• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

it is completely possible that your wee just wasn't concentrated enough. :flower:

That line doesn't look faint to me!!! Can you put up a progression pic?

If they are getting fainter then it's possible that you had a chemical, what with the odd ov timing as well, but it's hard to believe after seeing today's test line. I really hope that this is a lovely new BFP for you. Your body is being really mean if it isn't. Try not to test again until at least tomorrow morning - easier said than done though. :hugs:

Well it just concerned me cause yesterday I got my line at 5 or 6 minutes, and today nothing showed up til 18 minutes, which is past the suggested reading time on the directions. Here is a progression pic...

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture118.jpg

i agree it is possible ur pee was not concentrated enough but i see ur concern especially with the weird cycle n all, today line is lighter than yesterday but u did not get much sleep in btwn...there is no way all those test can be evaps, ur lines are not even squinters, u can see them plain as day...maybe a blood test?

I've decided I am not going to a dr until I have a for sure positive or no AF. I went through all kinds of crap when I skipped AF in June, even though I had absolutely no faint lines. In June, I tested a million times, and no matter how long I let them set, nothing ever appeared. And in June, I was positive I was pregnant.

I just can't handle another let down like that. That was seriously some of the most crushing news I've ever gotten. I'm just gonna wait this one out. Next AF is due in 18 days.

i agree it is possible ur pee was not concentrated enough but i see ur concern especially with the weird cycle n all, today line is lighter than yesterday but u did not get much sleep in btwn...there is no way all those test can be evaps, ur lines are not even squinters, u can see them plain as day...maybe a blood test?

I agree that it cannot be possible for 4 tests to all be evap. And the fact that yesterday's test showed up in 5 minutes lets me know something is up. :shrug:

I am so scared I'm miscarrying. The spotting went away last night, and then I just got home and there was bright red when I wiped. Wth is going on?? :cry:

:( I am sorry honey that you are sad and confused. I sure hope that the tests are positive cause they all look positive to me.

It's horrible when things are so unclear like this :hugs: Hang in there hun. I really hope this is a sticky bean for you. The spotting must be really worrying but it doesn't mean the worst is happening. I hope it stops soon and you start getting a clear progression. :dust:

It's horrible when things are so unclear like this :hugs: Hang in there hun. I really hope this is a sticky bean for you. The spotting must be really worrying but it doesn't mean the worst is happening. I hope it stops soon and you start getting a clear progression. :dust:

I know it doesn't always mean the worst. From what I've read, something like only up to 30% of pregnant women experience bleeding, and only half of those end in m/c. But that still is little comfort to me right now. I'm going to quit drinking anything at 10 pm. I have to get up at 6 am in the morning, and that will give me 8 hours to concentrate fmu.

Plus there was a lady in another post going through almost exactly what I am, though she was a bit further along, closer to her AF. She had the same spotting and everything, and today hers came back bright red with a BFN pregnancy test after the doctor had already confirmed it. So that's not helping me either. :nope:

oh no hunny, i am praying for u, hang in there hun, i know easier said than done, please update soon :hugs:

oh no hunny, i am praying for u, hang in there hun, i know easier said than done, please update soon :hugs:

Can't really update until tomorrow. I'm gonna keep going with my tests until they're gone. It would be much easier if one of yall could tell me for sure I'm pregnant and that I won't m/c! lol

:hugs: if only it was that easy! i would do it if i could!

i did dream that i found a baby boy last night. maybe it was yours! :haha:

I hope so. I have this really strong feeling that the next one I have is going to be a boy. Now to make things all the worse, DH is being incredibly insensitive. A bunch of people showed up this evening to visit, and I have been kinda hiding out in the house, cause I just don't feel like being around people. He came in and told me to quit being so unsociable. I really don't think I'm being unreasonable right now. I feel very alone and it would be nice to have his support.

Thank God for you ladies!!

i just don't think men understand this kind of stuff- which i honestly don't get. i wish they did understand, because it doesn't seem that hard. they act like it's so black and white. like it's as easy as saying, "oh well. i'm probably not pregnant. guess i'll go read or something." :shrug:

Exactly!! It's like I've been try sooo hard and now after everything we've been through, I'm getting these faint positives, and he's all like, "Yep there's a line." and goes back to what he was doing. Now I'm sitting here pretty much a wreck thinking I'm miscarrying and he's outside having a ball with guests, and can't figure out why I might want him to ask them to leave and come in here with me! I swear I'm thinking of just going to bed early or something.

To make it a little bit worse, our guests have brought their kids to play with our kids, and so now they're all running in and out of my house! I know I sound evil, but I am just in the mood to have a quiet evening, and while I don't want to be alone, I also don't want to be around a bunch of people.

Ahhh, I think I'm losing it....](*,)

:hugs: i don't think you're evil. i would want to be alone too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->