Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I think I will call and leave a message! Then maybe they will call me back!

Can you see?? FRER FMU

Attachments

• WP_000363.jpg
    WP_000363.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 20
  • WP_000363 invert.jpg
    WP_000363 invert.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
I see the second line :yipee: Is there color in real life? [I only ask because those things have awful indents and are much more noticeable when you take it out of the case :dohh:]

I hope this is your sticky sticky bean! :dance:

I see the second line :yipee: Is there color in real life? [I only ask because those things have awful indents and are much more noticeable when you take it out of the case :dohh:]

it is actually very defined in real life..I wish I could get it to show on my camera..I don't even need to hold it up to the light. So hopefully it just gets darker and darker as the days progress. Gonna wait to take my last digital until friday I think... I have my first doctors appointment on monday of next week and going to getting my progestone today.. fx'd!

it is actually very defined in real life..I wish I could get it to show on my camera..I don't even need to hold it up to the light. So hopefully it just gets darker and darker as the days progress. Gonna wait to take my last digital until friday I think... I have my first doctors appointment on monday of next week and going to getting my progestone today.. fx'd!

Exciting!!! :dance: :bunny: :yipee: :happydance:

Message left!! Cant wait!!

I can deffo see those lines!!

Message left!! Cant wait!!

I can deffo see those lines!!

Thank you Jbk! I can't wait to hear the results..i just know it will be a complete :bfp: and we are all keeping our fx'd and sending all the love to you! I'll be stalking away :winkwink:

Congrats on the :bfp: :wohoo:

Jbk they need to call you already!!!

I know I'm getting quite annoyed. They have been back from lunch 48 minutes! Take two minutes to call a woman back.. if they closed because Columbus day, I may freak out tonight! My poor hubby.

:grr: wth are they doing over there??! I really really hope they aren't closed [I would think they would have mentioned that to you though last week :shrug:]

Hope they call ASAP!

Yay for the BFPs and the BDing everyone's doing!

Jbk- man, I was hoping already!!

So she said they are inconclusive and I have to repeat.. so not out of the woods yet. Think I'm going to test tonight. Maybe it'll be darker... I'm so stressed out.

So she said they are inconclusive and I have to repeat.. so not out of the woods yet. Think I'm going to test tonight. Maybe it'll be darker... I'm so stressed out.

That's so odd. Did they do the yes/no type of blood test [absolutely pointless, imo] or actual numbers test?
Either way, you did get that done when your lines were very light so it makes sense your numbers were a bit low. But the follow up should be more clear! :hugs: when do you go in again?

My opt from today. My temp dropped this morning but this isn't positive anymore so I'm thinking yesterdays positive was it, and today is o day or 1dpo? [confussion every time :haha:]

https://i.imgur.com/zoYNS.jpg

You normally o 24-36 hours after a pos but I o on the day of pos. I hate opts.

:hugs: jbk

Hmm... lovn, i bet you Oed at midnight! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"