Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Hurray ...we love seeing lines :winkwink: I didn't tempnenough pre-O. To get crosslines..:dohh:

Thinking about putting in a few temps to get a coverline...but it just seems like cheating.:flower:

Would someone look at my chart and tell me if this could be implantation dip? I have no idea what to look for...:shrug: I really appreciate your time and opinions....thanks! :munch::howdy:

I have a ton ot test strips...starting POAS tonight just for the fun...I feel a little different.. .stuffy nose...hungry TMI WARNING.....but when I go to eat...it's like I am throwing up in my throat.:haha:

Off to the park and river today...been getting colder here...wenare supposed to have a pretty solid winter this year....so taking kids out as much as we can before it snows.

Hope you all are feeling GOOD & STRONG!!!:hugs:

GL motherofboys! ! FX'd ..really think this is going to be it for you ! :)

Would taking B6 help me implant or stick any?

Hiya ladies just wonderd if anyones ever had a really weird period out or sorts to normal.im normaly really heavy for 3 days but this one has been weird,i came on fri really light and sat was really heavy and sat night i couldnt even get a tampax in i was that dry(tmi sorry)went alk night without anything n today hardly anything there again .plus realky bad headache .anyideas ladies

I don't know about B6 being used for that. I'm sure there are things you can use to help with that though. I'm using it as its supposed to help lengthen LP.
Thats quite some dip there! Was anything different? Like a different temping time or broken sleep (or more so than usual LOL) If there was nothing significant then I'd say that was quite promising, see what tomorrows brings!

As for testing I don't know. I don't have any tests and I'm dying to buy some but trying to resist. I don't know when would be a reasonable time for me to test, the last cycle I temped I woke up at 7DPO all ready to test even though I knew it was too early (you girls understand I'm sure hee hee) and discovered AF had arrived so I'm going to try to wait as long as possible until I know that there was definitely the chance for implantation

Hiya ladies just wonderd if anyones ever had a really weird period out or sorts to normal.im normaly really heavy for 3 days but this one has been weird,i came on fri really light and sat was really heavy and sat night i couldnt even get a tampax in i was that dry(tmi sorry)went alk night without anything n today hardly anything there again .plus realky bad headache .anyideas ladies

Hard to say hun, it could just be a weird period, could be break through bleeding, or something else.

My chap keeps saying im preg lol but the tests say otherwise,plus the bleeding was really heavy yest but ive never had a period like this b4 practically non existant today weird

Hi my friends- sorry I've been MIA. Ill log in via computer later and catch up.

Super sick and nauseous. Omg.

Lalala... Ill post my chart tonight too. Ill be back. :)

Holy rising temperature Batman! I'm just so happy to see its not dropping yet even though I know its too early for it to mean anything, another couple of days and I can start imagining every little cramp and temp change is due to implantation LOL

Hey ladies! I finally stopped bleeding yesterday. I think the Hubby and I will BD tonight. I ate my feelings this past week, so the gym is definitely in my schedule this week. Lol

Morning Ladies! :flower:

Just got back from our viability scan and I'm happy to say we're over hurdle #1 - there's one baby in there (even though it's super tiny) with a heartbeat of 123bpm measuring right on track! Due June 8, day before DH's bday.
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/photo9.jpg
Next scan we're holding our breath on is the NT test at 11-12w (when we found out something was wrong last time).

I'm with tag - throwing up started this past Saturday and hasn't been fun. We had people over yesterday for the football games and I had an ingenious idea of emptying a brown beer bottle and filling it with water so no one would suspect anything :thumbup:

I'm very much looking forward to all of the upcoming testing and seeing more of those beautiful 2nd pink lines!! Especially for you jbk and lovn!!!

