• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

def not a chemical, ur line today also was darker along with the positive digi

courtney im so sorry about the chemical hun :hugs:

i agree u r def preggo, hey is there any way u can go to the er, i know they could do betas right there n let u know the number n at least check u to see if u r miscarrying, it must be so hard on u not having a definitive answer on what is going on ugh :hugs:

I think I'm just gonna wait it out. I went to the er back in Feb with a huge kidney stone that was stuck and they made me wait in the waiting room for 4 hours in tremendous pain, acting like I was making that up too. Then the doctor acted like he didn't even want to do a scan or anything to see what it was. I think it would actually be less stressful to just wait til I miss AF and then find a different doctor.

Of course I will go back to the other one to wipe the thing in her hair. :winkwink:

def not a chemical, ur line today also was darker along with the positive digi

courtney im so sorry about the chemical hun :hugs:

Thanks sunkiss:hugs:. Now I have to go through a bunch of tests to see what's going on. I'm at the point of just saying forget it...maybe I'm not meant to have a 3rd?

dont give up courtney, good thing is u know u can conceive, may have been just a fluke to have 2 in a row or could be a really simple fix, i hear women talking about it all the time n they just need some progesterone or baby asprin, so hold on hun :hugs:

dont give up courtney, good thing is u know u can conceive, may have been just a fluke to have 2 in a row or could be a really simple fix, i hear women talking about it all the time n they just need some progesterone or baby asprin, so hold on hun :hugs:

Yes you're right its just so frustrating. It is good that I can conceive I guess its better then what some people face. I was put on progesterone for this pregnancy, perhaps it was too late or not a high enough dose. I guess we will see what dr says next Friday.:hugs:

i agree u r def preggo, hey is there any way u can go to the er, i know they could do betas right there n let u know the number n at least check u to see if u r miscarrying, it must be so hard on u not having a definitive answer on what is going on ugh :hugs:

I think I'm just gonna wait it out. I went to the er back in Feb with a huge kidney stone that was stuck and they made me wait in the waiting room for 4 hours in tremendous pain, acting like I was making that up too. Then the doctor acted like he didn't even want to do a scan or anything to see what it was. I think it would actually be less stressful to just wait til I miss AF and then find a different doctor.

Of course I will go back to the other one to wipe the thing in her hair. :winkwink:

LOL I would totally throw it in doctor's face!!! Since you keep spotting it could very well be implantation bleeding. Keeping my finger crossed for you!!!!

jcombs r u having pains also?

I wouldn't call them pains. It's nothing sharp. It's not even constant. Once in a while I have AF like cramps, but they're not as bad as my normal cramps. I did experience the same thing with my other pregnancies.

Well girls, I think for today I'm just going to take a break. That of course is subject to change after I have some more digi's in my hands! I read in several places that it takes 2-3 days for hcg to double. So assuming since Sunday afternoon, my digi was negative, and yesterday it was positive, I'd like to wait another 3 days to test. I know I probably can't control myself, so I'll probably also get some other ones that aren't digital and save my digi's for every few days. 16 days til AF is due!

wow this thread is long wen i get time ill have ti read through it all i just want to say good luck hunny xx:hugs:

i def understand taking the break, its all so frustrating with the bleeding n all, i think its a good sign that ur not in pain cause from wut i understand a miscarriage is very painful, with my loss i was in actual labor so i dont have anything to compare it too, but i sure hope its just a bleed that will resolve...did u run out of the answer test? u could check ur progression with those if u still have any instead of using the digi's...im still stalking n praying for u hun :hugs:

ive had 3 m/c and i was in agony in the back and front pluss bleeding was bright red and very very very heavy. hope this helps:hugs:

Hey love. I understand on the break. It is so hard not to test.
In October2011 I got pregnant, I took like 4 tests, all positive. I waited a week or two to tell my family and I finally told them. The NEXT morning woke up cramping and bleeding and had a MC. My blood test showed negative but my urine test was still showing positive. It was such a hard time. I said forget it and I didn't want to have another baby or go through another MC. But, sure enough 4 months later I figured why not? I tried one month and got pregnant and here I am 25 weeks along....
Just thought I'd share that...No matter what its not over for you or any of you on here:)

i def understand taking the break, its all so frustrating with the bleeding n all, i think its a good sign that ur not in pain cause from wut i understand a miscarriage is very painful, with my loss i was in actual labor so i dont have anything to compare it too, but i sure hope its just a bleed that will resolve...did u run out of the answer test? u could check ur progression with those if u still have any instead of using the digi's...im still stalking n praying for u hun :hugs:

I enjoy your stalking! Yes I ran out of Answer test. I didn't really like those anyway, so I went today and just got some
FRER's. I decided just like you said to just monitor my line progression for a while. And I'm curious to see if it's positive on a different brand. (Since her test was sooo accurate it was better than a digi!)

That's what's confusing me too. I had a m/c with my very first pregnancy. Can't remember if I've told this story, but when it happened, I didn't know I was pregnant yet, and when the bleeding started, I thought it was my period. It had the same cramping, maybe a little stronger, but lots and lots of blood. This went on for a month until finally I decided there must be something wrong and went to the doctor.

This is not really like that, so I don't know if it's the same thing. This spotting started after my first AF, and it's not really heavy, and the cramping isn't that bad either. Sigh.....

ive had 3 m/c and i was in agony in the back and front pluss bleeding was bright red and very very very heavy. hope this helps:hugs:

It does help. If I had miscarried, don't you think it would be over with after 7 days?

i just think the doctor was probably using 100 miu tests. i think your progression will tell a different story.

Hey love. I understand on the break. It is so hard not to test.
In October2011 I got pregnant, I took like 4 tests, all positive. I waited a week or two to tell my family and I finally told them. The NEXT morning woke up cramping and bleeding and had a MC. My blood test showed negative but my urine test was still showing positive. It was such a hard time. I said forget it and I didn't want to have another baby or go through another MC. But, sure enough 4 months later I figured why not? I tried one month and got pregnant and here I am 25 weeks along....
Just thought I'd share that...No matter what its not over for you or any of you on here:)

Thanks for the encouragement! I don't even know if this is a m/c. Everyone keeps saying spotting is normal in the first few months. But it's throwing me off because it's like nothing I've had before with any of my others. I guess only time will tell...

i just think the doctor was probably using 100 miu tests. i think your progression will tell a different story.

I think so too. But I'd be a lot more confident if I wasn't spotting. lol

of course you would! but i think you've got a strong little munchkin in there that won't let a little spotting spoil the party!

yay more test :happydance: lol!! when will u test again?

i was reading about bleeding earlier in my pregnancy when i had some spotting n i found articles on Subchorionic Hematoma. here is a link that talks about it, turns out my spotting was something else n maybe urs is too but good to check out different stuff.
https://www.justmommies.com/articles/subchorionic-hematoma.shtml

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->