Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Motherofboys....Hurray! Our cycles are pretty close :) happy for ya

Cool nice to have someone at a similar stage. Hopefully we will get more positives with in days of each other this month ;)

Bd lady! :spermy::sex:

Yes...bfp's would be GREAT! I have 3 kiddos..8...6...& 2...had read your post about kids waking you up and I can relate...hard to take temp when playing musical beds...:haha::sleep:

Can you believe we are trying and asking for a fourth?! :baby::happydance: Enjoy your day!!

Hope all you ladies are feeling better soon....anyone making homemade costumes this year? :flower:

Oh even more we have in common then, would be great to get a 4th at the same time LOL Yes at times I do wonder if I'm a little crazy, but I've never been completely sane anyway haha Musical beds definitely do not help with temping, this is the only time I've tried temping and charting etc so not had this problem before. I don't have good sleepers anyway and have always managed to give birth to the next before the last one sleeps through, though my eldest 2 would at least go to the early hours leaving plenty of BDing time before they would wake up, my youngest goes to around 11pm in his 1st stretch of sleep. Not leaving much time and once his settled down again DH has normally fallen asleep. Typical.
Oh well, we shall get there in the end. Got to stay positive.

So glad I'm not the only one who has kids that don't sleep through the night

Oh I know and my mate keeps moaning cos her baby wakes once, his only 5 months old LOL
They are so different in so many ways and I've done different things with each of them, so I don't think its something I'm doing as such.
Yet we still choose to go back for more LOL

I know, right! My kids all have different personalities. My youngest is almost 4 and still night waking

My daughter always has a dream, or some kind of talking in her sleep, that usually wakes up my oldest, and youngest, awesome....Somehow we fit in time for adults in there somehow...LOL:thumbup:

An uninterrupted night of sleep....sounds like a dream.....wouldn't have it any other way though....sure you ladies agree...

Sewing prject at a standby, mechanical difficulties!!](*,) My reverse lever broke internally... I have had my head upside down on the table looking up inside to try and fix, My sewing machine is pretty old, but she is my baby too, LOL. Here are a few pics though of the progress I did make today :) It will be a nursing pillow, with pockets.

I'm supposed to start my period tomorrow and still not getting any positives :nope: I really thought that this would be my month

Hey ladies!! I think I'm doing better emotionally. I cry a little. The cramping has been ughhh have had the heating pad out. The bleeding is super heavy, cant wait for it to be over. How is everyone?

Missveronica- don't get discouraged yet!

Glad you're feeling a bit better, love! <3

How you doing, lovin?

Glad your feeling better jbk
missveronicaa don't give up hope yet, i have friends who were late before getting bfps, one was 12 days late!
lala no i wouldn't change a thing, its who they are.
Look at my temp rise!!!!Lets hope it stays up there.

:hugs: jbk

Missveronica - not out yet. Some women don't get a positive until at least when af is due. :af:

Afm, I'm sick. On antibiotics. No ovulation detected according to my temps but it doesn't matter anyway because we haven't bd in days and days :( so just taking some me time and trying to get better, waiting on af so we can get next month going!

How's everyone else?

Im defo out ladies af showed for sure today .gutted doesnt come close ,all i can think is i really dont wanna wait another 5/6 months b4 oh wants to start trying again asif 2 n half years isnt long enough already. Had a thought today tho gonna try and loose abit of weight ( im not big by any means ) but might help reduce my pcos abit n hopefully when we try again with the clomid nxt yr it may happen faster.anyways good luck to u all and im hooked so will still be stalking.u never know an accident or miracle may happen n drop on unplanned xx gl all xx

Ok well today I the most intense O pains and tons of CM. I had my OPT yesterday so would say I was Oing BUT I had a temp rise this morning. Now I'm not sure if the temp rise was a proper post O one or if it was because I had such a rubbish night because the neighbours shed door was banging in the wind and kept waking me up. I was up at 2, 4 5:20 and then 6:40 when I temped!Although I laid as still as possible trying to go back to sleep I was still awake and stressing cos I was awake and wanted a correct temp (ironic hey)

Motherofboys...I too had intense ov. Cramping....I think it is a good sign for us both...I hope we get our bfp's this month!!! I too had a big temp rise...feel good about what I have done this cycle to boost my chances of conceiving...not sure what else can be done...did preseed...did robitussin to loosen my body mucus...bd 'd like a mad woman...LOL. Temping sure has taught me a lot about my body...if I don't get a bfp...I will be going to doc to check for endometriosis. I had it 12 year's ago...had surgery for large ovaryian cyst also. Been fine since.had three kids since then....but this being 4th month TTC is starting to concern me.I am 35 now...ugh... Staying positive!!!! Raining here...waiting for red lines on FF to show up...should be 3 dpo today if I estimate off of my + opt. Any opinions ladies...please check out my chart...need stalkers and tons of baby dust vibes!!!! Everyone have a GREAT day.....smiles!!!!

Hope I can fix my sewing machine later today...going out in town for a but with my little guy before my older kids get home from school....gearing up for the weekend....ya know how it goes...food...dishes...laundry...over and over and over... :)

Jbk....hugs girl!
Jthro...how you doing?
Lovn ....feel better...sending healthy gibes your way...and smiles.
Lisa...& tag...bio...jaysbaby....belly shots plz! ;-) fun fun...so happy for you all

Well for me its technically been 2 years and 3 months TTC but I discovered through temping a few months ago that I only had a 6 day LP. Little researched showed it was most likely low progesterone, caused by high prolactine, so basically because I was/am breastfeeding. We are weaning but not quite there yet. Anyway I stopped temping etc and was just keeping a rough check on O. Then decided I couldn't be patient enough, so started back on B6 to increase my LP and back to charting. So I'm now counting this as month 1 as its the 1st month I actually have any chance of getting pregnant. My others happened 1st month, 7th month and 12th month but I'm hoping it doesn't take that long this time.

I am not giving you a bump shot until my bump is better than my fat! Lol

I hope all my lovelies are doing ok <3

7 weeks today:) bump pics as requested. when i got preg i weighed 91lbs and i am 5'1. as of yesterday i am 95lbs:) finally gaining weight lol it seems like pregnancy is the only thing the helps me fatten up

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads