Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Awesome! Thank you for showing us the goods. ;-) Lisa....no pressure k...thanks for keeping your chart up...I look at it still :) ok..like every frapping day..(definitely bonkers like you said) I remember reading an older post from you where you said that you thought your chart looked horrible...or something like that....and look how it turned out :) your chart tells a story.....and I hope mine improves daily :) all you ladies inspire me.

Peace :)

Aww! My chart was crazy! Look at those Pre o temps and the incredibly slow rising post o temps

Aww! My chart was crazy! Look at those Pre o temps and the incredibly slow rising post o temps

Oh trust me....I am lookin' :flower:;-) LOL....you can call me a virgin charter:blush:.first month...But I have been comparing stuff on mine to yours.... you are preggo!! Easy to get hooked on chart stalking....what can I say...other than RESEARCH IS GOOD :) Wink...:happydance:

Wish I had a chanelce to stalk Stag's chart...it is gone though...so....you are it my Dear! :haha:

Dang kindle auto spell AGAIN!!! UGH!

WISH I HAD A CHANCE TO STALK TAG'S CHART TOO ;-)

You would think that I would have learned by now to spell check my messages

Hope someone gets a giggle or two out of my mistakes....I do! Haha

So do you think I have a chance this month? Any advice for the waiting to poas? I want to poas tomorrow.....so lame huh...I think I will be 4 dpo....definitely bonkers....but HOPEFULL! Haven't even got confirmation from FF of ov....or implantation dip...and I want to poas...crazy

How many months ttc were you at when you got your bfp Lisa?

There is a chance that you won't get confirmation because of the lack of Pre o temps honey. You sure did spike though

There is a chance that you won't get confirmation because of the lack of Pre o temps honey. You sure did spike though

Aww- thanks :winkwink: Ff keeps giving me the option to " tune" and select opk as my ovulation detection...as opposed to the "advanced." Should I then?
:dohh: I should have started temping more "religiously "
:baby::baby::baby::baby: c'mon #4!!!!

Hope I get a cover line soon...I changed it to opk so now there is a line woo hoo! Time for bed...hope you have a great day Lisa...& thanks again

Its my middle sons 5th birthday, he woke up at 4am (after I didn't go to bed till almost 1! Because I was wrapping, baking and baby making LOL) I managed to get him to go back to sleep after more than an hour and then my eldest woke up at 6.
Still my temp was high, though I don't know how accurate it is, typical now that it doesn't matter too much I bet I'll get a good sleep and accurate temp tomorrow.
Anyway my OPTs are much lighter, my cervix is firming up and closing and my nipples are really sore so I would say I definitely O'd. Waiting for cross hairs in the next couple of days now......

Hiya ladies .had a really bad night yest was soooo fed up cos i knew it would be a 6 month wait to ttc again but been talking to chap today and he thinks we shud try naturally till feb then back on the clomid after that ( i reckon its cos he knows its not gonna happen the natural way,hasnt for the last 2 n half years but im taking what i can at the mo) im gonna try and loose abit of weight n c if that helpsbut does anyone have any tips to boost fertilaty when u have pcos xx ta

Eat really good organic food and definitely try and lose some weight, even a few lb can make all the difference to fertility. Good luck sweetie x

Thanks lisa im feeling alot better today .gonna knuckle down n try n loose some weight .ive got something to really work for now i want my lil bundle n will be worth the fight xx

OMG temp rising and cross hairs! :happydance: And I got a really good nights sleep with out any wakings from 2am right through to almost 7! So I trust my temp today. Plus I'm so pleased to see it still being high, I had been convinced for some reason that last time I charted to confirm my short LP my temp had dropped the day before AF but looking back at the chart I see it only went really high the day after O then it dropped and stayed quite low. I really hope it happens for us this month, up till now I have wanted it to but didn't think it would so haven't been too hopeful. Now I'm in the 2ww and I know that with the B6 I should get a decent length LP and have a chance at conceiving I am getting a bit desperate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->