Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Bring on Monday! I keep checking when I go to the loo too

I took an opt. I didn't get a chance to take a pic until it dried but it looks almost positive.... Now I'm really confused. Am I already about to ovulate?

https://i.imgur.com/LAtJA.jpg

Hi lovn! I would definitely guess that you are getting almost positive opk's because it is picking up the pregnancy hormone. Seriously confusing right?!!! U may want to bd anyway though just in case!!!

so sorry lovn hope uget ur dream soon.ive really pissed myself off i went and bought some more tests yest and took 2 one yest one today bfn and my af isnt due till mon y o y did i do it i knew i was going to c 1 line .my boobs are tender and i have really thick and creamy cm is this normal so close to af.ive heard ppl say u go dry x please help

2years right before my AF I was dry with a little cm. But the day before til now.... lots of cm! I think everyone is different though.

tink im just gona wait till af is due cos im driving myself nuts .didnt get my bfps with my boys till after af due so hoping its gonna change .if not gonna have to wait 5 months b4 we try again(think im just feeling sorry for myself today lol )

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry oh lovn, i'm so sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Sending you unlimited virtual :hugs: and a shoulder to cry on. I know it's not really much of a consolation - but like other women said, I think you are way more fertile after a chemical/mc. I think I might have had a chemical the month before my BFP - it did occur to me at the time that something was 'off' and my doc offered to send me for blood but I declined because I knew my tests should be 'darker'. My AF is REGULAR and that month we only BD once, and it was in a tub with jets. Anyways, AF was a full week late and when she did show - it was with a vengeance.

Praying for your sticky bean. You deserve this so much :hugs:

Well, I didn't POAS this morning because I am spotting and cramping. Pretty sure AF will show up today, so why waste a test, huh?

We will be skipping this month and then trying again in November.

I think I am testing tday. I cant get the light test out of my head. By now it should be darker don't you think?

How is everyone feeling??

I'm tired, boobs having pain, emotional, and slightly constipated...

I think it would be darker jbk!

2years - sorry about the bfn, your still very in though, especially if you normally dont get bfp until after af was due! Fingers crossed :af:

twotogo - I hope it isn't the witch :af:

Iwantpeace - thank you :hugs: we're really trying to stay positive. I think this was just my bodies way of telling me not to give up so soon, that we can totally get pregnant and next time, its going to stick! I can just feel it! :dance:

:) loving your outlook LOVN.!!!! We know the pipes are working...right?! :-D

You are awesome !

I think it would be darker jbk!

2years - sorry about the bfn, your still very in though, especially if you normally dont get bfp until after af was due! Fingers crossed :af:

twotogo - I hope it isn't the witch :af:

Iwantpeace - thank you :hugs: we're really trying to stay positive. I think this was just my bodies way of telling me not to give up so soon, that we can totally get pregnant and next time, its going to stick! I can just feel it! :dance:

I used 2mu just now and it wasnt very dark, but a faint line is there.. this is making me so nervous!

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2909_zps756d99f5.jpg

and invert:
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2909_zpscef92e77.jpg

What do you guys think.. the urine was really light..

I think you're fine jbk. It looks a bit darker to me. If your urine was deluded it makes sense that it's not a dark line yet [isn't it 48 or something hours for hcg to double?] and when you catch it so early it takes longer for that line to develop. Do you have any other tests? Hold it for 4 hrs if you can and test again! :hugs:

I have one more, I might save for tomorrow... and wait for the darkest pee!! I dunno why I am doing this to myself...

How are you feeling lovn??

Hi my friends! :hi:

lalala- in FF.com there is an option to get a ticker for message boards and you cut and paste it into your signature! Let us know if you need further help.

2years - FX the witch stays away!

twotogo - any news??? Anxious to hear!

JBK- i still see the line. My second lines didn't turn crimson until this week (which is 5.5 weeks!) Don't fret my friend :hugs:

Lovn, so happy to hear your ready to get a new little bean to stick. I'm with I want peace...it'll happen for you. October is a fabulous month.

AFM: I am just feeling blah. My stomach is so incredibly bloated. My pants fit but they are so uncomfortable. My BBs officially hurt. And I'm so so sleepy. Jbk, I totally get your fear. I hope this :baby: sticks.

We told Sydney today because of how I'm feeling and she is already starting to pick up on me not acting myself. She was estatic! :happydance: She already started researching names. :haha: I love having my 12 year old in this whole process.

Talk to you guys soon.

Lisa, hope you're feeling better down under! :rofl:

My down under feels just fine :rofl: I feel :sick: and repulsively tired most of the time my bbs are tender but not so bad. Temp is right up so I'm going to hold off testing for a few more days so I can have myself one of those crimson bfps.

Jbk - what tests are you using? 6 days sooner or the regular frers? Your line isn't getting lighter and you may well be one of those people who who has lover levels in the morning and higher in the evening

Okay, so now I'm confused. AF hasn't shown up. This morning I had really watery brown spotting, which has almost stopped. Usually when this happens I get a darker brown/red spotting in a few hours and then AF by the end of the day. Not yet......
Trying not to get my hopes back up, but I do want a :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->