Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

So she said they are inconclusive and I have to repeat.. so not out of the woods yet. Think I'm going to test tonight. Maybe it'll be darker... I'm so stressed out.

What!?!? How can that be? That is weird! Now what?:shrug:

My opt from today. My temp dropped this morning but this isn't positive anymore so I'm thinking yesterdays positive was it, and today is o day or 1dpo? [confussion every time :haha:]

https://i.imgur.com/zoYNS.jpg

My friend, welcome to your new Two week wait!!! :happydance: That completely means you O'd. Let the symptom spotting begin! :thumbup:

OT: Oh tag~ I just clicked on your name and saw pic of Syd!! Gorgeous little girl~~~ !!

OT: Oh tag~ I just clicked on your name and saw pic of Syd!! Gorgeous little girl~~~ !!

LXB, thank you...she is as beautiful on the inside. I'm a lucky mom. She is SO excited about this new little bean. She has already started a list of boy and girl names. Hysterical...however she is picking all pop culture names - like Selena (Gomez), Demi (lovato)...:haha:

My avatar is of Syd when she was 2 months old. :)

:rofl: That's just too cute she's already coming up with names. Glad she's so excited! :dance:

So she said they are inconclusive and I have to repeat.. so not out of the woods yet. Think I'm going to test tonight. Maybe it'll be darker... I'm so stressed out.

That's so odd. Did they do the yes/no type of blood test [absolutely pointless, imo] or actual numbers test?
Either way, you did get that done when your lines were very light so it makes sense your numbers were a bit low. But the follow up should be more clear! :hugs: when do you go in again?

I just went and I am now home. I took an frer but only a white line popped up... but it was with very light and little amount of pee.... ughh I think this is a chemical... im so sad

I think the line is slightly pink... should i just drink alot of water and test again.. at this stage would it matter... or should i wait and dehydrate?

I think the line is slightly pink... should i just drink alot of water and test again.. at this stage would it matter... or should i wait and dehydrate?

:hugs: I so very much hope that's not the case and it was just too diluted.
Don't drink anything and wait 3-4 hours [if you can hold it that long]. But don't test unless your pee is dark, or else it's just going to keep giving you inaccurate results! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

here is the invert of the diluted.
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2934_zps640c3e8f.jpg

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2934_zps73664e27.jpg

and the original

What!?!? How can that be? That is weird! Now what?:shrug:

I have no idea... she said it may just be to early or my hormones arent high enough... but it wasnt negative.. it think I am stuck between the 5-25 area but i feel like it would be to much into the pregnancy to be that low.

I see it! It's still there and pink. I really think that your urine was too diluted :hugs:

I see it! It's still there and pink. I really think that your urine was too diluted :hugs:

I hope so... I just don't know if I want to keep trying after this for a while. I may do one more month, but then I am NTNP.. emphasis on the NT

I think I had what looked like the smallest amount of blood tinged cm... :(

Ok, good. I keep reading that spotting in early pregnancy is normal as long as it's not a heavy flow with bad cramps.

Sending all my positive thoughts your way :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->