Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Jbk- I think I may be having a CP too. I have been spotting very lightly, only when I wipe..or strain from a bm (sorry if tmi) since yesterday afternoon..and today I took another test and the line is so very faint. Not how it was yesterday. Going in for blood work today. and hopefully get some good news but def not looking good right now. =( :hugs: girl, we will get through this.

Aw, I hope that's not the case. You have tons of support here, though, no matter the outcome :hugs:

sending positive thoughts your way jbk & jthro.

afm, tested this morning with FRER & FMU... BFN. :( AF due today.

:af: :af: :af:

anyone available to tweek yet xx

I tried tweaking that other one but I don't have very good software to do it and couldn't really pull anything noticeable out :dohh: I do see it though :thumbup:.....
Have you taken another test yet or maybe have a picture thats a bit more zoomed in to the test?

yeah~ having a hard time tweaking too~

Untitled.jpg

pfffft i reckon its a bfn anyways xx ta tho ladies ive just been playing about on photobucket but couldnt really find anything.think its just my eyes wanting to see a line.done another test tonight but bfn .keeping my fonger crossed tho.having pains in my left hand side again tho is this normal only on one side

Tried a tweak. I can see lines but can't pull the color for sure!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 12
Jbk- I think I may be having a CP too. I have been spotting very lightly, only when I wipe..or strain from a bm (sorry if tmi) since yesterday afternoon..and today I took another test and the line is so very faint. Not how it was yesterday. Going in for blood work today. and hopefully get some good news but def not looking good right now. =( :hugs: girl, we will get through this.

I am so sorry.. I figure the only good part about this is when did indeed conceive, which I think is a BIG deal! We ovulated and everything.

AFM: I havent had cramping yet or that much bleeding.. I just want it to start so I can move on. Parenthood (the show) has helped me today.

Good luck to you ladies!!

LOVN i am so excited to TTC with you again! October will be it!! AF needs to just c'mon!

I am so sorry.. I figure the only good part about this is when did indeed conceive, which I think is a BIG deal! We ovulated and everything.

AFM: I havent had cramping yet or that much bleeding.. I just want it to start so I can move on. Parenthood (the show) has helped me today.

Good luck to you ladies!!

LOVN i am so excited to TTC with you again! October will be it!! AF needs to just c'mon!

Thank you JbK and all the other ladies. I am in limbo right now and I hate it. I feel pregnant. my boobs are tender, my temp is raised, i have slight nausea again, all day so far.. its just this damn spotting. I have had it with every pregnancy and it is just soo scary because the past 3 times have ended in loss. I am holding on to hope that this is just my lil bean snuggling in, but I am worried.
I did go for my beta test today and should have word by tomorrow morning...the test I took today was still positive, just a bit lighter...it was my 2nd morning urine too...so who knows. Maybe I am just grasping for hope..:nope:

But you ladies are all amazing and the support you have shown is just so appreciated. I will be sure to keep everyone updated and to all my ladies having a rough time right now I am sending all my love and light your way. :hugs:

2andtri- i did 6 different edits, some better than others. here they are i deff see a line

uhhg it only lets me post 2 so if you want to pm me your emil ill send them all to you...i see a line on all of them...esp on the 2nd test:)

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 11
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 11
jthro - FX for you. :hugs: :hugs:

jaysbaby - nice work!! I definitely see clear line on the bottom one!! :happydance:

shoot i just! realized the bottom one s an opk...durrr! let me try again this time ill focus on the actual hpt...sheesh im ditsy

I have officially started bleeding and cramping..its really in my back. So ill start clomid Thursday and baby dancing in about ten days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->