Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

We are married, and this is going to sound really stupid, but I don't know why we did actually do it. We both believe it is just a piece of paper, neither of us wanted marriage or kids when we met, but with in 6 months we were engaged and with in a year talking about starting a family. I have never had the dream of getting married and having a big white wedding, its just something that wasn't important to me. But then he asked me and I said yes, it just seemed like the natural progression, like the next step IYKWIM But I don't think its important to be married or makes any difference to your relationship, the only thing it changes is the womans last name LOL

So excited for lalala!! Keep testing-- hopefully those lines will be showing up veery soon!!!

Lovn- I wont' be too far behind you with testing. AF is due Oct 29th..

Tag- bloating is miserable - even if it's for a good reason:)

I had my first OPK+ on Tuesday, Oct 16th, and then another + yesterday as well. Typically I will feel like a quick sharp pain when I ovulate (or at least that's what I've experienced over the years). But, yesterday I had dull ache in my right ovary area for a good portion of the day (like 5 hours probably) and it was even tender if I firmly pressed down in that area. Anyone think there is any reason for concern? I was thinking maybe it was a cyst or something but I also read that if a cyst bursts its quick and extremely painful...

I go tomorrow for my Day 21 blood test (even though it's CD 19). I think this test measures my progesterone levels.

Sorry for the long winded post. Have a great day all!

Thanks Elle!

As for that ache you're talking about, it's possibly a cyst but that shouldn't be an issue, lots of women get them and they go away on their own [it's due to the flux of hormones throughout your cycle] but it may also be a really strong eggie :thumbup: I usually have a dull ache for a day or so and then that strong quick pain you spoke of and that usually happens around when I have a + opk! Now I'm no expert so this is all my theory! :)

motherofboys - Ahhh I would be crawling up a wall if I had to wait that long for tests! I use Amazon Prime for that reason - guarenteed shipping in 2 days or less! :dance: Looking forward to seeing your pee sticks once they arrive though! :yipee:

JaysBaby - I'm married to my dh but, in my personal opinion, I think as long as there is love, want and the ability to care for a child/ren - it doesn't matter what people's relationship/marital stutus is! :thumbup:

AFM - temp is still on the rise :happydance: which means I'm only a day away from FF confirming ovulation ~ better late than never, right??!! :lol:
Today ~ at a whopping 2dpo ~ I have sore bbs, sensitive nips, increased cm and a bunch of hope!!!! :bunny:

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :flow:

So excited for lalala!! Keep testing-- hopefully those lines will be showing up veery soon!!!

Lovn- I wont' be too far behind you with testing. AF is due Oct 29th..

Tag- bloating is miserable - even if it's for a good reason:)

I had my first OPK+ on Tuesday, Oct 16th, and then another + yesterday as well. Typically I will feel like a quick sharp pain when I ovulate (or at least that's what I've experienced over the years). But, yesterday I had dull ache in my right ovary area for a good portion of the day (like 5 hours probably) and it was even tender if I firmly pressed down in that area. Anyone think there is any reason for concern? I was thinking maybe it was a cyst or something but I also read that if a cyst bursts its quick and extremely painful...

I go tomorrow for my Day 21 blood test (even though it's CD 19). I think this test measures my progesterone levels.

Sorry for the long winded post. Have a great day all!

hey, ive had a ruptured cyst and for ages i had a dull ache on the right side of my pelvis with a heavy feeling.......it then reptured and the pain was awfull, i was rushed into hospital after seeing a GP as the thought my appendix had ruptured :(

most cysts are harmless, and lots of woman get them aroud the time of ovulation caused from the egg leaving the ovary, if it presists i would just mention it to your Dr. xxxx

ladies i may be joing the peeing on a stick gang sooner then we planned, OH has given the green light for me to have my implant out :D
i was planning on not getting pregnant until april as im doing a course at unniversity as part of my job , but if i do get pregnant before that im still entitled to my 9months of mat leave nd jsut finish the course when i return wooohoo xx

ladies i may be joing the peeing on a stick gang sooner then we planned, OH has given the green light for me to have my implant out :D
i was planning on not getting pregnant until april as im doing a course at unniversity as part of my job , but if i do get pregnant before that im still entitled to my 9months of mat leave nd jsut finish the course when i return wooohoo xx

Yay!!!!! Awesome news!!! :dance:

Lots of dust your way :dust:

ive been asking to start trying for no.2 for months.......and now hes said ok im suddenly terrified lol xx

ive been asking to start trying for no.2 for months.......and now hes said ok im suddenly terrified lol xx

How exciting! I didn't become terrified until the BFP. :haha:

I was driving down the road the other day thinking how sexy I don't feel. So I've committed to trying to get out of my sweatpants which just feels so comfy to be in these days! :thumbup:

AFM - I am married! In fact, I married my husband just after 5 months of dating. :rofl: He pulled me over for speeding. :haha: I got a verbal warning and drove away. My best friend convinced me to call the PD to thank him, which I left a message and did. A week later he called. 5 months later we married. And we are having the best life together. Where has he been all my life? :wohoo: BUT I don't feel you need to get married to be in love or be happy. It's all preference. DH and I married the two of us with a photographer and told everyone after we did it. :haha:

How is everyone else doing? Is my friend Lisa awake down under?

