Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

LoL! Glad I'm not the only one.
...Posted my first today lol.

bio - LOVE your scan pic! :hugs: it sure looks like one sticky bean~!!

jbk - cheers to new cycle :drunk:

lovn - take your time hun~ :hugs:

So I just go home from the doc the heartbeat was 143 ad I'm exactly where I should be due on may 31st:) any way I will post the scan after hubby finishes studying on the computer

:hi: I'm back!

So my morning sickness seems to visit me at night. Ugh! :sick: Just nauseau but that's enough. I am SO bloated too. Yuck. EE. Lisa, Bio, Jay, how are you guys feeling? BIO! I love your baby announcement piccie!! The baby looks just like you! :rofl:

Lovn, lalalalalal, lxb & jbk and our newbies...can't wait to follow your travels the next month or two.

I'm so :sleep:, if I wasn't at work, I'd totally be a goner.

Do you girls mind if I join it with your POAS craziness these next few weeks? I usually like to just follow everyone and check up on everyone's progress but I think I might now participate!! Anyway, today I am CD16 and should hopefully O. I still got a negative OPK this morning (I use clear blue digital) but the test line was clearly darker than yesterday so maybe it will be a + sometime this afternoon! BD'd last night and hope to do so every night this week. I hope it's not overkill! ha.

:dust:

JBK - dont' worry about eating your feelings! lol, you are funny. I think we all do that sometimes (I know I do!!). Good luck this cycle. And remember, you tend to be extra fertile after a chemical/mc!!!

:flower: Awesome! You tempting & charting? Bd a bunch :haha: GL Doll:winkwink:

Yes- we will be BDing all week!!! ;)

I actually don't temp/chart! I might start after this cycle if it's a BFN. I've just been using OPK's thus far...

My doctor just did a Day 3 blood test for me which came back normal (I guess it tests FSH?) and then I go this Friday for a Day 21 blood test-- I think this tests progesterone and will see if I actually ovulated. The hubster had a Semen Analysis last week and he passed with flying colors so that is a good thing.

Bio - that bean is adorable!
Tag - sorry about the sickness my lovely

Hugs for everyone else

hi ladies af has defo finished now so was straight on the bd last night lol.im not gonna opk or anything this month just gonna go with the flow x think i was stressing about ovulation days and if we didnt dtd i got super stressed so not good .good luck to all and hope we get our beans soon

Sounds like a good plan 2years.

My temp is still rising, I've not got much charting experience but surely it has to level off or even drop a bit soon? I was laying there after temping this morning thinking after such a big rise, its going to be a long, hard fall when it drops. I can feel my hopes going up with every jump up the chart because by now it would have dropped in my 'normal' cycle. I have to expect it to start dropping any day now. I really do, because other wise I'm going to be so upset when it does and AF arrives.

Morning! I love hearing about everyone's temps- it's so interesting! I need to get on the temping deal next cycle I think!! Ya'll really know what's going on with your bodies-- meanwhile, I have no clue with mine, lol!

AFM- based on my last two cycles, I should have been getting a +OPK since yesterday-- and still nothing yet?!?! :coffee:

It's making me a little bonkers, yesterday, I think I took 5 OPK's just thinking I kept missing my surge, lol. I need help. And it's with a clearblue digital- those sticks are expensive, I need to put a stop to the madness! It doesn't help that I am not working until next week, I am nothing else to do but POAS!!

Hope everyone else is doing well this morning!

7 dpo.....Bfn today...nice control line though! I know it is too early....I already have line eye!
All you Ladies have a wonderful day! Breasts feel tender....extra warm...hot burning almost...different than last cycle. Hmmmm...makes me think I am Pregnant. PUPO!!!

It is so difficult to not get excited about what could be a "symptom" especially when I know that the next few days will reveal if I conceived or not. Praying!

Just want this bfp so much....staying positive no matter what!

2years - good plan! anything that add unnecessary stress must go~! :) AF is gone for me too (i think) c'mon Oct/Nov BFP! Think Pink!! :happydance:

elle - good to hear SA went great~!! :thumbup: fx that +opk will show today so you can get to BD and catch that eggy!

motherofboys - it will level off~ and stay high because you are PUPO! :dance:

lalala - PUPO! :happydance:

lalala I can't help myself even though I know its too early for any symptoms, today I have a 'weird' feeling in my belly. Really low down, I can't help but think about where my little eggy would be at this point. If I had tests I would probably start tomorrow or Thursday PMSL You are days away from a BFP! PUPO!

sorry it took me so long

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 5
Well I did it, I ordered some test strips from amazon LOL
Hope AF don't arrive before they do LOL

Jaysbaby: Awww....;-) thanks for sharing!

Motherofboys....absolutely know the feeling...going to do housework with music playing to help take my mind off of things...yes I am obsessing over FF website....c'mon BFP!!! PRAYING!!!
HOPING BFP IS HEADED OUR WAY VERY SOON!
Thank you all for the encouragement!!! Bfp VIBES!!! PUPO!!!

I keep looking at other charts resembling mine that ended in a bfp, even though i know there are likely just as many that ended in af lol

Jays baby wen did y have scan meaning how many weeks are y here xx but lush scan

I keep looking at other charts resembling mine that ended in a bfp, even though i know there are likely just as many that ended in af lol

:flower:ME TOO!! I have completely let the kitchen and laundry get behind...by thinking SOOOO. much about dpo & cm & cps & bd & temp rise & temp fall & tender breast. & twinges & hinder cravings & POAS & OV day & counting luetal phases from previous cycles & poas again & back to staring at charts looking for implantation dips ETC......:wacko:

TALK ABOUT OBSESSION.....I KNOW I AM NOT ALONE ON THIS WEBSITE THOUGH!!! :haha:
:hugs: PUPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"