Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Definitely BONKERS....HAHAHA....
I WAS STARING AT MY FRER FROM THIS MORNING ....JUST WAITING TO SEE A SECOND LINE...(like an hour after I poas) you all have been there.....Right????

So humiliating....but I am lmao about myself! Just have to enjoy it....embrace it....lol

I keep looking at other charts resembling mine that ended in a bfp, even though i know there are likely just as many that ended in af lol

:flower:ME TOO!! I have completely let the kitchen and laundry get behind...by thinking SOOOO. much about dpo & cm & cps & bd & temp rise & temp fall & tender breast. & twinges & hinder cravings & POAS & OV day & counting luetal phases from previous cycles & poas again & back to staring at charts looking for implantation dips ETC......:wacko:

TALK ABOUT OBSESSION.....I KNOW I AM NOT ALONE ON THIS WEBSITE THOUGH!!! :haha:
:hugs: PUPO!

So wow I just checked out yr chart wow I only bd on cd5 I'm a 23 day cycle an gt my BFP 6 days sooner I never did bd on that cd George hence no pregnancy just wanted to say it really looks good for that massive BFP good luck xx:hugs:

I keep looking at other charts resembling mine that ended in a bfp, even though i know there are likely just as many that ended in af lol

:flower:ME TOO!! I have completely let the kitchen and laundry get behind...by thinking SOOOO. much about dpo & cm & cps & bd & temp rise & temp fall & tender breast. & twinges & hinder cravings & POAS & OV day & counting luetal phases from previous cycles & poas again & back to staring at charts looking for implantation dips ETC......:wacko:

TALK ABOUT OBSESSION.....I KNOW I AM NOT ALONE ON THIS WEBSITE THOUGH!!! :haha:
:hugs: PUPO!

So wow I just checked out yr chart wow I only bd on cd5 I'm a 23 day cycle an gt my BFP 6 days sooner I never did bd on that cd George hence no pregnancy just wanted to say it really looks good for that massive BFP good luck xx:hugs:

:hugs::flower:
Thank you! I feel so emotional today....my Father stopped in by surprise..I ended up crying when he hugged me....just so emotional....throat closed up deep cry....maybe this is good!:cry: I am either pregnant or just plain crazy Wiggins out

Looking at your temp dip there and wondering if thats promising or maybe too early to be anything as its day 5, lalala?
And yeah I been there, staring so long and hard at a test, trying to force a line to appear. Or digging a test back out a hour (or 2 or 3 or 4) later just to check even though I know if there is a second line it will be an evap and still wont give me an answer.

lalala - I was just stalking your chart - and since you had 2 days of positive opks I'd say it's possible you O'd a day earlier, making that dip 6dpo which is SPOT ON for implantation. Even 5dpo isn't unheard of! Looking good!! :dance:

Great scan :) Congrats Jaysbaby!!

AMF I finally got my +OPK today after 5 negative OPK's yesterday ( I know I'm crazy!!).

just for fun I am trying to post a link to my first pic ever on here! It made me put in a password for people to view it- the password is 'yellow'. Let's see if it works!

https://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q781/LPrescott613/photo19_zps75f52a04.jpg

Yay for +opk ella! Those smiley faces make me happy! :haha:

AMF I finally got my +OPK today after 5 negative OPK's yesterday ( I know I'm crazy!!).

just for fun I am trying to post a link to my first pic ever on here! It made me put in a password for people to view it- the password is 'yellow'. Let's see if it works!

No password needed here to see it! Yay for smilie face + opk!!! :happydance: Get to :sex: :dust:

No password needed here to see it! Yay for smilie face + opk!!! :happydance: Get to :sex: :dust:

Lovn, how have you been feeling? Do you think your cycle is back on track for the most part?? Maybe you'll get a Halloween BFP!!

Lovn, how have you been feeling? Do you think your cycle is back on track for the most part?? Maybe you'll get a Halloween BFP!!

