Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

14 dpo/ taken 10/10 AM.. front and back of test.:cry:

Attachments

• WP_000371.jpg
    WP_000371.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 13
  • WP_000370.jpg
    WP_000370.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 14
  • WP_000368.jpg
    WP_000368.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 11
the line is actually very pink.my camera sucks..but its definitely there in real life...maybe someone could tweak? I am just soo confused and crushed. don't understand

right!?!? I am sooo very lost and confused right now...i have an appointment with my actual doc on monday..shes been out of town so I just been talking to her nurse, so i think i am just gonna DEMAND a repeat because i just don't know how it is possible. I am PRAYING it is some weird error, and with my luck that would happen..lol but come on, we are all under enough stress as it is and then throw something like this in the mix and i am just blown away :cry:

I'll be mad for you if it's an error! I hope you get it sorted, I just can't imagine.

I'll be mad for you if it's an error! I hope you get it sorted, I just can't imagine.

thanks hun, I WILL get to the bottom of this...i'll call all day tomorrow if i have to and take 10 other blood tests to show them!! ARG.

How are you feeling?!?! Any new syptoms? So very happy for you and can't wait to follow you along on your journey..hope you don't mind a stalker :winkwink:

Stalkers are always welcome ;) I'm feeling ok. Bloated, constipated, hungry and tired but otherwise well

this is my bfn at 3 days late for af .ive tried tweaking on photobucket but dunno how to transfer to here

Attachments

• DSC_0241[1].jpg
    DSC_0241[1].jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0238[1].jpg
    DSC_0238[1].jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
OMG finally I just got my VERY positive OPT! Darker than the control line! CP is HSO so looks like we are good to go. I usually have a short surge a O the same day I get my +, having some pains too. Be watching my temp so closely now to see it confirmed!

Also this is much earlier for me, I usually O day 21ish and start AF day 28ish. This is only day 16 so FX'd I'll have a 'normal' cycle thanks to the B6.

i think af if defo on her way .got backache today and just wiped and saw only the tiniest amout (but still there )bit of blood so upset .thats it now for about 6 months as oh thinks boking a hol is more important .angry too x

I tweaked! Take a look - jthro!

Attachments

• WP_000370.jpg
    WP_000370.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 8
i think af if defo on her way .got backache today and just wiped and saw only the tiniest amout (but still there )bit of blood so upset .thats it now for about 6 months as oh thinks boking a hol is more important .angry too x

So sorry! Hang in there girl!

Motherofboys....Hurray! Our cycles are pretty close :) happy for ya

jthro - when did you have your beta draw and was there a pink line before you took a part the HPT test?

tag - I'm hanging in there, thanks! Super exhausted and super sore bbs. Just holding our breath until the viability scan on Monday. How are you feeling?

Bio - I bet everything will be great :thumbup:

Extra sticky dusts
:dust: :dust:

Sending feel better vibes to you all:hugs:

As for me....exhausted from ttc this month...had so much cramping this week... starting...and FINISHING a sewing project today...will post pic when I finish it...fingers crossed...few...waiting for ff crosslines....smiles ladies:winkwink::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->