Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

thanks for th tweaks ladies .starting to feel really down today i did a test at 2 days late for af and with fmu and its defo a bfn.reckon af is on her way

I love the sound of :baby::baby: for you all! This will be a great month for you all! The energy, baby dust and love and support of this group will carry you through!

I am so under the weather and growing :shrug: and don't feel well- lots of cramping. I hope its all positive that this little bean is healthy and staying.

How is everyone else doing?

Question***

My prenatal vitamin makes me SUPER sick:( same as my 1st pregnancy atleast with my 1st the sickness didn't start until 34 weeks... Anyone know of an alternative to the prenatal? I just can't take it anymore... I can't be sick and take care of a 4 1/2 year old at the same time. I've tried eating with it, drinking milk, having an orange, but nothing works. Help. Me.

Have you tried simply switching brands of prenatal vitamin? I found in my 1st pregnancy that one brand made me feel sick while another didn't. I assume they all have the same composition of vitamins in them so its weird that it would work that way but it did.
I am still waiting to O, but I'm hopeful that I should be by the weekend. I just want to get into the 2ww already LOL

Question***

My prenatal vitamin makes me SUPER sick:( same as my 1st pregnancy atleast with my 1st the sickness didn't start until 34 weeks... Anyone know of an alternative to the prenatal? I just can't take it anymore... I can't be sick and take care of a 4 1/2 year old at the same time. I've tried eating with it, drinking milk, having an orange, but nothing works. Help. Me.

Have you tried taking them at night before you go to bed? You could also take children's chewable vitamins. That's what I had to do when I was preggo because my prenatals made me so sick. In fact, I took the chewables at night so they wouldn't come up. While children's chewables aren't 'ideal', they are better than nothing, which is what you get if they make you sick and immediately come back up. You might also check a prenatal that is lower in iron. Sometimes it is the iron that makes you sick - and also constipated. lol!

Question***

I feel your pain! Prenatal's do that to me too...But I found one that really works!! It's called Select-OB...it's a chewable vitamin (but you can swallow it too) and the magic with this one is that it dissolves quickly in your system, the whole reason a prenatal can make someone sick is because it just sits in your belly and slowly dissolves. This one works wonders!!!! And it's got a berry flavor is you decide to chew it :thumbup:

Prenatals are a big deal over there! They're not such a big deal here providing you eat well. We certainly don't get them prescribed to us or anything. I never took them with my first three but I am this time but mainly for the folate and iron

Question***

I bought the gummy prenatals and they are so much better for me!

So last week, my hgc level was 11... but I was getting the positive tests... do the first response pick up 11hgc?? They told me to wait a month before clomid... but I'm not.

jbk, I definitely think an FRER would pick up anything close to 10 mIU HCG. I think I've read someone that they can pick up 7.5 mIU HCG... maybe I'm wrong

Maybe your doctor is just being extra cautious. I'm so sorry to ask, but have you had a normal flow/AF? If not he maybe worried about another bean being able to implant. As far as taking the clomid goes, after my mc my doctor gave me the ok to start up Clomid when my hcg went below 5, which was actually 2 months and 2 AF's after the mc

Yeah I'm going to wait, But I'm still going to try this month. They did confirm miscarriage. Said if I am still bleeding this time next week they want to see me.

Jbk, I'm sorry. This week must be hard. Take care of yourself.

Bio/Lisa/Jays Baby, how are you holding up?

jbk - :hugs:

afm, temp took a big hit this morning and just saw some red-ish cm. Guess I'm out too. There should be a rule that says if AF is late, she should be a no show~! :growlmad: I guess the 'positive' side of this is that I have 13LP this cycle (usually 12). And technically, this will be cycle#3 after my mmc (which the doc said to only start ttc after cycle#3. Guess I'm following doc's order?). <-- yeah... trying to make myself feel better.. not exactly working though as those high temp for the past 3 days really drove my hope sky high~ it is indeed a hard fall~ :dohh:

I got a positive Frer on Sunday and on Monday my beta was only 9 , so they do pick up at a pretty low number

Tag- I'm doing ok.. Lol but pregnancy has always been a challenge for me my 1st pregnancy I was in the hospital a lot because of kidney stones, upper respitory? Infections, kidney stones and pre eclampsia that ended up causing me to be induced 3 wks early.(my son was/is healthy though, so I'm glad everything worked out) anyway I was hoping this pregnancy would be "easy" lol I don't think it will be though:( I've already been in the hospital because of kidney stones at 3 1/2 wks and even though I take my blood pressure meds exactly as I should I can still feel it starting to get high... Idk I just hope this time I get to be at home more and in the hospital less.. And for some reason I keep having a feeling that I might have two babies in my belly I guess I will find out Monday. How are you doing?

Jbk- I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you are doing ok:hugs:

So last week, my hgc level was 11... but I was getting the positive tests... do the first response pick up 11hgc?? They told me to wait a month before clomid... but I'm not.
jbk--:hugs: thinking of you and sending you lots of love and thoughts.:flower:

I am sooooooooo confused...maybe u ladies can help me.... I have had 3 positive pregnancy tests..all frer and Answer. Given the line isn't blaring pink but it was DEF there and it is STILL there. you guys all saw the pics..so I took another one this morning...positive!

Now here the wtf part? I get my beta results today and its freaking negative <1 how the heck is this possible? I am sooo confused and of course now the office is closed and i can't even get in til next week..has this EVER happened to anyone else? I need some advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->