Hey ladies! I finally stopped bleeding yesterday. I think the Hubby and I will BD tonight. I ate my feelings this past week, so the gym is definitely in my schedule this week. Lol

:flower: Hurray.....new beginning Dear:hugs:

:flower: Thanks Tag! Can't wait:haha: Hope you feel better...try to stay hydrated Dear....ah the "Joy" of pregnancy:winkwink:

BIO...CONGRATS! CUTE BEAN!

LOVN...how ya feeling? Updates please:hugs:

Motherofboys....tww...chart stalking you k! Good Luck Lady....really excited for you....I'm watching for temp changes:haha:

Lisa...:hugs:..:flower: sending feel better vibes!

Twoyears....:flower: strange af.....sorry you are having a rough one...but I heard that having a heavy flow is a good thing....because it completely sheds the lining....making a "clean slate" for the next cycle....prayers:hugs:

My temp rose a bit today and my breasts feel different...( doesn't mean anything really) I tested this morning with wondfos....BFN....keeping my chin up as I know it is just too early....but would love to be able to catch the very beginning of a Bfp and share with you all.....HERE'S HOPING!!! FINGERS CROSSED! :coffee:

Morning Ladies! :flower:

Just got back from our viability scan and I'm happy to say we're over hurdle #1 - there's one baby in there (even though it's super tiny) with a heartbeat of 123bpm measuring right on track! Due June 8, day before DH's bday.
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/photo9.jpg
Next scan we're holding our breath on is the NT test at 11-12w (when we found out something was wrong last time).

I'm with tag - throwing up started this past Saturday and hasn't been fun. We had people over yesterday for the football games and I had an ingenious idea of emptying a brown beer bottle and filling it with water so no one would suspect anything :thumbup:

I'm very much looking forward to all of the upcoming testing and seeing more of those beautiful 2nd pink lines!! Especially for you jbk and lovn!!!

Congrats Biotech!! I know that must be a good feeling:)!! I follow this thread regularly so I have been trying to keep up with everyone!! Very happy for you!!

Do you girls mind if I join it with your POAS craziness these next few weeks? I usually like to just follow everyone and check up on everyone's progress but I think I might now participate!! Anyway, today I am CD16 and should hopefully O. I still got a negative OPK this morning (I use clear blue digital) but the test line was clearly darker than yesterday so maybe it will be a + sometime this afternoon! BD'd last night and hope to do so every night this week. I hope it's not overkill! ha.

:dust:

JBK - dont' worry about eating your feelings! lol, you are funny. I think we all do that sometimes (I know I do!!). Good luck this cycle. And remember, you tend to be extra fertile after a chemical/mc!!!

Thanks Elle and welcome!!! FX you get a BFP OPK today, followed by a BFP!!!! Tell DH to be ready to go! ;)

Do you girls mind if I join it with your POAS craziness these next few weeks? I usually like to just follow everyone and check up on everyone's progress but I think I might now participate!! Anyway, today I am CD16 and should hopefully O. I still got a negative OPK this morning (I use clear blue digital) but the test line was clearly darker than yesterday so maybe it will be a + sometime this afternoon! BD'd last night and hope to do so every night this week. I hope it's not overkill! ha.

:dust:

JBK - dont' worry about eating your feelings! lol, you are funny. I think we all do that sometimes (I know I do!!). Good luck this cycle. And remember, you tend to be extra fertile after a chemical/mc!!!

:flower: Awesome! You tempting & charting? Bd a bunch :haha: GL Doll:winkwink:

Nothing wrong with having an abundance of spermies waiting there...;-)

Wohoooooo bio!! :cloud9: So happy to see your healthly lil bean! :dance:

Good luck to everyone about to O and in their TWW! :dust:
Looking forward to seeing those :bfp: develope!

afm - I'm starting to feel better. On day 4 of antibiotics. I wont be testing this month since we didn't bd at all [well once about a billion light years ago :haha:] That and I'm fairly certain this is an anovulatory cycle [so far at least]. So no ss or poas until next cycle. Af is due [if it happens cd 28/29] Oct 25. Fingers crossed it's not to delayed :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->