I don't think I can wait, not if they might not arrive until wednesday! I have had to add some asdas tests onto my shopping to come tomorrow LOL its a pack of two and I will pee on one even though it will be lunch time and only 8dpo just to satisfy my urges LOL you may have a picture if you wish, though I have very little doubt that it will be negative. I'm feeling really good about this month today, it would just be such perfect timing, which makes me think it wont be my month LOL I keep going round in circle I must be mad

I have been with my OG for 6 1/2 years. We have been engaged for 4 1/2 years, but we never got married:sulk: his family is all mad because they think we are "sinners" but I believe that as long as our love is pure and true we will be just fine... I do not need a piece of paper to show that I love Him, ive spent 6 1/2 years proving it:blush:... I know this is off topic I was just wondering, is everyone in this thread married or no?

I am married. :flower: My husband and I have been married for 22 years, :cloud9: and I have loved every year of it - well, almost every year of it. We did hit a rough patch about 5 years ago. Marriage is important to me because it is more than just a piece of paper, it is a sacred and binding covenant between two people.

AFM - I have decided that even if my due date interferes with my trip next June, we are still going to ttc this month. Part of me hates the thought of missing the opportunity. So.... this weekend we are going to get busy :sex: :haha:

motherofboys - I also wanted to say, way to go for increasing your LP!!! Your chart is looking very promising and since your temps are up so high, you probably have lots of progesterone circulating, allowing that bean to snuggle in!

No way could I wait until next Wednesday either! Excited to see your pee sticks and that second line!! :haha:

JaysBaby - DH and I were married July 2011 but have been together since 2005. I think marriage is absolutely a personal choice. It's about love, not about how you'd file your taxes.

How exciting! I didn't become terrified until the BFP. :haha:

I was driving down the road the other day thinking how sexy I don't feel. So I've committed to trying to get out of my sweatpants which just feels so comfy to be in these days! :thumbup:

AFM - I am married! In fact, I married my husband just after 5 months of dating. :rofl: He pulled me over for speeding. :haha: I got a verbal warning and drove away. My best friend convinced me to call the PD to thank him, which I left a message and did. A week later he called. 5 months later we married. And we are having the best life together. Where has he been all my life? :wohoo: BUT I don't feel you need to get married to be in love or be happy. It's all preference. DH and I married the two of us with a photographer and told everyone after we did it. :haha:

How is everyone else doing? Is my friend Lisa awake down under?

i had a bit of a scary time with my first labour so that is my main worry atm, but i know every labour is different....hopefully the next one just pops out lol.
once my implant is out we will be NTNP eeeek xx

motherofboys - I also wanted to say, way to go for increasing your LP!!! Your chart is looking very promising and since your temps are up so high, you probably have lots of progesterone circulating, allowing that bean to snuggle in!

No way could I wait until next Wednesday either! Excited to see your pee sticks and that second line!! :haha:

It's exciting enough just to see each day pass by with another high temp and no AF atm. But to get that 2nd line........

Hi ladies! Bfn this morning....but....I think I see an evap line on frer. :growlmad:Don't worry Dolls:haha:Testing again tomorrow of course....POAS.....PUPO!!:haha:
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::haha:

:flower: Lovn & Tag...look what I found on FF...

Info Tidbits

Progesterone makes the lining of your uterus soft and spongy so that a fertilized egg can latch onto it and implant.

If an egg was fertilized, implantation (when the embryo implants to the lining of your uterus) happens, on average, about 7 to 10 days past ovulation. It can happen as early as five days past ovulation or as late as twelve days past ovulation.

I copied/pasted this.....gives me such hope!!! Thanks for all of your support Ladies:happydance:

I'll update bfn pee sticks tonight:winkwink:

Yay! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. We are so going to be bump buddies

So just to say maybe early faint pos lalala
Also I have been married 15 yrs on 4th nov but met at 15 he was a little older but hey we got married and been together ever since and yes we do have the odd row I'm now 30 31 in week 26th and he is 45 so while he wants our bean to be the last as we have 5 beauitful kids I'm just not ready to agree so that's where are problems lie but other than that I could,nt imagine my life with anyone else like I agree with most post about this it's not the paper that makes a difference as long as you keep the LOVE xxxx
Good luck to all in tww
Also ones testing and them waiting to test hoe there is NO AF for any ov y ladies so F\crossed

baby0 my hubby is older than me too. I turned 26 in july and he will be 44 in december.

baby0 my hubby is older than me too. I turned 26 in july and he will be 44 in december.

I love the fact that he,s older than me we have the security of his age you no more mature but then only had 2 little boyfriends b4 I met Darren so not really known any different and don,t want to love my hubbyy:hugs::hugs: we got back ache Riley just woke himself up gotta go good luck all see ya tomorra:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->