Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I KNOWW!!! I'm NERVOUS!! Going to save my best pee for those sticks! C'mon pretty pink lines~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :happydance:

I just had to join in on the crazy testing addicts thread lol. Y'all help curb my addiction since I'm not ttc!! GL to all and congrats to the new bfp's :)

I had some more light bleeding. Kinda like spots... tiny spots not like menstrual blood. I am so confused and really nervous

I really hope its just bean snuggling in deeper jbk. Sending you tons of virtual :hugs:

I just had to join in on the crazy testing addicts thread lol. Y'all help curb my addiction since I'm not ttc!! GL to all and congrats to the new bfp's :)

Welcome to the nut house :haha: Thank you for following!

I just have to say after seeing you post around - you've been through so much to have those kids, I can't imagine, and they are just gorgeous! You must be so proud! :cloud9:

Lovn- what was (tmi) the bleeding like when you just had your chemical? If its to sensitive a topic I understand.

Lovn- what was (tmi) the bleeding like when you just had your chemical? If its to sensitive a topic I understand.

It's ok. It wasn't heavy but a flow a lot like af, bright red. I used one tampon then a pad the first day but then it tapered off, then picked back up then tapered off again..... The cramps, honestly, were far worse than anything I'd ever experienced.

Welcome to the nut house :haha: Thank you for following!

I just have to say after seeing you post around - you've been through so much to have those kids, I can't imagine, and they are just gorgeous! You must be so proud! :cloud9:

Aww well thank you! I am very proud of my lil munchkins!! :)

This bleeding I had was like tinged cm, then like spots.. like dots on my toliet paper.. haven't had anything else and pretty dry.. no cramps really either. I am testing in the morning just to see. Thanks lovn! Btw I hate cramps!

Jbk when I was pregnant I had some light spotting also and all turned out well. Fx'd beanie is just snuggling in xx

I so beyond hope that you aren't experiencing a chemical pregnancy. But..... BUT.. if that is that case, I'll be here for you ever moment of the way, for support or just an ear to rant to. Pm me anytime.

and I promise I'm not one to try and give false hope but I honestly truly feel everything will work out! :friends:

JBK...when I was pregnant with my oldest...I had gone #2 (cause for some reason I had the runs...lol) and when I wiped I had the tiniest little specks of red...like if you were to take a red ink pen and dap the toilet paper...found out I was pregnant a few days later....it's very hopeful!!! FX!!!

Just sending you some extra love jbk xx

Huge hugs for you too, lovin xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"