I've been doing a LOT better the last day or two, thanks! :)
I had sort of decided this cycle was a flop [had gotten sick around what I originally thought was O time, then didn't have temps showing I was ovulating and was bummed out in general] but I had another temp drop yesterday, my cp was SHO and so I decided to test with an opk and bam - blaring positive nearly instantly. Since I'm feeling better and dh has been a bit.... neglected :blush: I decided to get in a couple good bd sessions last night/this morning, just in case! :dance: If my temps keep going up the next few days, that will confirm ovulation and we're back in the game! If not, then I'm just waiting on AF, hoping she doesn't take too long to show. [sorry for the long winded ramble of a response there :haha: I just realized I hadn't updated in here in a few days!]

lalala - I was just stalking your chart - and since you had 2 days of positive opks I'd say it's possible you O'd a day earlier, making that dip 6dpo which is SPOT ON for implantation. Even 5dpo isn't unheard of! Looking good!! :dance:

:thumbup:
Thank you Lovn :flower:
Since this is my first cycle (well...1/2 cycle:winkwink:) charting...I don't have charts of my own to compare it to.....this is what my body did...I have viewed many charts on Ff that had dips on Cd 5....:shrug:

Is this bad? :shrug:

I caught the beginning of my LH surge the evening of Cd 13...remember me posting about it....lines were finally getting "definitive":winkwink: then morning of Cd 14 I got my surge all day.(PEAK)..and into Cd 15 (SURGED BACK DOWN....END OF SURGE). Cd 15 were positive..but faded to negative by the evening tests I took. I'll find the pic of opks and post it.

I don't know if the amount of cramping...soreness I had for those 6 days was from bd'ing:haha: OR...if I have a blocked fallopian tube or something major going on in there. I have an appt with Obgyn on October 29th to get checked because of my laparoscopy 12 years ago .....just to rule all that history out and move forward ttc...piece of mind check pretty much....I am rooting for the BFP though...you know me....Positive person and all...:hugs::haha: time will tell...but yeah....definitely POAS ADDICT Aright now until AF arrives

What is great is that by the time I get to that doctor appt...I will either have a bfp...or will have gotten AF and be over and done with AF and have chart to give Doctor some data of my body's pattern. So all in all...it should go good....research is good...;-)

I am so happy for you that you ovulated! Back in the saddle now eh? AWESOME!!!!! PERFECT!!! HURRAY!!!!

Looking at your temp dip there and wondering if thats promising or maybe too early to be anything as its day 5, lalala?
And yeah I been there, staring so long and hard at a test, trying to force a line to appear. Or digging a test back out a hour (or 2 or 3 or 4) later just to check even though I know if there is a second line it will be an evap and still wont give me an answer.

:coffee::flower: Hmmm...well I looked at several charts on FF website that had implantation dips on Cd 3...Cd 4...Cd 5....and so on. I think the earliest possible BFP could start on Cd 9 or 10 for me. :haha: Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise...:winkwink: PUPO

Your chart looks great! :flower:

:coffee::flower: Hmmm...well I looked at several charts on FF website that had implantation dips on Cd 3...Cd 4...Cd 5....and so on. I think the earliest possible BFP could start on Cd 9 or 10 for me. :haha: Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise...:winkwink: PUPO

Your chart looks great! :flower:

Or....maybe I haven't implanted yet and will soon. Fingers crossed either way:haha:

Well my temp only rose by .1 degree today so hopefully evening out and staying high.
For some reason I can't get a FF app on my phone though I had it on my old one which was also android. But I found one called OvuView and have put all my details in and I like it, except that it doesn't have cross hairs like FF to mark O.
Last night I was getting some cramping and was convinced AF was going to arrive even earlier than usual in spite of the B6 and I'd be back to square one with no hope of conceiving. Lets hope that that was possibly an eggy burrowing in and making itself known. [-o<

Jays baby wen did y have scan meaning how many weeks are y here xx but lush scan

I had it done yesterday at 7w3days

Wow I'm like rushing the days along as I have another scan on mon22nd :happydance: and just hope I get a picky like that can see so much just too cute congrats :hugs: as on the 15th I was 5w/5days and
We saw the tiny little heartbeat I was so happy but crying as we have been through so much with our
Little bean an hope that everything is good so I will be 6w/6dYs I think hopfully they will be able to
Give me EDD date I think 8th June

Good morning ladies :hi:
Sorry I have been MIA for so long. The family has been through a stomach virus.
So nice to see the u/s pics and the bump pic!

Lovn, yay for O'ing! :happydance:

AFM - I have a third job interview this morning, so I am fairly hopeful I will get the job.
We are still NTNP this month due to due date timing issues, but if it happens and the EDD isn't the best timing, I really don't care :haha: We will deal with it then.

Remember, we are ALL PUPO! :happydance:

GL with the interview twotogo...hoping your family is on the mend :) PUPO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->