Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Good morning ladies!
I tested this morning and got a BFN. :cry: I'm also spotting heavier, so I know AF will be here today.

I have a minister's meeting to go to today and tomorrow, so I will probably be off for a few days unless I can sneak in a few minutes here and there. The meeting is out of town, so I will have to rely on the church having WIFI to be able to get on.

Hopefully when I get back I will see news of more BFP's :happydance:

Have a great day! :flower:

Bfn for me as we'll~~ @ 12dpo!

Stark white and clear bfn :(

image.jpg

Sorry guys about the bfn, don't lose hope though!!!

AFM: I'm patiently waiting on the Dr to call... I may become crazy Jessica if it takes too long. I decided I'll call by two if I haven't heard anything. I'm so freaking nervous!! What would be a good number for 4w2d?? Ughhhh I almost cant take it lol.

Morning ladies,

I'm sorry for the BFNs :( Still keeping my FX for you ladies

lxb - it could just be too early as you didn't get your BFP last time until later on

jbk - check out www.betabase.info it helped me keep my sanity with my beta checks.

Hope everyone else is doing well! :flower:

Sorry guys about the bfn, don't lose hope though!!!

AFM: I'm patiently waiting on the Dr to call... I may become crazy Jessica if it takes too long. I decided I'll call by two if I haven't heard anything. I'm so freaking nervous!! What would be a good number for 4w2d?? Ughhhh I almost cant take it lol.

Ahh! Good luck!! Sending good vibes your way, keep us posted.

I will!! I'm hoping for good news!!! Not just for me but everyone!! Cmon doc just call and get it over with!!!

Stalking for updates jbk!! :dance:

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Don't let those :bfn: get your down ladies, not out yet :af: :af: :af:

Good morning ladies! I have all my fingers n toes crossed for all of you, with lots of :dust: coming your way!!!!!

AFM: I just got my :bfp: its is very faint but def pink line there n it should up in the time frame. I know just because this test is positive doesn't mean that i will have a baby in 9 months, especially with my past but i am taking every day one at a time. I have just called my doc and will be starting my progesterone today..really hope this is the answer that I've been searching for and i can finally have my rainbow baby. :)

Please if your the praying type..send a little prayer up that this beany sticks.u are all in my thoughts n prayers as well.

I will post a pic in a bit..camera is not cooperating today.

<3

Good morning ladies! I have all my fingers n toes crossed for all of you, with lots of :dust: coming your way!!!!!

AFM: I just got my :bfp: its is very faint but def pink line there n it should up in the time frame. I know just because this test is positive doesn't mean that i will have a baby in 9 months, especially with my past but i am taking every day one at a time. I have just called my doc and will be starting my progesterone today..really hope this is the answer that I've been searching for and i can finally have my rainbow baby. :)

Please if your the praying type..send a little prayer up that this beany sticks.u are all in my thoughts n prayers as well.

I will post a pic in a bit..camera is not cooperating today.

<3

Ahhhhh that's so amazing!!!!! Congrats, jthro!!

Can't wait for you to post your BFP!

Just got my + opt hip hip hurray!!SOOOO HAPPY....suppose all the cramping I have been feeling is/was the follicle expanding and all that jazz.
Jbk ....Tgi...Monday ;-) really excited for ya Dear....stay positive....

Lovn...thank you :) you ROCK!!

Two 2 go...keep faith...enjoy your trip....:)

Jthro...Congrats!!! Hurray!!! You said you were feeling preggo....lol...PUPO!!! String cheese restocked? So happy for you!! Post your chart plz for us stalkers...if u have one...prayers on your way....already done Lady! :) ask and you shall receive! Faith...and huge smiles....can't wait to see your hpt

Jthro- Congrats to you!!!

AFM: I am trying to decide if I should go ahead and call the doctor... they take lunch in about 30 minutes for 2 hours! UGHH... anyways.. I think Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday to 113o is long enough to wait!! Right!?

lala - get busy!! :happydance:

jbk - yes!! too long of a wait~!!

jbk, I would absolutely call them right now! You're paying for that blood work and you deserve to know the results ASAP, dang it!!!!! ;)

This coming from someone who always harasses my dr for results (they're used to it though :))

Jthro- Congrats to you!!!

AFM: I am trying to decide if I should go ahead and call the doctor... they take lunch in about 30 minutes for 2 hours! UGHH... anyways.. I think Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday to 113o is long enough to wait!! Right!?

absolutely!! give em a ring!!!!

Bfn for me as we'll~~ @ 12dpo!

Stark white and clear bfn :(

View attachment 491615

:hugs::flower:
pretty control line :winkwink:
Don't give up...Chin up! Was looking at your chart...I don't even know you, yet I am wondering when you bd'd...LOL You have my full support, sending you bumps, baby dust, and big smiles....PMA

My son distracted me... darn it.. now I have to wait.

:haha: thank you lala~~

I've attached the chart that show bd pattern before O~~ I think bases are well cover~ :thumbup:? :bodyb:

sept.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->