Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Yay lovn!!! Get to it!!

AFM: I have had nausea today, sore boobs, fatigue, and some cramping. Ready for tomorrow!

Oh its okay, I'm just nervous. They weren't darker this morning.. I wasn't able to wait until tonight, the line is still there though, so that's Good news! I'm happy for you! They are pretty!!

Glad your lines are still there! Fx it's awesome news for you tomorrow xx

Hi could someone tell me how I put up pg test I'm using I pad 2 help please think I got my positive :happydance:

I'm using an iPad 2 as well.. It wont let you post pics unless you use an image link from photobucket or a site like that:/

FF gave me green light...most fertile...hmmm. Fx'd...still haven't gotten an opt as dark as Lovn.
Felt crampy in ovaries yesterday and today...left side. How come I felt that and no strong positive opt yet?? I wonder.

Going to poas and post what I am getting as a result....so you ladies understand why I am not counting it as positive opt...tell me if I am wrong pretty please:haha::thumbup:

Used preseed yesterday Cd 12 and bd
bd today without preseed

By the way...so difficult to determine cm after bd...and preseed. Lol. CP is definitely soft though..which is more of an indicator than any ovulation pee stick right? I am eager to see what my temp does...hoping that will confirm ovulation. How much of a temp rise should we be looking for? Thank u ladies.

Jbk...bump...breath..so excited for you :happydance:

Lovn:flower: :spermy::friends:

Woo need a new pic...going to pic one out

I'd definitely trust the temp and cp over the opk especially because it is so hard to tell after bd'ing what's what! :dohh:I'd say, like we are, your best bet is to just keep bd'ing, just in case until you know for sure you're out of your fertile stage! :dust:
:spermy:

just took this, So Far...this is the darkest it has ever been this cycle, :thumbup:
Would anyone count this as a positive? If not, will tomorrow be a positive? When should we bd if so? Help please ladies....FX FX FX

If you have fertile signs from your body then bd! Hey going

Not positive yet Lala but getting there. Id start bding now through a positive opk and temp dip + rise just to be sure. That's what dh and I are doing. Even though I have a positive opt, we aren't going to accept that as the only sign, we want a sticky so we'll bd during any and all fertile signs this cycle. :thumbup:

good luck jbk

As is typical, I set an alarm to wake me up so I temp at the same time as the last few days I've been waking at all different times (thanks kids) well I fell asleep playing a game on my phone woke at 5 am (alarm for 7) tried to find it with out moving too much, drifted back off, then my eldest woke up at 5 past 6. Then my youngest at 6:15, so didn't even bother temping.

hiya ladies havnt been on all weekend cos i work.lisa glad to see ur lines get darker x jbk carnt wait to see ur next test and see it darker x .hope all the other ladies get the results they want.af due today gonna wait to test again tho sick of bfns .my boobs are mega heavy and hurt when im going up stairs lol nips so sore and been feeling a lil ill last 2 days got mega headache today (hoping my imune system is sorting a baby out n making me feel cak )ill keep u posted xx good luck peeps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->