Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Lala - to put your chart on the bottom, go to your chart on FF. Under your chart you will see a share button. Click on that and then choose the bbcode. Copy it and then paste it onto your signature.
At least, I think that's what I did. :flower:

My down under feels just fine :rofl: I feel :sick: and repulsively tired most of the time my bbs are tender but not so bad. Temp is right up so I'm going to hold off testing for a few more days so I can have myself one of those crimson bfps.

Jbk - what tests are you using? 6 days sooner or the regular frers? Your line isn't getting lighter and you may well be one of those people who who has lover levels in the morning and higher in the evening

The 6 days sooner ones. Maybe ill test tomorrow night!

Thank you also two2go ....let's see if I did it correctly.....drumroll

SHE CAN BE TAUGHT!!!! HAHAHA

Thank you ladies :)
My opt's are starting to get definitive ...hurray...feel crampy down in my left ovary. I am excited...DH has been working noon-midnight shifts...today is his last shift for this week...so if I get ky surge and + opt soon....it's going to be such beautiful timing ;-) I'll post my opt when I get my positive surge alright? Been poas opt for almost a week now....had 50 of them anyway...

Also...first temp was this morning...totally new routine...loving it
Have a beautiful day everyone....c'mon egg....c'mon sperm...I want those two to "meet" this time! Lol

Sooo tonight I am only having some pressure and twinges in my abdomen, and the never ending fatigue. I am hoping tomorrow goes by really fast! Then it's Monday!! I may cry on Monday.. I'm falling it now. Today I was reading marriage quotes and almost started crying lol.

Lala- that sounds promising!!! Cant wait!!

Also I had a pretty vivid wild dream last night.. without too much detail, I will tell you this girl was talking smack, so I went up and punched her, and she turned into beef jerky.. everyone wanted to eat her... and that's just part of it lol!

https://www.babyzone.com/getting-pregnant/you-smell-so-fertile_196941

Speaking of smells, is anyone else constantly sick because EVERYTHING STINKS? My aversions to smell change daily EX. One day I can swim in the pool no problem, the next day I throwing up by the pool because the cloraine? Smells so bad... I don't know what to do lol I wish I could have a set of smells that make me sick so I could stay away from them, but no I have to find out on a daily basis what makes me sick:( uhhg, I love this baby in my belly, but I wish I could remove my nose for the duration of my pregnancy lol.

Smells are not getting me. I am so glad!

I kinda get sad when I check the thread and there is no new posts lol

I'm getting obvious but not yet positive lines on my opks and my cervix is opening up yay lol

Hi my friends! Hope everyone is doing ok! Nausea set in last night- ugh!

How is everyone else?

Hi could someone tell me how I put up pg test I'm using I pad 2 help please think I got my positive :happydance:

So when should I start to believe these? Its positive again....... :dohh:

https://i.imgur.com/PdfYr.jpg

Edit: picture taken at 4 minutes :shock:

Yep I'd say that was a Deffo positive is tat opk oe hcg butbid say that's as bright as them lines are gonna get xx

Hi could someone tell me how I put up pg test I'm using I pad 2 help please think I got my positive :happydance:

ohhh exciting!! I dont know if you can do it from an iPad but try using photobucket.com or imgur.com as a host for your picture then just post the link! [hope that makes sense!]

Yep I'd say that was a Deffo positive is tat opk oe hcg butbid say that's as bright as them lines are gonna get xx

it's an opk but I just had a chemical pregnancy. Could I already be ovulating? :dohh:

Look what I found:

As long as the HCG has not built up to a level sufficient enough to tell your next period not to come then you can have it at its regular time or maybe just a few days late.

:dance: thank you tag :friends: let the officially :sex: fest commence :yipee:

That is crazy to think I'll be in another tww already [as of tomorrow I'm assuming?? As long as I dont get an even darker positive faster than 4 minutes tomorrow, right??!] :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->