• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

I think sometimes they think just because they're doctors, they know everything. It's frustrating when you can't seem to get them to listen.

Courtney u totally hijacked jcombs thread ha ha!! the thing with hcg is for the number to double every 48 hrs, the range as for as # varies thats why they look to see if u r doubling, for example at 4 weeks i was 45 but u see the range above for 4 weeks is 5-426, i would say with 9 u have a viable pregnancy n try not too worry too much ( i know easier said than done especially with losses) celebrate n enjoy ur pregnancy, it was hard for me to do that but its important to remember this is a brand new start n just thinking positive vibes really helps, best wishes to u :D!!

jcombs dont listen to hubby, men no nothing about this stuff hee hee!! u will see those words hun :D!!

i know its so freekin nerve wrecking!! did u buy any others except for digi? i heard answer is good but maybe a frer? i wouldnt stress over that though, as hard as it is not too, who am i kidding, i went crazy peeing on stuff lol :haha:

I think sometimes they think just because they're doctors, they know everything. It's frustrating when you can't seem to get them to listen.

Yes you're right! It drives me crazy! Sorry for hijacking your thread :wacko:. I.m new to this lol.

Your tests are BFP for sure. I bet tomorrow fmu would be a BFP digi. Your urine must have been diluted. My dh is the same, I had lines & he didn't see them & I was not pregnant until I showed him the digi. I think all dh's are the same :haha: Wait till Tomorrow & he will believe you.

Courtney u totally hijacked jcombs thread ha ha!! the thing with hcg is for the number to double every 48 hrs, the range as for as # varies thats why they look to see if u r doubling, for example at 4 weeks i was 45 but u see the range above for 4 weeks is 5-426, i would say with 9 u have a viable pregnancy n try not too worry too much ( i know easier said than done especially with losses) celebrate n enjoy ur pregnancy, it was hard for me to do that but its important to remember this is a brand new start n just thinking positive vibes really helps, best wishes to u :D!!

I hope so!! DH had a dream last night that we were having a girl and my 6 yo asked me if I was having a baby which is strange bc we never said anything around him. So I am taking these as positive signs!:happydance:

Ohh and I am new to this I feel bad for hijacking the thread :blush:. Sorry!!!

It's okay Courtney917. It happens. Sunkiss, when I bought the Answer brand, it came with 5 test strips, and today I just bought a 2 pack of clearblue digital. I don't wanna spend a million dollars on hpt's, so I'm just gonna use what I've got for now and then if I feel the need to keep testing, I'll get something different. LuvallmyH, I wish I was as hopeful as you are. That digital BFN just wrecked my world! lol

don't fuss too much over the digi. your tests are clearly positives. this morning's was much darker- i can't imagine that would be a false pos/evap. your wee may not have been concentrated enough if you just dove right in and took the digi. i really think you've got your bfp there. :flower:

^ i totally agree, cant wait to hear the updates :D

very good signs courtney, kids r great at sensing things even b4 we do :D

I hate waiting. If I'm not, I just want to know I'm not. My stupid irregular cycles are just making it all the more difficult and confusing for me. I love that you all think it's BFP, but I'm just still not convinced... lol

waiting is horrific. i was sure i'd believe it was true after my digi said pregnant. nope. then i needed it confirmed by the doctor. then i was sure it would feel real after my second beta said my numbers were doubling. then it was first u/s...lol. i'm thinking when i'm delirious with sleep deprivation and i have a tiny baby making not tiny noises in my ear, maybe i'll believe it then. i'm sure it will be the same for you! :haha:

waiting is horrific. i was sure i'd believe it was true after my digi said pregnant. nope. then i needed it confirmed by the doctor. then i was sure it would feel real after my second beta said my numbers were doubling. then it was first u/s...lol. i'm thinking when i'm delirious with sleep deprivation and i have a tiny baby making not tiny noises in my ear, maybe i'll believe it then. i'm sure it will be the same for you! :haha:

I'm thinking I might be the same way!!! Right now I think I'd be convinced with a positive digi, but who knows. It will probably keep going like how you're describing!! :dohh:

Don't worry too much. My husband didn't even believe the 5 or so tests that said positive. He didn't believe it until we went to the doctor and got it confirmed. I continue to wish you luck and can't wait to see more pics of your tests...

Alright, now I am really starting to be upset. Took another urine test this morning with fmu, and there was absolutely nothing there, even after 15 minutes! At about 18 minutes, the faint positive/evap? line showed up. And it's almost as faint as the very first test I took.

One thing I'm thinking is, Monday mornings are always kinda rough. I have to get up at 3 am to take DH to work. I went to bed last night around 11:30, so that is only 3 1/2 hours. Maybe my fmu wasn't concentrated enough?

That theory is a stretch. Other than that, I have no idea why I was getting positives. So of course now I'm thinking they were false. But if it is so rare to get a false positive, how did I get three? Did I miscarry? Is that what was happening with that last very heavy AF? Was it really not AF but a miscarriage? What was that spotting? (The spotting has now stopped.) So many questions, and no good answers!!!!:cry::sad2:

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture117.jpg

That line doesn't look faint to me!!! Can you put up a progression pic?

If they are getting fainter then it's possible that you had a chemical, what with the odd ov timing as well, but it's hard to believe after seeing today's test line. I really hope that this is a lovely new BFP for you. Your body is being really mean if it isn't. Try not to test again until at least tomorrow morning - easier said than done though. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->