Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

FFS iits like my body knows that I need to sleep for at least 3 hours straight and test at the same time every day to get accurate results. I keep waking up stupidly early, this morning it 4:20am! And not being able to get back to sleep so I just lay there with my eyes closed trying not to move in the hope it wont effect it when I go back to sleep LOL I did temp at 4:20am but then temped again when I woke up properly.

any tweekers about x need help think ive got line eye .the green is opk i wanted to compare lines

Attachments

• DSC_0217[1].jpg
    DSC_0217[1].jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 23
think im getting line eye af was due yest x

Attachments

• DSC_0214[1].jpg
    DSC_0214[1].jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 22
Test I took this morning was negative... I think I'm back at ttc... this is so devastating... I want the bleeding to come so I can start back. Good luck everyone. Ill stay on thread though.

I'm so sorry, jbk :hugs: :hugs: Hoping the next cycle comes quickly for you with a sticky bean :flower:

Test I took this morning was negative... I think I'm back at ttc... this is so devastating... I want the bleeding to come so I can start back. Good luck everyone. Ill stay on thread though.

I'm so sorry jbk :hugs: pm me if you need to talk.
I know this is of little comfort at the moment but I'll be here ttcing with you, we'll get our sticky beans real soon :friends:

Jbk- thinking of you. xo

Traveling for work today- I'll jump on tonight.

Have a good day ladies.

no probs lovn ill wait lol xx im desp to c a line but got a feeling af is gonna show .been getting hrooid shooting pains in my left side today .boobs still tender but time will tell i suppose x

i did another just after dinner and think i have line eye .gonna wait till fmu dont wanna keep seeing bfn.just hope bfp shows dont wanna wait another 5 months b4 we can try again x

Jbk- I think I may be having a CP too. I have been spotting very lightly, only when I wipe..or strain from a bm (sorry if tmi) since yesterday afternoon..and today I took another test and the line is so very faint. Not how it was yesterday. Going in for blood work today. and hopefully get some good news but def not looking good right now. =( :hugs: girl, we will get through this.

sending positive thoughts your way jbk & jthro.

afm, tested this morning with FRER & FMU... BFN. :( AF due today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->