"Hedgewitch Fertility Spell Support Thread"

we mostly eat bananas n grapes here so theyre not too bad , we do a lot hunting down prices in edeka - i like edeka's napoli sauce for a spag bol, its nice and Cheap!

the only edeka we have here is the posh one with all expensive food so we either go to netto, kaufland or aldi sometimes real too if his mums around lol

What's it like living in Germany Linds and Jo?

I've just come back from the toy shop, was planning on buying Harley some toys but we didn't come out with any for him, just other bits. A new toilet lock as Dave managed to break our last one and got some new plug socket covers as my little monkey has figured out how to get the standard ones out, these ones can't be pulled out with fingers only by using the prong on an actual plug ...ALSO got Harley his first pillow and duvet today too with Mickey Mouse bedding (Mickey is his favourite, even though he calls Mickey 'cat' lol) and Harley chose a potty too, even though he's got no idea what it is for, haha :)

What's it like living in Germany Linds and Jo?

I've just come back from the toy shop, was planning on buying Harley some toys but we didn't come out with any for him, just other bits. A new toilet lock as Dave managed to break our last one and got some new plug socket covers as my little monkey has figured out how to get the standard ones out, these ones can't be pulled out with fingers only by using the prong on an actual plug ...ALSO got Harley his first pillow and duvet today too with Mickey Mouse bedding (Mickey is his favourite, even though he calls Mickey 'cat' lol) and Harley chose a potty too, even though he's got no idea what it is for, haha :)

for me boring lol i dont have any friends and we dont do much as lack of pennys lol. jo i think finds it better as she has a group of friends and things to do lol. awww bless him just saw the pic on fb he is so cute !

im in a very english dominated area so ive found it really easy to settle, benefits of an army patch

im in a very english dominated area so ive found it really easy to settle, benefits of an army patch

we looked into moving to hamburg area but the price of flats is too much our next move will be back to essen whre there is at least an english/american community (trust us to find tha only after we move away from there!)

:hi: girls sorry not been on much this ms is bad so i have keep resting be glad when it stops will post a pic of my bump when i get a proper one cant wait till i am 12 weeks x x x

:hi: girls sorry not been on much this ms is bad so i have keep resting be glad when it stops will post a pic of my bump when i get a proper one cant wait till i am 12 weeks x x x

sorry about the ms hun x

Day 7 of my cycle and on my last clomid pill they have made me such a mardy ass:haha:

pass ur ms to me Caz hunni , im not getting any atm - but then maybe my bodys being kind cos im really full of cold

:hugs: linds hope the clomoods pass soon x

how does one get a fertility or conception spell done?? im very interested in having one.. any input please

dont no if she still does them hun not sure maybe one of the other girls will tell you x x

im shattered aftera house full this morning - off to take a nap with trouble.... once ITNG is done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->