Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Jays baby wen did y have scan meaning how many weeks are y here xx but lush scan

I had it done yesterday at 7w3days

Wow I'm like rushing the days along as I have another scan on mon22nd :happydance: and just hope I get a picky like that can see so much just too cute congrats :hugs: as on the 15th I was 5w/5days and
We saw the tiny little heartbeat I was so happy but crying as we have been through so much with our
Little bean an hope that everything is good so I will be 6w/6dYs I think hopfully they will be able to
Give me EDD date I think 8th June

:flower: That is AWESOME! Monday will be here soon...congrats. Happy for you :thumbup: D o you have a FF chart you can upload and share? :happydance:

:hi: everyone!

lalalala, I think your chart looks Fantastic and you have that implantation dip and all! I think it may be time to start POAS again! My faint BFP came from FMU but I walked away for 6 hours and came back and it was ever so faint at 9dpo.

Jays- so glad you got your scan! Mine is still 2 weeks away. The preggo bloat is really over the top for me. I mean guiness book of world record breaking. :rofl: I mean, I am embarrassed at my bloat bump. And I'm trying so hard to hide it from everyone. My sister asked me if I was pregnant because my face look bloated. :haha: What's it going to be like at 8 months then!!! Oh. My. God.

Anyways, enough about me...I'm very excited for everyone this month and can't wait to start seeing some pee sticks. I miss them! I may go pee on one right now! :rofl:

lalalala, I think your chart looks Fantastic and you have that implantation dip and all! I think it may be time to start POAS again! My faint BFP came from FMU but I walked away for 6 hours and came back and it was ever so faint at 9dpo.

Jays- so glad you got your scan! Mine is still 2 weeks away. The preggo bloat is really over the top for me. I mean guiness book of world record breaking. :rofl: I mean, I am embarrassed at my bloat bump. And I'm trying so hard to hide it from everyone. My sister asked me if I was pregnant because my face look bloated. :haha: What's it going to be like at 8 months then!!! Oh. My. God.

Anyways, enough about me...I'm very excited for everyone this month and can't wait to start seeing some pee sticks. I miss them! I may go pee on one right now! :rofl:

lol i know what you mean. I started wearing dresses to cover up the belly, but it didnt work lol it made me look bigger.. i was super skinny when i got preg so it is very noticeable. uhhg oh well everyone knows now anyway..

oh does anyone else feel like complete poo? i feel so terrible my head hurts, my legs are cramping, my nightmares are back and oh the morning sickness. lol i thought the ms was due to my vitamin and changed them it helped a smidge but nothing major. sorry for whining but my b&b friends are the only preggers friends i have.

how is everyone else doing? my next appt is Nov. 16:) this will be the Looong one

Jays baby wen did y have scan meaning how many weeks are y here xx but lush scan

Wow I'm like rushing the days along as I have another scan on mon22nd :happydance: and just hope I get a picky like that can see so much just too cute congrats :hugs: as on the 15th I was 5w/5days and
We saw the tiny little heartbeat I was so happy but crying as we have been through so much with our
Little bean an hope that everything is good so I will be 6w/6dYs I think hopfully they will be able to

:flower: That is AWESOME! Monday will be here soon...congrats. Happy for you :thumbup: D o you have a FF chart you can upload and share? :happydance:

So thanks I'm sure it will (hope so) well no I don,t have ff I used countdown to pregnancy for 6 cycles an nothing so we just stopped trying totally :shrug:But we dtd on the 5th sept an we got our BFP on the 1st oct but I put up 4 lots of test on ctp an got massive BFP :happydance:So I have no6 baking away healthy :hugs:But had a few probs along the way hence a lot of scans 3 last 1 on mon till 12wk dating so cannot wait if you look on ctp on the 1st oct up till the 6th you,ll see all my test user name is baby0bump0:happydance:

So thanks I'm sure it will (hope so) well no I don,t have ff I used countdown to pregnancy for 6 cycles an nothing so we just stopped trying totally :shrug:But we dtd on the 5th sept an we got our BFP on the 1st oct but I put up 4 lots of test on ctp an got massive BFP :happydance:So I have no6 baking away healthy :hugs:But had a few probs along the way hence a lot of scans 3 last 1 on mon till 12wk dating so cannot wait if you look on ctp on the 1st oct up till the 6th you,ll see all my test user name is baby0bump0:happydance:

:happydance: and 2 thumbs UP! Thank you so much for sharing!:flower::flower: congrats on #6....you must be a busy woman....that is amazing.....Super WOMAN:dance:

Thank you so much!! Finger crossed ...toes crossed...pretty much everything crossed over here we get a bfp this time around. HOPEFUL:hugs:

This morning was bfn...I will keep poas...and be posting pee sticks the next few day k.
hope you feel better in the bloating department....remember .....it is all worth it in the end...chin up...I am sure you are glowing pregnant gorgeous!!!

Just a little update on me ~ as long as o is confirmed I'll start testing 10.26.12 although the more I think about it the more I'm likely to test earlier than that :rofl:

PUPO!!!!!!! :dance:

Just a little update on me ~ as long as o is confirmed I'll start testing 10.26.12 although the more I think about it the more I'm likely to test earlier than that :rofl:

PUPO!!!!!!! :dance:
:happydance: I can't wait to see some peeeeee sticks:thumbup::haha:

I need my pee sticks to arrive LOL 7dpo and temps decided to jump again! PUPO!

Why on earth didnt I order my tests sooner or pay extra for faster postage (even though the postage was more than the cost of the tests!) I hate waiting LOL

Why on earth didnt I order my tests sooner or pay extra for faster postage (even though the postage was more than the cost of the tests!) I hate waiting LOL

Lol because come testing day you would Need to REorder tests lol we've all been there, right?

True I'd have probably used them all up LOL
It says on Amazon expected delivery between 20th and 24th. So I'll be 9dpo the earliest I'd be able to test, so that's a good thing, but I'm dying to test now LOL

I have been with my OG for 6 1/2 years. We have been engaged for 4 1/2 years, but we never got married:sulk: his family is all mad because they think we are "sinners" but I believe that as long as our love is pure and true we will be just fine... I do not need a piece of paper to show that I love Him, ive spent 6 1/2 years proving it:blush:... I know this is off topic I was just wondering, is everyone in this thread married or no?

I have been with my OG for 6 1/2 years. We have been engaged for 4 1/2 years, but we never got married:sulk: his family is all mad because they think we are "sinners" but I believe that as long as our love is pure and true we will be just fine... I do not need a piece of paper to show that I love Him, ive spent 6 1/2 years proving it:blush:... I know this is off topic I was just wondering, is everyone in this thread married or no?

It was to funny to change but NOT MY OG lol my *OH* hah

ive been with my oh nearly 13 years n not even engaged ,he says u dont need a peice of paper to show someone u love them.tight arse if u ask me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->