Hello again :) it's lovely to be back!

.Shopaholic.

Pregnant (Expecting No 2)
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I am back after testing with a good few tests over the weekend with baby No.2! Still in a little bit of shock as came off the mini pill on January 1st and haven't had a period but so excited. Clear blue digi says I'm 2-3 weeks so assuming I'm a month or so gone.

I was on here religiously every day when I was TTC and became pregnant with my dd so looking forward to sharing this journey with you all again

Em x

Welcome back and congratulations as well :).

Stalking!

Congrats :flower:

What mini pill were you on? I came off Cerazette 27th December and I'm wondering will it take long to conceive as I have heard so many horror stories about Cerazette

Congrats :flower:

What mini pill were you on? I came off Cerazette 27th December and I'm wondering will it take long to conceive as I have heard so many horror stories about Cerazette

Hi Irish Baby, I was taking Noriday! When Ella turned 6 months old I started taking it then, but to be honest I wasn't particularly great at taking it on time every day. I was also still breastfeeding exclusively until she was 12 months old so sort of thought I had a back up contraception there (very laid back attitude I know haha). I did come off it mid packet which I have heard can speed up ovulation? Have you had a period yet? I am sure it won't take long...fingers crossed for you x

Massive congratulations xxxxx

Thank you suspectpink :) x

Congratulations!

Thank you Bevziibubble :) x

Congratulations!!

Thank you theraphosidae :) x

Congratulations on your :bfp:! :D

Thank you vanilla :) x

Thank you Kayke :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts