcg and opt pretty please....just do one hcg a day..and do opt also to see if it fades or stays dark. Smiles

I think u should BD for zoology many reasons....;-) wink

I'll definitely keep testing with opts! I was thinking its possible that it's picking up hcg but lm really not sure :shrug:
I was planning to start testing today anyway because I thought I may o earlier this cycle. Either way, we're going to start bding this weekend :blush:

Oh Lovn that's so confusing! I just cant wait to see what happens this month!

AFM:I keep young to the bathroom going "no bleeding, no bleeding, no bleeding" to the tune of "no whammys, no whammys." I have such bad nerves! I have the too good too be true syndrome and feel selfish for feeling this way, but I'm so nervous! I'm craving spicy, the thought of Mac and cheese makes me sick, and tired. Still tons of white, creamy cm. Monday cant get here fast enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->