Help PLEASE!!

are you excited to start temping? when are you going to start?

Yes I am! I started this morning and just used a digital thermometer. But today I bought a basal one, so I can do it properly from now on! Can't wait til I have a whole cycle.

On a bittersweet note, I took one more last hpt just to see. There was absolutely no line. It signifies the end of this ordeal. It's all finally out of my system.

I'm glad all the wait is over and the tests are FINALLY negative so you can move on. FX for an amazing cycle this month.

Good luck jcombs!! i'm going to start temping as soon as AF stops! I forgot to grab a basal therm. today though. Going to do the SMEP too. Good luck to you and loads of baby dust!! :dust: :dust:

What is this "SMEP" I keep seeing? lol I'm going ahead and temping while I'm on my period for a couple cycles, just to see what's going on.

smep is the sperm meets egg plan. basically you bd every other day from cd 10 through cd 20. i think that's about how it works. they cycle i got pregnant i sort of modified that to my own cycle (because i have super long cycles). i was using a cbfm. we bd every other day once i got my high reading and then both of the days i got my peak reading.

Oh okay! Since being on this site, and before all the craziness, I used an ovulation prediction calender, then we dtd every other day. The thing is, that was just a calendar, and really couldn't tell me when I was o'ing. I think I will try this SMEP. How do you suggest I tweak it for my 35 day cycles?

i would say just extend the every other day through cd 24 or 26. that should cover you pretty well. since you're going to be temping, you can just do every other day until you confirm o.

Okay thanks. Poor hubby gets wore out doing this for a week! Boy is he in for it!:haha:

i hear ya. my poor dh would start looking so sad after about a week. you'd think i was dragging him to the gas chamber. i have to admit, after awhile, i wasn't too excited about it myself!

No. I wasn't either. But then I got that bfp and thought it was over! lol:dohh:

lol...morgan hasn't touched me since we conceived. i think after two years of practically constantly forced sex he needs a little downtime.

lol...morgan hasn't touched me since we conceived. i think after two years of practically constantly forced sex :haha:he needs a little downtime.

Oh that's so funny. My hubby has always loved pregnancy sex, but I'd place a bet that after this is said and done, he'll probably be the same way!!! :wacko:

thank goodness i haven't gotten the crazy pregnancy sex drive...at least not yet.

hahaha. They certainly can't file for divorce for "too much sex" can they? lol

i know! i think about all the times he was all whiny because i was too tired and he felt like i wasn't giving it up enough! they think they want sex every day and then when it comes down to that they all turn tail and run!

Yes! I have certainly been there! Men are such weird creatures....

Jcombs, SMEP is the sperm meets egg plan and you bd every other day until you O. Then you bd for two days in a row, skip a day, then do it again for good measure. That's how I understood it when I googled it. LOL! I google everything.

Hey jcombs! How are you doing???? Have u gotten the hang of temping yet?:)

Yes Courtney, temping is pretty easy. Now just have to try to figure out where I am in my cycle. I thought AF started on the 11th, with spotting. But then someone told me to count it from the day I got heavy flow... so I'm just not sure... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->