Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I think I might be joining you ladies. I'm a POAS Addict! I'm only 5dpo and already testing :rofl:

I think I might be joining you ladies. I'm a POAS Addict! I'm only 5dpo and already testing :rofl:

:hi: welcome! sounds like you'll fit in just fine with us poas addicts! :rofl: I'm tempted to start testing at 5/6dpo again this cycle too! Hehe
Post piccies if you can! :thumbup: good luck!!!

:haha: augustluvers, pee 'til your heart is content~ :haha:

Thanks to everyone who answered:) I have been with my OH since I was 16ish he is the only person I've ever been with... I got lucky he just gets me lol he lets me be me(a b¡Tch, a mother and a partner) lol I've never been into the whole marriage and big white wedding thing. The only thing that bothers me is the last name difference. Anyway welcome August you will fit right in.. I hope to see some positives soon.

Afm my 4 year old has his Halloween party on the 31st. I'm SO! Excited for him his first real school party. He is going to be an astronaut I will post pics the day of. Have a good night ladies

I have been with my OG for 6 1/2 years. We have been engaged for 4 1/2 years, but we never got married:sulk: his family is all mad because they think we are "sinners" but I believe that as long as our love is pure and true we will be just fine... I do not need a piece of paper to show that I love Him, ive spent 6 1/2 years proving it:blush:... I know this is off topic I was just wondering, is everyone in this thread married or no?

Hey JaysBaby, I don't know how I missed this post!!!

I am married but I have several couple friends that decided to never actually get married and have a family, etc! Just like you said- it is all about the love!!!

If my breasts were the determining factor of conceiving...then I would be pregnant....because Girls....they really feel different....gotta get that 2nd line still!!!! Ugh! C'mon baby #4.......after dinner and kids bedtime routine....I will post pics of my evap line...in about 2-3 hours ok Ladies? I am soooo tired of bfn....PUPO!!

I know (from previous cycles) NOT to interpret an evaporate as a faint positive....I am going to need a solid pink line to convince me! Keeping myself in check....LOL Just so afraid of jinxing myself.

That is so exciting lalala!!! I would be happy with an evap line at this point. lol. :dust: !!!

BFN

POAS addict this month with a zillion opk's...posting them below first. Last month I got a +opk on Sept. 12th, which was cycle day 11 for me, this month I got it on cd 14 & 15. :flower:

It is still pretty dang early....hoping for BFP to show up soon, AF stay away!
:growlmad:

Attachments

• 10.20.12 001.jpg
    10.20.12 001.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 10.20.12 004.jpg
    10.20.12 004.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 10.20.12 021.jpg
    10.20.12 021.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 10.20.12 018.jpg
    10.20.12 018.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 8
:flower:Someone had mentioned aspen trees, Elle? Sorry, can't remember who it was that posted about that, and I am feeling pretty lazy right now, as for being at the desk, was it you Elle?...lol,:winkwink: well I posted a pic of my Mom with the most amazing backdrop....thought you'd get a kick out of it. I love "Fall" here...becoming my favorite season. Sharing is Caring! :happydance: Hope this pic brings joy to anyone and everyone......

Fingers crossed... buying more tests tomorrow, most likely a variety.:haha:

Attachments

• CASHU3OH.jpg
    CASHU3OH.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 8
Well its almost 10am and my shopping will be arriving between 11am and 1pm, lets hope its closer to 11 than 1, I want to test. Temp still on the rise, broke the 37 degree barrier today lol. Now I know the B6 is meant to bring my progesterone up anyway but my temp should still drop before AF right?
lala your charts looking good to me.

Ok so my ICs just arrived! I of course did one so I may try to save the Asda one for tomorrow but I may cave in LOL Anyway it was a BFN but I'm only 8dpo so not giving up hope yet. Sorry for the rubbish pic, the flash on my camera just caused a big shiney bit in the middle and with out it the pic was dark lol
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/4f25e8b4-orig.jpg

Good morning all! Just put the kids on the bus....did some dishes...waiting for coffee to perk.Off into town in about an hour to buy tests...my wondfos aren't picking up anything. Motherofboys.....isn't peeing in a cup fun??? Have a wonderful day Ladies!

Exciting lalala!!! I can't wait to see more pee sticks!!!

Afm - I'm officially in a tww at 4dpo [according to FF :happydance:] I'll most likely start testing 8dpo ~ can't wait! It will be the BEST surprise to give dh :bunny:

I am praying for us both motherofboys...let's keep our chins up! I am no expert when it comes to temping/charting.....hoping someone else can answer your Q regarding common temperatures. Just try to be in tune with your body....and spirit...and stay positive ok! We are sooo going to be Bump Buddies!! I am jealous of you.....you have groceries delivered? That is sooo cool! I AM 35 BTW...DH is 27

Motherofboys - yes, your temp should drop before/when af arrives. Everyone is different though!
Glad the B6 seems to be helping! Your chart looks very promising! Looking forward to seeing more tests!!

hiya ladies just a quick question.do any of u know how long clomid stays in ur system

hiya ladies just a quick question.do any of u know how long clomid stays in ur system

Hi there! I have no personal knowledge of clomid but everything I could find on Dr. Google says it doesn't stay in your system very long at all [ie it's out of your system by the time you know you're pregnant] but I couldn't find anything definitive :shrug: sorry. I hope someone else here can give you a better answer! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->